Author Topic: Stretch Mark  (Read 1075 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Stretch Mark
« on: April 14, 2009, 04:45:26 AM »
Hi all,

I know it has been discus a lot. But I have hughe stretch mark arround pec and shoulder and it seems to grow bigger everyday lol I put some lotion to moisturising but nothing help. They are red color.

Thanks a lot.
 ;)

J

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: Stretch Mark
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 05:23:54 AM »
Hydrate yourself, lubricate your skin, take vitamins. ect....

I have them too brother! Its just one of hose things you have to accept cause they dont go away.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:39:25 AM »
Hydrate yourself, lubricate your skin, take vitamins. ect....

I have them too brother! Its just one of hose things you have to accept cause they dont go away.
true that.... if you are trying to grow and are growing fast you will get stretch marks try tanning

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
rub vitamin e on the area, a lot. also i think strivectin will help with the scaring.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »
thanks guys for all info.

Do u think taking extra vitamin E can help ?

Like 500 mg a day ?
J

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »
dont know about ingesting but you are supposed to rub it on.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
strivectin works pretty good.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »
i've been having mine for a while now around the same area and it doesnt look like they're going anywhere...try tanning...wont go away but it helps conceal them

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
Man I have been lucky not to have had them, a very little on my inner thigh.

Why do people get them?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »
Man I have been lucky not to have had them, a very little on my inner thigh.

Why do people get them?

The skin can't keep up with either the fat being deposited or the muscle growing so it ends up stretching, or tearing slightly is a more accurate description.  Skin is pretty malleable but it will tear if growth exceeds its adaptation.   I have them on my pec/delt tie ins in my arm pits and up around my biceps.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »
The skin can't keep up with either the fat being deposited or the muscle growing so it ends up stretching, or tearing slightly is a more accurate description.  Skin is pretty malleable but it will tear if growth exceeds its adaptation.   I have them on my pec/delt tie ins in my arm pits and up around my biceps.

Yeah I have seen people frequently with them in pec/delt area.  With them big guns you have dog not suprised about the biceps thing.  ;D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:23 AM »
For me, eating fruit and doing cardio helps abit.

After every shower rub on some shea or cocoa butter, or some vitamin E lotion to keep your skin more moisturised.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 01:17:15 PM »
These are all old wive's tales of treatments.  Cocoa butter, vitamin E, etc. doesn't really do shit for them. If they did there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands of pregnant women with stretch marks.  There really isn't much you can do once you have them except tan.  You'd be surprised how many pros have huge stretch marks but are photoshopped out in the magazines and covered up with that goobly glop dark lotion they use in competitions. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »
These are all old wive's tales of treatments.  Cocoa butter, vitamin E, etc. doesn't really do shit for them. If they did there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands of pregnant women with stretch marks.  There really isn't much you can do once you have them except tan.  You'd be surprised how many pros have huge stretch marks but are photoshopped out in the magazines and covered up with that goobly glop dark lotion they use in competitions. 

certain stretch marks can be treated to an extent with some of the items mentioned above but the ones usually obtained as it relates to this board/thread are normally impossible to get rid of...

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 03:07:15 AM »

Very accurate.

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »
not flaming on him but evan centoponi or however you spell his name has them front to back.  awesome upcoming pro but his rear delt, tricep and lat has stretches that shine even in the magazines.  once again not flaming cuz i personally think he is a very good bb'r

toe2toe