Author Topic: Suspected Nazi guard John Demjanjuk to stand trial for murder of 29,000 Jews  (Read 2660 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Samson is not a big fan of anyone who doesn't have a tail and swings from trees.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Get off this JEW CRAP.... It is amazing how the american brainwashing has made FOOLS of the masses. 1.5 MILLION Iraqis killed, 5 MILLION sent into refugee status, complete destruction of Iraq, looting of all historical and anitiquities artifacts, stealing of currency, destruction of infrastructure, polluting of water, poisoning of land with Depleted Uranium, unexploded bombs everywhere, birth defects and cancers exploding everywhere in Iraq where there was NONE before the americans came.....WHAT ARE YOU A FOOL???

the so called Jew had it good compared to these people...the Iraqis land is destroyed FOREVER and the effects wil be there for thousands of generations. They are reduiced down to less than peasants and have no where to turn for help or relief. Where as your so clled jew ran off to america, South America, Africa, Middle East and the SOuth Pacific avoiding the war. Add to this they have been receiving REPERATIONS for the supposed theft of things they claimed Hitler took form them (PROVE IT). The case between the jew and the Iraqi is as different as day and night...go sing that pathetic song some where else

Isnt it amazing that the Jews stalk these Nazi war criminals for years,but elect a war criminal as leader of their country?Ariel Sharon was a war criminal who was involved in exterminating Palestinians in a concentration camp on the West Bank and said it was just part of the "final sollution to the palestinian problem".

Its ok for Jews to slaughter,but they will hunt so -called Nazis down forevor.No wonder why they are despised so much throughout history.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Get off this JEW CRAP.... It is amazing how the american brainwashing has made FOOLS of the masses. 1.5 MILLION Iraqis killed, 5 MILLION sent into refugee status, complete destruction of Iraq, looting of all historical and anitiquities artifacts, stealing of currency, destruction of infrastructure, polluting of water, poisoning of land with Depleted Uranium, unexploded bombs everywhere, birth defects and cancers exploding everywhere in Iraq where there was NONE before the americans came.....WHAT ARE YOU A FOOL???

the so called Jew had it good compared to these people...the Iraqis land is destroyed FOREVER and the effects wil be there for thousands of generations. They are reduiced down to less than peasants and have no where to turn for help or relief. Where as your so clled jew ran off to america, South America, Africa, Middle East and the SOuth Pacific avoiding the war. Add to this they have been receiving REPERATIONS for the supposed theft of things they claimed Hitler took form them (PROVE IT). The case between the jew and the Iraqi is as different as day and night...go sing that pathetic song some where else

So who are the 'Jews' Samson?
I hate the State.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I just think Samson's rant speaks for itself.  I'm not a hard core jew sympathizer...some Jews have milked the historical events for all they are worth, I see that point, but most jews are very civilized people...as opposed to so many of these islamic radicals.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Milking historical events for everything that they are worth when they never actually happened you?

Imagine that.

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Milking historical events for everything that they are worth when they never actually happened you?

Imagine that.

The blacks like Samson are still crying about the way their ancestors were treated 200 years ago.  ::) ::) ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I just think Samson's rant speaks for itself.  I'm not a hard core jew sympathizer...some Jews have milked the historical events for all they are worth, I see that point, but most jews are very civilized people...as opposed to so many of these islamic radicals.

Who are the Jews?
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Imagine that.

Remind me of a certain poster we got here that milks and scam people out of their money claiming their product is making miracles.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Talk about the wheels of justice churning slowly.  Better late than never. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
Remind me of a certain poster we got here that milks and scam people out of their money claiming their product is making miracles.

What? Who might that be? I thought spamming was banned here??

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
What? Who might that be? I thought spamming was banned here??

Scamming isn't , some mods here even encourage that certain piece of human filth.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Who are the Jews?

Well you're for one  ;D