Author Topic: Did America Land On The Moon  (Read 30170 times)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Did America Land On The Moon
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2009, 02:36:08 PM »
SURPRISE SURPRISE...even universities and the scientific community will tell you that there is a WHOLE LOT THEY DO NOT KNOW...Science is constantly on the move with new discoveries and amendments made to old claims...no where is it stated that what has been discovered is DEFINITE, END OF SUBJECT, CLOSED TO DISCUSSION...as a matter of fact it is the opposite.

Geeze dude.  You're thinking way too hard on this and confusing yourself.  The speed of c in a vacuum is 186,000 m/s.  All of the so-called "intereference" you mention barely makes an appreciable dent in c.  I never took a college physics class and to me that's just common sense.  You're trying to think this through logically (using some rather flawed logic) and trust me, you're just going to dig yourself deeper by doing that.

Honestly most of the people who believe the moon landings were a hoax, are people like yourself who try to figure stuff out based on their own woefully inadequate understanding of basic scientific principles--and if the facts don't appear to match their understanding (or lack thereof), then they assume the facts must be false.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2009, 02:37:01 PM »
If the chinese faked a space walk it would a huge news story as well

No, it really woudln't.

Govts don't embarass each other like that.

Who knows why, but they do not. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »
SURPRISE SURPRISE...even universities and the scientific community will tell you that there is a WHOLE LOT THEY DO NOT KNOW...Science is constantly on the move with new discoveries and amendments made to old claims...no where is it stated that what has been discovered is DEFINITE, END OF SUBJECT, CLOSED TO DISCUSSION...as a matter of fact it is the opposite.

So because there's a whole lot they don't tell that they don't know, radio waves don't travel the speed of light and the moon landing was fake.

Why didn't you just say so?
 ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »
Honestly most of the people who believe the moon landings were a hoax, are people like yourself who try to figure stuff out based on their own woefully inadequate understanding of basic scientific principles--and if the facts don't appear to match their understanding (or lack thereof), then they assume the facts must be false.

That pretty much sums up CT'ers.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »
No, it really woudln't.

Yes, really it would.  Our government wouldn't have to.  There are thousands of scientists who would say something now.  Are you telling me thousands of scientists (maybe millions in the world) are sitting there knowing based on this "internet CT'er logic" or scientific understanding of their own that China faked it's space walk but are keeping their mouths shuts?

Same with the Moon landings.  At the height of the cold war during the space race, Russia would have loved nothing better that to "further the honorable ideals of Communism" by showing the how dis-honest imperial capitalistic swine really are and the advancements in the future of the human race are best left out of these monsters hands.

Woooooooooooooooooooowww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
Yes, really it would. 

Okay.

Please list the conspiracies committed by other govts that the USA has confirmed in the last 50 years.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Okay.

Please list the conspiracies committed by other govts that the USA has confirmed in the last 50 years.

You know that's not what i meant.  Read the next three sentences after "Yes, really it would"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2009, 03:36:18 PM »
There are thousands of scientists who would say something now. 

Wait a second.

When thousands of scientists question the 911 story, it's nonsense.
http://twilightpines.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=20&Itemid=35

When thousands of science question the chinese walk, you would sondier that credible.

oz, you're grasping at straws here.  You only assign credibility to a group when you agree with them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »
You know that's not what i meant.  Read the next three sentences after "Yes, really it would"

Okay.  So you're saying govts WOULD NOT announce the discovery of a CT by another govt?

yes or no, oz?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »
At some point, don't you think in the last 50 years since we propelled the first radio object in space we haven't tested radio waves in space? If this is such an issue that blows open the moon landing conspiracy the Russians would have all over this like hair on a gorilla.   

Yet, we have the scientific community saying radio waves travel at the speed of light.  But Sampson poses a question and challenges peoplel to answer it?  It's been answered.........In the real world.
lol.  couldn't say it any better.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
If the chinese faked a space walk it would a huge news story as well as, based on bubbles in space, an easy no brainer for thousands of engineers and scientists to point out.  The defused lighting and bubbles and "stage lights" were explained in the link i posted as well as my assertion about us internet Einstiens making scientific conclusions on low res vid clips online.  I mean com on....   

Again:  all the scientists are in on this too?  Listen to your self.

You are starting to sound like the guy who based on youtube vids thought the helicopters were projecting holograms of planes hitting the WTC's.
in the area of light, I know what I'm talking about.  I admit to the things I don't know about.  That pretty constant difused light in the Chinese shots is consistent with underwater lighting way more than the light in space.  Seriously, check out every legit space walk that you can find then look at the chinese walk and tell me you don't see it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »
Okay.  So you're saying govts WOULD NOT announce the discovery of a CT by another govt?

yes or no, oz?

Why should I?   You don't answer my questions.  

What you define as a credible news source?

What would you define as a credible news story?

An earthquake hits Italy and is reported by NBC.  Is that credible to you?

Or do you believe its a lie because NBC isn't a credible news source?

NBC reports on conditions at a prison camp in Afghanistan, but gets its story from the US military.  Is that credible to you?

Or do you believe NBC isn't a credible source because it got its information from a entity you don't consider credible such as the US military? 

Tell us all 240, is that where you got the hologram theory from?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »
No, it really woudln't.

