Author Topic: Do you still get these e-mails? I thought they died out a few years back...  (Read 2350 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dear Sir/Madam, I have contacted you in request for investment to be a fund manager to myclient. I am an attorney with theBaker Law Firm acting as an investment consultant to my client Mrs Muba Hussaina national of Switzerland. She is in agreement with me to source on her behalf, a foreign investor withmany years of experience to manageher late husbands funds. Get back to me for more details. Yours faithfully,Mr.James Louis Esq.For:Baker Law Chambers.

???
I hate the State.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Dear Sir/Madam, I have contacted you in request for investment to be a fund manager to myclient. I am an attorney with theBaker Law Firm acting as an investment consultant to my client Mrs Muba Hussaina national of Switzerland. She is in agreement with me to source on her behalf, a foreign investor withmany years of experience to manageher late husbands funds. Get back to me for more details. Yours faithfully,Mr.James Louis Esq.For:Baker Law Chambers.

???

I just forwarded all my banking and CC info to an Honorable Umbat Shazar who will make me wealthy shortly! It's too easy sometimes.   

ASJChaotic

???

send them back this  :)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

???

What about the classic

''Will you please help me to get my Father, King cheif burning sandels the third, who is currently in exile back to the throne of MugooMuggooland. I want you to manage his millions. Please send $100 plus your bank details for an administration fee to release the funds to your bank account. ''

:D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What about the classic

''Will you please help me to get my Father, King cheif burning sandels the third, who is currently in exile back to the throne of MugooMuggooland. I want you to manage his millions. Please send $100 plus your bank details for an administration fee to release the funds to your bank account. ''

:D

LOL.
I hate the State.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Hey, you guys aren't saying that maybe I shouldn't have sent my info are you?  >:(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Hey, you guys aren't saying that maybe I shouldn't have sent my info are you?  >:(

The one advantage of being a broke mofo like me is that when I sent my banking info, they sent it back with a sympathy card and an EBT card.  Sweet!!
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It must be profitable, or ppl would give up on it.

I'm sure there are folks out there who - for some reason - think their ship jst came in when they see a letter like this.

"good things happen to good people, and I'm not gonna blow this!"  Sad.