Author Topic: The new Will Grant  (Read 7315 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: The new Will Grant
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »
Great thread Will!   8)

I've read your posts and while many were of an attacking nature, I can tell you were just trying to be humorous all along and did not have anger/hate like some of the others here do.  For example, you would still give respect where it's due at times, like complimenting the great Sherief Shalaby's physique, and you never posted anyone's personal info either. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
:D :D :D

I am flattered  ::)

i'm serious.  :)

i understand your reluctance to believe anyone as this is getbig and you have to be on guard evry second.

i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us.
175lbs by 31st July

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »
i'm serious.  :)

i understand your reluctance to believe anyone as this is getbig and you have to be on guard evry second.

i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us.
absolutely

let's all get toghether and have a fucking cake with candles and maybe smoke the calumet  :D

BigKevinD

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »
Great thread Will!   8)

I've read your posts and while many were of an attacking nature, I can tell you were just trying to be humorous all along and did not have anger/hate like some of the others here do.  For example, you would still give respect where it's due at times, like complimenting the great Sherief Shalaby's physique, and you never posted anyone's personal info either. 

Sherief isn't to bad, it's you Bobs that most of us hate. You spam this board and you come across as a bitch. You look like a fat chump and your fat belly and "fat arab genetics" are a disgrace. You are a coward in real life just like your father.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2009, 10:05:24 AM »
absolutely

let's all get toghether and have a fucking cake with candles and maybe smoke the calumet  :D

i'm glad and look forward to it.  :)

Sherief isn't to bad, it's you Bobs that most of us hate. You spam this board and you come across as a bitch. You look like a fat chump and your fat belly and "fat arab genetics" are a disgrace. You are a coward in real life just like your father.

why the hate ? bigbobs constantly adds quality threads and insider knowledge of one of the greatest bodybuilders to ever live ?

bigbobs is a great man  8)
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2009, 10:06:55 AM »
absolutely

LOL!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
appology accepted,,
dont change for no one! i dont need no bunch of yes mens,,i got enough of this in real life,,i dont get offended i hardly have time tio read posts second times,,i write and put it down on getbig,,as gh15 said many times before gh15 is carachter with truth behind it ,,never the less rest assure that the last thing i want is bunch of ass kissers,,

you can say whatever you want,,its free world AS LONG AS YOU DONT PUT DOWN A GOOD SOURCE SUCH AS SUPER WOMAN MR 30 year old DIVISION! i know you read this ,,i actually get a rise by negative stimulation as i said here million times before this is the charm of getbig unlike the other boards,,if you have none of it then the board become same old thing ,,last thing this board needs is to be mayhem board with masive g kissing ass to me on daily basis ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »
seva, i can feel the anger with every post you type. So i have found the ultimate anti-anger mascot.

whenever you feel rage, anger, or hate toward a fellow man woman or child look at this pic and your heart will open up.  :)

175lbs by 31st July

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2009, 10:15:16 AM »
appology accepted,,
dont change for no one! i dont need no bunch of yes mens,,i got enough of this in real life,,i dont get offended i hardly have time tio read posts second times,,i write and put it down on getbig,,as gh15 said many times before gh15 is carachter with truth behind it ,,never the less rest assure that the last thing i want is bunch of ass kissers,,

you can say whatever you want,,its free world AS LONG AS YOU DONT PUT DOWN A GOOD SOURCE SUCH AS SUPER WOMAN MR 30 year old DIVISION! i know you read this ,,i actually get a rise by negative stimulation as i said here million times before this is the charm of getbig unlike the other boards,,if you have none of it then the board become same old thing ,,last thing this board needs is to be mayhem board with masive g kissing ass to me on daily basis ,,

gh15 approved

::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »
My constant arguing with gh15 got me to thinking..he made death threats towards me and my loved ones ..while things said on the net can not be taken with to much weight behind them it got me to thinking what have I done to push him that far to say such a thing,I must of made him angry.