It's much easier when the general public gets on it. Like they did with those photoshopped pics Iran posted of their failure of a missile test last year.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
in the area of light, I know what I'm talking about.  I admit to the things I don't know about.  That pretty constant difused light in the Chinese shots is consistent with underwater lighting way more than the light in space.  Seriously, check out every legit space walk that you can find then look at the chinese walk and tell me you don't see it.

Ok, fair enough.  

I would rather like to see the video in it's original res. and I'm sure you would to.  But for now, It's a space walk to me.

I do know that res and pic quality changes depending on many factors when it's converted to different file formats.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2009, 03:52:08 PM »
Wait a second.

When thousands of scientists question the 911 story, it's nonsense.
http://twilightpines.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=20&Itemid=35

When thousands of science question the chinese walk, you would sondier that credible.

oz, you're grasping at straws here.  You only assign credibility to a group when you agree with them.

When i say thousands of scientists I mean the main stream scietific community.  In other words most of them.

Keeping trying to trap me 240.   :)  If you used a hologram it might work.   ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2009, 04:23:25 PM »
240, that hologram theory is the worst post since the infamous post that the chinese army could defeat the United States army because they know Kung-Fu

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
240, that hologram theory is the worst post since the infamous post that the chinese army could defeat the United States army because they know Kung-Fu

dude, someone posted a video like 2 or 3 years ago that showed part of the wing disappear as it hit, from several angles.  it was interesting, but by no means scientific or conclusive.

Ozmo is mad that he's looked like shit on this thread, assigning credibility to the media "sometimes" and to thousands of scientists "sometimes".

he's now resorting to refusing to identify a credible source until I talk about holograms.  At this point, he knows he has pretty much stated that sources are only credible if he agrees with them.  he knows he looks like shit on this issue.  So, he's attacking me for holigram discussion 3 years ago.

oz, you're a very inquisitive guy and I enjoy your posts, but your destoryed yourself in this thread bro.  You said Luke the bbigfoot hunter debunked the chinese space CT.  I mean, really?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »
When i say thousands of scientists I mean the main stream scietific community.  In other words most of them.

"most" of them?

Dude, "most" scientists agree on global warming, and it's by no mean conclusive.
"Most" scientists agree on some form of evolution, and it's by no means conclusive.

You gotta quantify tings with some numbers.  What % of scientists must agree on a topic before you consider it to be truth?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
dude, someone posted a video like 2 or 3 years ago that showed part of the wing disappear as it hit, from several angles.  it was interesting, but by no means scientific or conclusive.

Ozmo is mad that he's looked like shit on this thread, assigning credibility to the media "sometimes" and to thousands of scientists "sometimes".

he's now resorting to refusing to identify a credible source until I talk about holograms.  At this point, he knows he has pretty much stated that sources are only credible if he agrees with them.  he knows he looks like shit on this issue.  So, he's attacking me for holigram discussion 3 years ago.

oz, you're a very inquisitive guy and I enjoy your posts, but your destoryed yourself in this thread bro.  You said Luke the bbigfoot hunter debunked the chinese space CT.  I mean, really?

I looked like shit?  How so?  With you spinning my posts? 

And now you trying to dismiss your conclusion about the holograms?   ::)

All you've done this whole thread is run and deflect.

And did you state the chinese army could defeat the USA because they know kung fu?   I'm not surprised.

BTW, I'm not mad because of the way you think you made me look.  You didn't make look like anything.  You onLy avoided my questions and tried to put words in my mouth.   Weak ass.

I'm laughing at you because you have to resort to the same lame crap you did when you defended the hologram theory.

Or how about:

"The agents were called off at the same time the bullets flew"
 ;D

Another example of 240's CT'er propaganda. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »
You mean like i don't use the same "credible source" you used with the hologram theory?

What you define as a credible news source?

What would you define as a credible news story?

An earthquake hits Italy and is reported by NBC.  Is that credible to you?

Or do you believe its a lie because NBC isn't a credible news source?

NBC reports on conditions at a prison camp in Afghanistan, but gets its story from the US military.  Is that credible to you?

Or do you believe NBC isn't a credible source because it got its information from a entity you don't consider credible such as the US military? 

Tell us all 240, is that where you got the hologram theory from?

Anytime you have the balls.

Add these to the list too.

Are universities credible sources?

what are credible sources to you 240?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2009, 05:07:22 PM »
"most" of them?

Dude, "most" scientists agree on global warming, and it's by no mean conclusive.
"Most" scientists agree on some form of evolution, and it's by no means conclusive.

You gotta quantify tings with some numbers.  What % of scientists must agree on a topic before you consider it to be truth?

So because "most" scientist agree on evolution and global warming and they are not conclusive that means that when scientists agree on radio waves or don't speak out about china's alleged fake space walk it's therefore a a fake?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »
I'm beginning to think Conspiracy Theorist have a mental disorder.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »
LOL I CANT BELIEVE YOU PPL ARE STILL ARGUEING ABOUT THIS 8 PAGES  :o HAHAHAHAH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »
what are credible sources to you 240?

I think many agencies are good at delivering good info, but they are also vulnerable to compromise due to agendas.

I wouldn't feel confident enough - as you do - to claim I can define who is credible and who is not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2009, 05:12:01 PM »
So because "most" scientist agree on evolution and global warming and they are not conclusive that means that when scientists agree on radio waves or don't speak out about china's alleged fake space walk it's therefore a a fake?

No - it means YOU used the word "most".

I would like you to quantify that.