Author Topic: THE PLACE WHERE THE WOMEN ARE MANY AND MEN ARE FEW  (Read 895 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
THE PLACE WHERE THE WOMEN ARE MANY AND MEN ARE FEW
« on: April 12, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
Just got back from a salsa dancing class then dance. I went with a chick i knew that has been learning or practicing salsa.

well that place is just waiting for men with girls wishing there were more guys to dance with

youll be assured a dance no doubt they will come to you if not sit back and think falconlike. FALCON LIKES HOES and so do u bros

getting the steps right to look smooth is going to be a challenge so far i suck

its great to have your cock teased by a young tight  18 y.o girl in spandex
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: THE PLACE WHERE THE WOMEN ARE MANY AND MEN ARE FEW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 06:52:27 PM »
this thread is doomed to fail

all u have to do is find a place that sponsers salsa dancing

a girl will choose you

what better way then having to approach a girl and make up a dumb cumon line
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »
What if you can't dance?

I can't dance to save my life.......
No doubt about it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
What if you can't dance?

I can't dance to save my life.......

salsa dancing and its basic steps just require some speed and percision and balance if u want to look good

and knowing when the mambo salsa beats start and begins. first u make a slight small step with right foot to begin. then take a long step forward with left foot, then slight step back with right foot, then bringin bak that left leg backwards long step together with right then back with right foot long.

hoes simply love it, if at least you are looking for softcore clothing sex garanteed with random girls this is it
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
the reason why there are SOOO many women there is because "salsa dancing" is an "obedience" thing to the woman.  if u dont do the salsa dance with the right steps it gives them a hard time and a challenge. women love dance
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »
salsa is not easy for us 2 and 300 pounders on get big. im lean but still feel somewhat handicapped by my size, however being a bodybuilder has its bonus and being an ultra shredded one would probably make a bodybuilder the ultimate master dancer, only would need to master positioning and steps
A

io856

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 07:53:53 PM »
salsa dancing and its basic steps just require some speed and percision and balance if u want to look good

and knowing when the mambo salsa beats start and begins. first u make a slight small step with right foot to begin. then take a long step forward with left foot, then slight step back with right foot, then bringin bak that left leg backwards long step together with right then back with right foot long.

hoes simply love it, if at least you are looking for softcore clothing sex garanteed with random girls this is it
what if you get an erection? then you're fuccked...

Jizzacked

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
what if you get an erection? then you're fuccked...

if this happens you simply confront the slut and demand to know what she plans to do about it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
Don't forget to do the white man lip bite and furrowed brow.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »
there is a lot of WHITE women there , but there are mainly ethnic men. white women crave ethnic and white cock, dirty little hot white and ethnic sluts, this=good
A