Author Topic: So when the next boat of pirates rolls up and sees an American flag on a ship...  (Read 492 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Will they keep on paddling, and instead opt for a Spanish or Saudi ship, much more likely to pay a ransom than evict their brain matter?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
This is a valid question... I'm thinking they bypass... If not, then they just decide to kill the crew... If that happens, Somalia will become a waste land.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If they kill the crew, there is no ransom.  Almost guaranteed military action, and you know Obama is licking his chops to set up some African bases to usurp some Chinese influence in the region.

If the next pirate/USA showdown gets messy (hostages killed, etc), I think they STILL don't keep it up... as they know it's bullets in heads for all their guys, and no $ paid, no matter what.

You have to think that while they're pissed about it, they're not suicidal.  When Reuters claled one of the pirates on sat phone, he was scared shitless and asked the reporter to pray for them. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Maybe they will do another USS COLE driveby...
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
It depends...If Barry does nothing, then They'll get back around to a US flagged ship. If he goes after their bases, then it won't really matter. I think AQ will use this as an excuse to fund these guys against the US. We train alot of African militaries, we stood up Africom. We have options in Africa.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It depends...If Barry does nothing,

But he DID do something.  BWAHAHAHAHHAAA   Stop hating.  It's getting pathetic in the excuse department.