Author Topic: JJ & Branch pics from GASP workout wear.  (Read 5995 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: JJ & Branch pics from GASP workout wear.
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »
it def looks like some more respectable of the bbuuilding attire

however unless  you are 250lbs and ripped dont wear them ever

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 06:11:20 PM »
Branch looks very serious, must have a lot of troubles and responsibilities he has to deal with.... he could use a personal assistant

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »
maybe training and eating and resting all day isnt what it cracked up to be

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
Men with muscles.....
No doubt about it...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »
Branch looks very serious, must have a lot of troubles and responsibilities he has to deal with.... he could use a personal assistant

He is trying to look "tough" because that feeds into the muscle fantasy demographic which = sales, fan mail, video sales, $$, etc.  ::)

Grinning like a school girl = muscle mary.  Sponsors don't like that image.  8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »
not everyone is gay

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
not everyone is gay

No man, if you lift weights, you are gay.

::)
No doubt about it...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
He is trying to look "tough" because that feeds into the muscle fantasy demographic which = sales, fan mail, video sales, $$, etc.  ::)

true in that 'angry and hardcore' seems to be the fashion de jour in bodybuilding but has been that way relentlessly for the last 10 yrs.....but I think that is why, as we will disagree, that it isnt that popular with mainstream and gays, It only appeals to the angry white and black males in their 20's....they are suckered into spending their last dime on bb products.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 12:20:49 AM »
You can't live vicariously through my posts; stop fantasizing about muscle sex and just go do it.  Or watch it; I recommend that you start with something tame like "Muscle Ranch." (PM me for a link to download it). :D

a JJ & Branch movie would be a great sequel... perhaps topping the original!  We all know JJ likes the camera from his musclegallery days.   ;)

i wonder how many guys here will create gimmicks now to get that link...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 12:22:39 AM »
my shorts only about 10 $USD ,and feel fit ,looks good ;D
musclecenter rocking yonex tennis shorts ...good taste

ASJChaotic

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »

were you behind the gimmick who had a gay crush on Branch Warren?  ???
it was creepy as hell  :-X

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
true in that 'angry and hardcore' seems to be the fashion de jour in bodybuilding but has been that way relentlessly for the last 10 yrs.....but I think that is why, as we will disagree, that it isnt that popular with mainstream and gays, It only appeals to the angry white and black males in their 20's....they are suckered into spending their last dime on bb products.

Celebrities, super models, FHM cover girls etc all do a similar put on look, you've all seen it.. They basically do that "I'm the shit" Almost angry "you'll never have me or what I have kind of pose...they try make themselves look unattainable and "better than you"... people want what they can't have, so this look helps make men & women desire them for what they look like or have....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »
I can't help but see a chronic drug user when looking at Branch.  Not someone who is jacked or badass, just a roid taking fool. 
Another hack who can't achieve squat without a syringe.  Since 16 or so, he's been juicing...haha, please.  And lose that dumb fucking wool hat.  You've spawned a slew of these tools at gyms everywhere.  The "hardcore" wool hat workout. >:(
N

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 01:51:39 AM »
I can't help but see a chronic drug user when looking at Branch.  Not someone who is jacked or badass, just a roid taking fool. 
Another hack who can't achieve squat without a syringe.  Since 16 or so, he's been juicing...haha, please.  And lose that dumb fucking wool hat.  You've spawned a slew of these tools at gyms everywhere.  The "hardcore" wool hat workout. >:(

In Branch's defense, he is actually a smart business man and makes a damn good living. He has actually had some success from this "sport".....
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 01:53:56 AM »
In Branch's defense, he is actually a smart business man and makes a damn good living. He has actually had some success from this "sport".....
I saw a pic of him from the early 90s (an old MM) and you wouldnt know it was the same guy..
Hair and healthy looking

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 01:55:34 AM »
I saw a pic of him from the early 90s (an old MM) and you wouldnt know it was the same guy..
Hair and healthy looking

I'm not saying he is healthy, but the risk he takes is worth it for him. If he was earning nothing, then you would have to wonder why.

His life.....who the fuck are we to say what he should do.  ::)
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2009, 02:02:03 AM »
I'm not saying he is healthy, but the risk he takes is worth it for him. If he was earning nothing, then you would have to wonder why.

His life.....who the fuck are we to say what he should do.  ::)
LOL @  ::)
I was commenting at the difference in how he looks , you wouldnt know it was the same person  ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 02:07:16 AM »
LOL @  ::)
I was commenting at the difference in how he looks , you wouldnt know it was the same person  ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D

You are fucked, gh15 is coming for you. Cherish the limited time you have left, my friend.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »
You are fucked, gh15 is coming for you. Cherish the limited time you have left, my friend.
:D

that was cruel and unnecessary

back off!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 06:09:10 AM »
Hide wearing the GASP tank top at ASC 09.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 06:15:34 AM »

And this is different from Jay, Ronnie, Yates, Dexter, any of the top guys?  If you don't like Branch that's fine, but why pretend that him taking roids is the reason?  ???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 06:33:25 AM »
he used the wool hat to cover his bald head, maybe you could take a page out of his book.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:59 AM »

Huh?  How did race get into this equation?  Do you mean black and white as opposed to Asian or Latino? ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »
Haha ok webster  :D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 11:03:57 PM »
she should be there cover model