Author Topic: New Ronnie Coleman interview  (Read 5365 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: New Ronnie Coleman interview
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:17 AM »
With all due respect, did anyone else notice how hard it is to get words out of Ronnie?  Most of his answers were not much longer than the questions being asked lol.  One of them was simply, "Yep" lol

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster! Did you read what Ronnie said in his recent interview?!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »
Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »
He wont recover

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 08:54:32 AM »
With all due respect, did anyone else notice how hard it is to get words out of Ronnie?  Most of his answers were not much longer than the questions being asked lol.  One of them was simply, "Yep" lol
I think that is just the way he is. I don't believe that he's dumb or anything, he just a laid back dude.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »
Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight.

hahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 08:55:46 AM »

that's because he is an 8 time mr O

Losers like Nasser tend to have a long-winded tale of woe

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 08:58:46 AM »
that's because he is an 8 time mr O

Losers like Nasser tend to have a long-winded tale of woe

Yeah that makes sense  ::)  So when one starts to win Mr. Olympia titles they lose all personality and ability to converse?  Looks like logic wasn't your major ;)

He's known to be quiet and difficult to converse with, that's a fact.

When he came to my city, the promoter later complained that on the 45 minute drive from the airport to the supplement store the man barely spoke at all.  He even told the promoter immediately after he got picked up that he'd rather not talk on the drive.

When people were getting photos signed he rarely said anything other than, "yep!" "haha" "oh yeah" etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 09:02:22 AM »
Yeah that makes sense  ::)  So when one starts to win Mr. Olympia titles they lose all personality and ability to converse?  Looks like logic wasn't your major ;)

He's known to be quiet and difficult to converse with, that's a fact.

When he came to my city, the promoter later complained that on the 45 minute drive from the airport to the supplement store the man barely spoke at all.  He even told the promoter immediately after he got picked up that he'd rather not talk on the drive.

When people were getting photos signed he rarely said anything other than, "yep!" "haha" "oh yeah" etc.

that's because he is using his mental energy to grow, he has no time for meaningless banter

whereas Nasser the mongrel  was too busy worrying about everyone else because of his shitty back.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »

There is not much time to say more. Every signing session, Ronnie's booth is the most crowded and rarely he leaves the building until everybody got their autograph or picture. If you are trying to say that Ronnie is not nice to his fans you are totally off.
I know that you have been to Nasser's house but Ronnie opens his house every year for 25 people during his workout weekend.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 09:43:15 AM »
There is not much time to say more. Every signing session, Ronnie's booth is the most crowded and rarely he leaves the building until everybody got their autograph or picture. If you are trying to say that Ronnie is not nice to his fans you are totally off.
I know that you have been to Nasser's house but Ronnie opens his house every year for 25 people during his workout weekend.

I didn't say he's a mean guy, just difficult to converse with.  A man of few words. 

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »
How long ago was this interview actually done?

From reading it it sounds like it's a couple months old, pre-Arnold and pre ronnies O statement to Dobson.
It's Hip to be Square!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 06:27:36 PM »
"So you have packed on close to 100 pounds of muscle during your pro career?"

Ronnie "Yes, but there was a lot of hard training though".

I think Saying just YES would do.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »
"So you have packed on close to 100 pounds of muscle during your pro career?"

Ronnie "Yes, but there was a lot of hard training though".

I think Saying just YES would do.

Only Markus Rull and Ronnie have added 100 plus pounds of muscle based on heavy ass training and eating out!

Woooosshhhhhhhhh !!!