Author Topic: People giving advice at the gym...  (Read 4164 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
People giving advice at the gym...
« on: April 14, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »
So I go to the gym today and am doing deadlifts. It just so happens two eastern european permabulker powerlifters are doing the same. So these mother fuckers think I give a shit about their advice because they can outlift me. I could care less about anyone's advice unless they have a body that is better than mine and is something i'm striving to achieve. If anything I should be giving those fat permabulkers advice on how to get in shape and get a body girls actually want to get with.

Let me know if any others feel the same.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: People giving advice at the gym...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »
So I go to the gym today and am doing deadlifts. It just so happens two eastern european permabulker powerlifters are doing the same. So these mother fuckers think I give a shit about their advice because they can outlift me. I could care less about anyone's advice unless they have a body that is better than mine and is something i'm striving to achieve. If anything I should be giving those fat permabulkers advice on how to get in shape and get a body girls actually want to get with.

I rarely give out advices at the gym, figure it out for yourself i say ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »
i think we can always learn something new every day
instead of thumping your chest and slamming your weights you should have listened to what they had to say
w

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:14:43 PM »
i think we can always learn something new every day
instead of thumping your chest and slamming your weights you should have listened to what they had to say

I'm not saying they had bad advice. I'm just saying i'm not listening to anyone who hasn't worked for and achieved (or atleast is closer to it than i currently am) the body I am striving for. If those guys don't have the results I want then i am not going to take them seriously. Like i am not going to listen to a guy about how to pick up girls unless he has a hot ass bitch hanging on his arm.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »
you should have sucked them off

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »
I'm not saying they had bad advice. I'm just saying i'm not listening to anyone who hasn't worked for and achieved (or atleast is closer to it than i currently am) the body I am striving for. If those guys don't have the results I want then i am not going to take them seriously. Like i am not going to listen to a guy about how to pick up girls unless he has a hot ass bitch hanging on his arm.
You should have told them your goal was to look good shaved down and oiled up for other men while wearing a g-string, not to be big and strong.

They would have understood, maybe.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »
looks can be decieving my friend...who knows despite them being fat they might have known some interesting training info...when i met my friend don years ago at the gym he was this really skinny dude and we got to talking and i found out hes got a degree in nutrtion and really ehlped me w/ my diet to bulk up so the moral of mys tory is to always be open to new people and their ideas cuz u never know who u might me honking at when u are tailing soemone home from the gym
w

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
looks can be decieving my friend...who knows despite them being fat they might have known some interesting training info...when i met my friend don years ago at the gym he was this really skinny dude and we got to talking and i found out hes got a degree in nutrtion and really ehlped me w/ my diet to bulk up so the moral of mys tory is to always be open to new people and their ideas cuz u never know who u might me honking at when u are tailing soemone home from the gym

Damn it people I thought you'd all be on side. And my goal is not to oiled up for men, but to look good for bitches at the pool.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »
so did you or didnt you suck them off?

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »
you should have sucked them off

100% truth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »
have you ever seen hany rambod or chad nicols or the late dan duchaine?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:20 PM »
so did you or didnt you suck them off?

of course but that is irrelevant  ;D

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »
ok good, now I can sleep at night ;D

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 09:33:55 PM »
I suck off all permabulkers who attempt to give me advice.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 09:36:37 PM »
I suck off all permabulkers who attempt to give me advice.

Me too, thats initially why I joined a gym and as an added bonus when I got there I saw there were weights and exercise equipment to use.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 09:48:28 PM »
Me too, thats initially why I joined a gym and as an added bonus when I got there I saw there were weights and exercise equipment to use.

My gym has too few permabulkers  :'(

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 09:58:11 PM »
Why don't you wear head phones while you workout, so next time you can ignore there ass.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »
Why don't you wear head phones while you workout, so next time you can ignore there ass.

I wouldn't want to miss the 80's love songs that they play every other song  :)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »
I wouldn't want to miss the 80's love songs that they play every other song  :)

That sucks. :'(

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 11:10:08 PM »
They probably thought those were curls you were doing in the squat rack...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
Get bigger then people will ask you for advise instead of trying to give it to you.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »

I have gone through the same thing............... fricken know it alls......most of them spew BS and don't know the first thing about training.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »
I have gone through the same thing............... fricken know it alls......most of them spew BS and don't know the first thing about training.

Exactly or in the case they don't train for the same thing i do. They are training entirely to get the strongest deadlift they can. I train for bodybuilding and am doing deadlifts because i love the development i have been getting in my back. I altered my technique some to put more emphasis on my back and less on my legs because that is what i'm working for, i could care less if it means i can't deadlift quite as much.