Author Topic: Did I break a rule?  (Read 1034 times)

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Did I break a rule?
« on: April 12, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »
I posted what I thought was a pretty normal post a few days back and now it's been erased. I did a few cycles a couple of years ago with a buddy who did all the prep. He was so stoked about me joining him in workout bliss that he treated the cycles. I did enanthate, cypionate, and d-bol. PCT was taken care of also. He's no longer in living here and I wanted to start again but I'm not too knowledgable on the where to's. I only asked what was a good company and where to look. I didn't think this was a bad question but it did get erased. This is an opinion board right? Again, if a line was crossed, no harm meant. Please any help would be appreciated.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Did I break a rule?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:58:21 PM »
i think the reason is you want a "source" and this isnt a open source board.

there are plenty of them so google and find
muscle

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »
Sorry about my previous post. I read all the others about just this sort of thing. But I'm still wondering if someone could atleast tell me how to begin this seemingly imposible journey? Thanks.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 04:48:51 PM »
Look for open source boards. Get to know the members, and go from there. Its a slow process of trust, and getting to know people.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »
Look for open source boards. Get to know the members, and go from there. Its a slow process of trust, and getting to know people.

Yep this is the truth.  It takes time, someone needs to put the time and show they are for real, before they will start to be trusted.  And the same for the person looking for help, they need to also know they can trust who they are dealing with.

If someone comes on here with 10 posts and they start saying they need a hook or something.  They will be ignored by the good guys and pursued by the crooks.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »
Yep this is the truth.  It takes time, someone needs to put the time and show they are for real, before they will start to be trusted.  And the same for the person looking for help, they need to also know they can trust who they are dealing with.

If someone comes on here with 10 posts and they start saying they need a hook or something.  They will be ignored by the good guys and pursued by the crooks.

and there are crooked scammers on all the boards. Some members here have even been scammed.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »

the key words are SHOW THAT THEY ARE FOR REAL you can post 1000 replies on here but if you arent in the game all they way the guys that have been around will spot you out

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 04:35:16 PM »
steroids are wrong and they make you evil, don't do them!

Haven't you been watching the news in the past 10 years????
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »
the key words are SHOW THAT THEY ARE FOR REAL you can post 1000 replies on here but if you arent in the game all they way the guys that have been around will spot you out

You know this is partly true, so be careful still.  When I first came to this board I got ripped off also, should have known better.  But anyhoo the guy who burned me knew his sh*t well and was a respected member.  He was one of the top posters on the board, back when Marble was here.  Guy got me for a lousy $120, at least i knew better than to send him lots of cash, but still thats money I would like in my pocket.  The dude disappeared after that, was out of Florida, TBH I think he has appeared under different names on here since then with a different personality to match, guy could still be here for all I know?  So you never know.

I would say if at anytime someone seeks you out to sell something to you...steer clear.

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »
Thanks for the replies and advice. I truly understand but you guys I'm sure know how it is to get that itch but can't seem to scratch. Until I can put that time in, what do you think about test boosters. I ordered androtest xtreme from prosource awhile back but that was a last case thing. Any tboosters out there worth a shit? Luv2hurt and 4thAD thanks again.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 08:59:31 PM »
steroids are wrong and they make you evil, don't do them!

Haven't you been watching the news in the past 10 years????

Haha yes you are so correct Worm! I completely agree.

Thanks for the replies and advice. I truly understand but you guys I'm sure know how it is to get that itch but can't seem to scratch. Until I can put that time in, what do you think about test boosters. I ordered androtest xtreme from prosource awhile back but that was a last case thing. Any tboosters out there worth a shit? Luv2hurt and 4thAD thanks again.

Your very welcome bro!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 04:43:38 AM »

You could try this if you really want to have your itch scratched.  Go to a source board, there are a few.  You can just lurk if you want.  Most of them if not all have "sponsors"  Read about the sponsors and check the board over for threads and posts about the sponsor and see how happy people are with them or other labs that may be mentioned there.  Search out the rep of the lab you are considering and make sure all the stuff you are reading is current.  From there you should have some options, then the rest is up to you.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »
I posted what I thought was a pretty normal post a few days back and now it's been erased. I did a few cycles a couple of years ago with a buddy who did all the prep. He was so stoked about me joining him in workout bliss that he treated the cycles. I did enanthate, cypionate, and d-bol. PCT was taken care of also. He's no longer in living here and I wanted to start again but I'm not too knowledgable on the where to's. I only asked what was a good company and where to look. I didn't think this was a bad question but it did get erased. This is an opinion board right? Again, if a line was crossed, no harm meant. Please any help would be appreciated.
as soon as you log in tab on related links DOMESTIC GEAR  ;D
p