Author Topic: Did America Land On The Moon  (Read 30149 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Did America Land On The Moon
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
Where are you getting these figures from?  Your ass?  Radio waves travel at the speed of light.  All electromagnetic radiation (including light and radio) travels at the speed of light.

I'm watching Mythbusters right now as they systematically destroy the myths that the moon landing was a hoax, one by one.

i'm not saying we didn't go to the moon...we went wayyy before we said we did

i'm saying it just was buzz aldrin and neil armstrong....
carpe` vaginum!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2009, 04:01:39 PM »
i'm not saying we didn't go to the moon...we went wayyy before we said we did

i'm saying it just was buzz aldrin and neil armstrong....

Maybe, maybe not...  although I still think if it were a vast coverup, SOMEBODY would have blown it wide open by now...

But I'll tell you what baffles me, is that our space travel technology seems to have taken a giant leap backward since the 1970's...  imagine us sending astronauts to the moon now...  it seems we just don't have the technology and it would be 10-15 years down the road.  Why is that??  Admittedly the "space race" isn't nearly the priority it once was and the money it would cost could be put to far better use right here on terra firma...  but still ya have to wonder why sending a man to the moon today seems like a nigh insurmountable obstacle.  Kinda funny.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2009, 02:19:35 AM »
Maybe, maybe not...  although I still think if it were a vast coverup, SOMEBODY would have blown it wide open by now...

But I'll tell you what baffles me, is that our space travel technology seems to have taken a giant leap backward since the 1970's...  imagine us sending astronauts to the moon now...  it seems we just don't have the technology and it would be 10-15 years down the road.  Why is that??  Admittedly the "space race" isn't nearly the priority it once was and the money it would cost could be put to far better use right here on terra firma...  but still ya have to wonder why sending a man to the moon today seems like a nigh insurmountable obstacle.  Kinda funny.

Todays' technology is superior, the costs relative to the rewards is exponentially higher - that's why.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
Did anyone watch the ENTIRE movie ...THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ??? I will have to post it so it can be viewed.... it answers all questions...

DOWNLOAD it here... http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1888794/
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 22, 2009, 08:47:00 AM »
Did anyone watch the ENTIRE movie ...THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ??? I will have to post it so it can be viewed.... it answers all questions...

DOWNLOAD it here... http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1888794/

Nope. It's been devastatingly refuted much like most of your assertions in this thread.

Your complete lack of intelligence and inability to take on board TRUTH amazes!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »
Nope. It's been devastatingly refuted much like most of your assertions in this thread.

Your complete lack of intelligence and inability to take on board TRUTH amazes!

Just watch the movie and shut up...
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2009, 02:20:29 AM »
Just watch the movie and shut up...

Just refute the evidence provide and shut up...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 23, 2009, 07:03:15 AM »
It's amazing in this day and age where we are supposed to all be so enlightened, that people still believe these ridiculous conspiracy theories.....it is impossible for the U.S. to fake something like the moon landing.....there would have to be a ton of people involved and someone would have talked......plus no politician including the president would ever try to tell such a BIG lie......they would be ruined and their name would live in infamy for all of history...