Author Topic: The new Will Grant  (Read 7314 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: The new Will Grant
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »
so we have a thread with fatpanda and AXA crying over a babyseal

will crying out loud begging gh15 not to send him an "ass whoop" delivery

everyone apologizing to everyone

chants of " let's all hold hands"

WTF IS GOING ON ????????

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT"

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »
Sherief isn't to bad, it's you Bobs that most of us hate. You spam this board and you come across as a bitch. You look like a fat chump and your fat belly and "fat arab genetics" are a disgrace. You are a coward in real life just like your father.

few days ago I made a thread about the best back ever then H (ronnie’s boy) and ND (dorian’s boy) have converted it to be another dorian vs. Ronnie thread.. and as we all know they do this with every thread they post in.. so why don’t you hate them for the same reason you hate bob??.. bob is a great man and he never insults anyone even when he is insulted.. he is a personal friend of one of the greatest bbs ever and what he does is nothing comparing to what H and ND do and both of them are just internet fans of Ronnie and dorian..

thx anyway my friend..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
Picture of a small kitten, wearing a lime as a helmut. I couldn't find the real picture.  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »
i have decided to leave getbig for a few days. The sight of that poor innocent animal slaughtered like that has made me very sad and disappointed in the human race.

seva i hope you reflect on that hideous picture, as it reflects the state of your soul.

then look once again at the pure innocence and love being transmitted by this creature of god:

nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo dont do that FP.. dont leave for even one day.. without you this place will be like shit  :'(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2009, 11:04:56 AM »
so we have a thread with fatpanda and AXA crying over a babyseal

will crying out loud begging gh15 not to send him an "ass whoop" delivery

everyone apologizing to everyone

chants of " let's all hold hands"

WTF IS GOING ON ????????

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT"

I hope this guy dies a horrible death   :'(

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »
same joke of a gimmick, different day

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »
 :D

I'm still laughing at Mr negativity will grant starting a thread apologizing lol

what a coward

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »

I'm still laughing at Mr negativity will grant starting a thread apologizing lol

what a coward

there is an element of irony in your hypocrisy
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2009, 11:24:31 AM »
there is an element of irony in your hypocrisy
wow ...you're quite a philosopher

shakira shakira

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »
wow ...you're quite a philosopher

shakira shakira

your opinion like your hair is lacking any substance
T

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »
Spermytaste is so bald you can see whats on his mind.

Kids normally  :-\ :-X
Ta ta nerds!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »
will is coming off a cycle ???
A

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2009, 02:25:41 PM »
My constant arguing with gh15 got me to thinking.. he made death threats towards me and my loved ones .. while things said on the net can not be taken with to much weight behind them it got me to thinking what have I done to push him that far to say such a thing,I must of made him angry.

Looking at my self I can see yes i have been very negative and said some nasty things to people here,all to get a rise out of them,IRL I am a very positive person and very helpful..But signing into GB brings out the worst in me and I say some silly stuff all to get a laugh not realising that some might get offended..

So to the main people I feel iv insulted Im sorry.

Sevatase: Dude no hard feelings , all the silly shit Ive said to you over the past couple of years Im sorry.You are in good shape and have trained very hard to get to where you were I respect that.You know alot about BB and if you accept my apology Id like to ask you questions in the future..If not then I will understand.

Candi/Tbomb:Im sorry for all the horrid bullshit I have aimed at you..You seem a good kid and yes you are right , you cant help the way you were born in regards to being bisexual..I used that as a way to take cheap shots at you,that was very immature of me,so Im sorry..

gh15:you are annonomous to us all and yes you know all there is to know about modern bodybuilding..Im sorry I have argued with you and doubted who you are,Like I said GB brings out the worst in me for some reason..Stepping back and looking what Ive said to you than yes I to would be pissed with me as well.like I said to you in PM Im moving to the islands soon so want to see this as a new start in all areas of my life..I wont be able to post as much on GB but if you accept my apolgy to you and everyone else Id like to tap into your knowledge on a few things also.

JF/DW:Mate Ive been nasty to you and Im sorry..You are a different individual and I must respect this.it takes all kinds in this world..so fly falcon fly :D

VinceG:Im sorry for the racist and homosexual comments I have made toward you..Im still not 100% if you are serious or not but I will keep my negative comments to myself.

Anyone else who I have offended , then Im sorry..To Ron , sorry for polluting your board with garbage..I "will" be a changed poster from now on..

Peace  8)
William
meltdown ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »
Great thread Will!   8)

I've read your posts and while many were of an attacking nature, I can tell you were just trying to be humorous all along and did not have anger/hate like some of the others here do.  For example, you would still give respect where it's due at times, like complimenting the great Sherief Shalaby's physique, and you never posted anyone's personal info either. 
Cheers Bob..All the negative stuff I have chucked towards you and your posts were just in true GB style of trying to rark one another up.

I know nasser is one of the greats and all the gay rubbish is just that rubbish..
I have deleted all the negative pics that i had saved off of here to post in nasser threads..

You to are a true fan and in great shape..The shot of you with your top off with your glasses on is testament to your hard work..you look great bro.
Sorry if I ever offended you  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »
appology accepted,,
dont change for no one! i dont need no bunch of yes mens,,i got enough of this in real life,,i dont get offended i hardly have time tio read posts second times,,i write and put it down on getbig,,as gh15 said many times before gh15 is carachter with truth behind it ,,never the less rest assure that the last thing i want is bunch of ass kissers,,

you can say whatever you want,,its free world AS LONG AS YOU DONT PUT DOWN A GOOD SOURCE SUCH AS SUPER WOMAN MR 30 year old DIVISION! i know you read this ,,i actually get a rise by negative stimulation as i said here million times before this is the charm of getbig unlike the other boards,,if you have none of it then the board become same old thing ,,last thing this board needs is to be mayhem board with masive g kissing ass to me on daily basis ,,

gh15 approved

Cheers mate.
I wont be ass kissing just stoping with the negative rubbish..Ill still have a joke and a laugh but all in good fun , no attacking for the sake of it.
Im just getting tired of the constant bickering..its pointless , we all come here from our love of BB be it getting on stage or just lifting for the sake of it or breaking records,we should try to get along a bit more instead of shit chucking..
You never instigated any shit toward me I always started it and for that Im sorry.

I agree you are very on the dial in regards to modern BB and instead of attacking you I will now sit back and learn and ask a question when I need help .

Thanks Dude.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »
a great moment of illumination will..

ok as a better person now you can join team nasser :)
Thank you Sherief.
Im sorry if I ever offened you,  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »
Thank you Sherief.
Im sorry if I ever offened you,  :)

yes will you hurt me a lot but because i love you i have forgiven you  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

what a coward
Just sick of the negativity and constant bickering Sev.
Everything you have said is bad about this place I was doing , I now see that and want to change and become a better poster.

There is nothing wrong with that is there. I want to become somthing you have said is lacking here.

:)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2009, 11:08:32 PM »
yes will you hurt me a lot but because i love you i have forgiven you  ;D
Awww thanks SS and again sorry buddy  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »
Just sick of the negativity and constant bickering Sev.
Everything you have said is bad about this place I was doing , I now see that and want to change and become a better poster.

There is nothing wrong with that is there. I want to become somthing you have said is lacking here.

:)
dude

relax

gh15 is not sending anyone over  :P