Looking at my self I can see yes i have been very negative and said some nasty things to people here,all to get a rise out of them,IRL I am a very positive person and very helpful..But signing into GB brings out the worst in me and I say some silly stuff all to get a laugh not realising that some might get offended..

So to the main people I feel iv insulted Im sorry.

Sevatase: Dude no hard feelings , all the silly shit Ive said to you over the past couple of years Im sorry.You are in good shape and have trained very hard to get to where you were I respect that.You know alot about BB and if you accept my apology Id like to ask you questions in the future..If not then I will understand.

Candi/Tbomb:Im sorry for all the horrid bullshit I have aimed at you..You seem a good kid and yes you are right , you cant help the way you were born in regards to being bisexual..I used that as a way to take cheap shots at you,that was very immature of me,so Im sorry..

gh15:you are annonomous to us all and yes you know all there is to know about modern bodybuilding..Im sorry I have argued with you and doubted who you are,Like I said GB brings out the worst in me for some reason..Stepping back and looking what Ive said to you than yes I to would be pissed with me as well.like I said to you in PM Im moving to the islands soon so want to see this as a new start in all areas of my life..I wont be able to post as much on GB but if you accept my apolgy to you and everyone else Id like to tap into your knowledge on a few things also.

JF/DW:Mate Ive been nasty to you and Im sorry..You are a different individual and I must respect this.it takes all kinds in this world..so fly falcon fly :D

VinceG:Im sorry for the racist and homosexual comments I have made toward you..Im still not 100% if you are serious or not but I will keep my negative comments to myself.

Anyone else who I have offended , then Im sorry..To Ron , sorry for polluting your board with garbage..I "will" be a changed poster from now on..

Peace  8)
William

a great moment of illumination will..

ok as a better person now you can join team nasser :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
I get pissed because gh15 comes here periclitating his status to give you bs free info and you guys talk to him like retards

his stuff is pure gold and a must read for everyone who's ever been into bodybuilding

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2009, 10:25:04 AM »
I get pissed because gh15 comes here periclitating his status to give you bs free info and you guys talk to him like retards

his stuff is pure gold and a must read for everyone who's ever been into bodybuilding

seva look into his eyes, don't give in to the hatred.

175lbs by 31st July

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »
 :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »
what's next ?

slumber parties and pillowfights ?

how about a live chat where we all get toghether and SHARE OUR FEELINGS

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
what's next ?

slumber parties and pillowfights ?

how about a live chat where we all get toghether and SHARE OUR FEELINGS

175lbs by 31st July

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »
last thing this board needs is to be mayhem board with masive g kissing ass to me on daily basis ,,

gh15 approved

LOL  :D

BTW, did you guys see this?

http://musclemayhem.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138

So far it seems like only Bobby is posting.  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2009, 10:34:59 AM »

:'(

you have hurt me deeply by posting that picture. That is an evil act of the highest caliber.

the man who did that has destroyed his soul, and you have let me down seva.
175lbs by 31st July

ASJChaotic

« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2009, 10:35:26 AM »

you have hurt me deeply by posting that picture. That is an evil act of the highest caliber.

x2  :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »

i AM TOTALLY AGAINST IT

STILL  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »
Picture of a small kitten, wearing a lime as a helmut. I couldn't find the real picture.  
a

ASJChaotic

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »
Picture of a small kitten, wearing a lime as a helmut. I couldn't find the real picture.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2009, 10:39:25 AM »

did you try googleing "kitten with lime helmet" ? lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2009, 10:40:45 AM »
Great thread Will!   8)

you are right bob but as you see in this special case he had no other option but to say great comments about my body or else he was going to show he didn't know a shit about bodybuilding  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
 :D  Love that picture.
a

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2009, 10:42:26 AM »
i have decided to leave getbig for a few days. The sight of that poor innocent animal slaughtered like that has made me very sad and disappointed in the human race.

seva i hope you reflect on that hideous picture, as it reflects the state of your soul.

then look once again at the pure innocence and love being transmitted by this creature of god:

175lbs by 31st July