Author Topic: The Bull from Finland  (Read 2355 times)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
The Bull from Finland
« on: April 13, 2009, 01:39:34 PM »
Our new hero and IFBB pro Bodybuilder http://www.jarimentula.fi/index.html

Pictures in his gallery are quite artistic and few, but there will be more. That photographer guy (Mika Sirén) which he uses, owns the biggest finnish bodybuilding site and forum, www.pakkotoisto.com.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: The Bull from Finland
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »
Our new hero and IFBB pro Bodybuilder http://www.jarimentula.fi/index.html

Pictures in his gallery are quite artistic and few, but there will be more. That photographer guy (Mika Sirén) which he uses, owns the biggest finnish bodybuilding site and forum, www.pakkotoisto.com.

Does he ever talk? ;D
I hate the State.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

Sirén is the guy who started with UGLY ASS photoshopping copied by many other nowadays, right?

His pictures look like utter SHIT. Why not draw a bodybuilder instead?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »
Sirén is the guy who started with UGLY ASS photoshopping copied by many other nowadays, right?

I agree, I hate his style. People on the forum compliment him and kiss his ass about it.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 03:33:14 AM »

Well, yes. I don't like his style either, but in the other hand, he is sure that he is a god's gift to bb photographing, so what do I know. In fact he is so bloody jealous about his pictures, that he has banned plenty of people from his forum just because they had something to say about them. As far as I know, he is a fucking clown, but he has a bunch of ass kissers which keep him happy, so what else do you need. For example, somebody mentioned that the pictures are too dark etc. and he flip out and put up a meltdown of the century. Then somebody ask if it is wise to get such a meltdown about that, and he was banned. That is ridiculous but hey, maybe he is back on the juice and have some roid rage symptoms. Guy is just about ready to rip the lungs out from anybody who has something negative to say about his photos, so beware, he may be coming to states to shoot Jari's first pro show.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 03:40:03 AM »
Does he ever talk? ;D

He is a man with few words. In fact he has a TV-show on one of our digital- channels, bodybuilding and fitness related stuff etc. He is a nice guy, very straightforward kind of person and very sympathetic when you meet him face to face. Strong as a bull, he has competition bench record of 317,5 kilos and gold medal to prove it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »
Well, yes. I don't like his style either, but in the other hand, he is sure that he is a god's gift to bb photographing, so what do I know. In fact he is so bloody jealous about his pictures, that he has banned plenty of people from his forum just because they had something to say about them. As far as I know, he is a fucking clown, but he has a bunch of ass kissers which keep him happy, so what else do you need. For example, somebody mentioned that the pictures are too dark etc. and he flip out and put up a meltdown of the century. Then somebody ask if it is wise to get such a meltdown about that, and he was banned. That is ridiculous but hey, maybe he is back on the juice and have some roid rage symptoms. Guy is just about ready to rip the lungs out from anybody who has something negative to say about his photos, so beware, he may be coming to states to shoot Jari's first pro show.

These pics were sort of interesting the first time I saw them and even now you could use them in an ad or something but the BB mags like MD now use this style of shopping for most of their training features and covers. It's horrible. An Art Zeller pic is a thousand times more interesting.