Author Topic: VIDEO: Tom Tancredo PWNED for his HATE SPEECH! HAHAHAHHAH  (Read 5731 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: VIDEO: Tom Tancredo PWNED for his HATE SPEECH! HAHAHAHHAH
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »
Side Note:

The police are under investigation for pepper spray and tasering.  Also, it has been reported that the Police broke out the window.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
Real world as opposed to a fake world?  Would this fake world involve an invisible man in the sky and a talking snake?

Fake world as in a place where you can spout off all kinds of retarded bullshit and destrot things if you don't agree with something, and not be thrown in jail for it.

College campus is not the 'real world', that is why so many useless douchebags live their lives as professional students.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
I guess this is where your self hatred comes from.
I love Jews and come from a long line of very esteemed ones at that.  Bernie Sanders is my favorite Senator. :)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
Side Note:

The police are under investigation for pepper spray and tasering.  Also, it has been reported that the Police broke out the window.

Of course. Douchebag libs never do anything bad. Must be the cops fault. Just like in Oakland a few weeks ago. The protesters never deserve what they get...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »
Of course. Douchebag libs never do anything bad. Must be the cops fault. Just like in Oakland a few weeks ago. The protesters never deserve what they get...

The right wing militia must be behind this that DHS warned of.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 10:41:34 AM »
Fake world as in a place where you can spout off all kinds of retarded bullshit and destrot things if you don't agree with something, and not be thrown in jail for it.

College campus is not the 'real world', that is why so many useless douchebags live their lives as professional students.

I would know I attended CU Boulder and lived in Denver for a long time.  TA probably is a Denverite liberal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 10:44:00 AM »
I would know I attended CU Boulder and lived in Denver for a long time.  TA probably is a Denverite liberal?

College is perfect place where everyone can spout their garbage without having to see what the real world results would be.

These college fools have no idea that they are enslaving themselves by adopting this insanity as their belief system.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 10:45:41 AM »

I went to CSU-Fort Collins. Amazingly, we had them there too, but not as bad as you guys.

Is TA from CO?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 10:46:45 AM »
College is perfect place where everyone can spout their garbage without having to see what the real world results would be.

These college fools have no idea that they are enslaving themselves by adopting this insanity as their belief system.
I still don`t understand where this fake world exists.  ???  So anyone who goes to college has a passport to the fake world?  Does that include your Republican heroes who went to college or is that reserved just for people you do not agree with?

The only fake world I can pinpoint is magical Jesus-Land that exists solely in the mind of the Conservative and overwhelmingly so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »
I am the least religious person here so that smear does not work. 

College is a place for people mostly, not all, to party, drink, and hang out for 4 years, having no real life experience to begin with, where results are not really enforced, and any type of nonsense os given credence.

I have a J.D., own two businesses, and went through the entire process, I know very well the nonsense that is college.

It was only until I started my own business that i obtained a real education in how the world and things really work and function.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 11:16:19 AM »
HEY T.A. WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT HE SAID ???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
;D

Tancredo is worthless.

No,the stupid ass student are worthless.They ALWAYS try to shut down speech but claim to be the protectors of first amendmant rights.Tancredo and other conservatives should hire their own security.How about 6 or 7 300 plus lb powerlifters holding bats,and if one of those little pencil neck fags jump up on stage they are beaten to death.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »
College amounts to expensive adult babysitting for a lot of people. A lot of parents park their idiot useless kids in colleges and universities just so they won't have twenty-somethings loitering around the house forever, doing nothing. Once free, many kids go psychologically ape-shit. This is why a lot of liberalism comes from college campuses. This is also why these bunch of useless people who contribute nothing to society think their opinion matters and is valid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »
No,the stupid ass student are worthless.They ALWAYS try to shut down speech but claim to be the protectors of first amendmant rights.Tancredo and other conservatives should hire their own security.How about 6 or 7 300 plus lb powerlifters holding bats,and if one of those little pencil neck fags jump up on stage they are beaten to death.
Nobody is afraid of Powerlifters.

Especially if they may be suffering from Trisomy-21.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »
Nobody is afraid of Powerlifters.

Especially if they may be suffering from Trisomy-21.

That pic is 18 weeks out from a show.Care to bet money on who will look better when I compete?Ive seen your pics,Im ready to bet money that I will be bigger then you,more cut then you and look far better then you.Put your money where your mouth is.By the way a-hole,my knee has been totally reconstructed and rebuilt and yet by meet time my legs will still be twice what yours are.By the way,how do explain that a down syndrome guy outsquats you by 500lbs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »
That pic is 18 weeks out from a show.Care to bet money on who will look better when I compete?Ive seen your pics,Im ready to bet money that I will be bigger then you,more cut then you and look far better then you.Put your money where your mouth is.By the way a-hole,my knee has been totally reconstructed and rebuilt and yet by meet time my legs will still be twice what yours are.By the way,how do explain that a down syndrome guy outsquats you by 500lbs?
Palumboism must suck.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2009, 11:36:11 AM »
HEY T.A. WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT HE SAID ???
^^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »
^^
If you really want to know, you will figure it out.  There is SOOOOOOOOOOO much material out there that it would take starting a new thread.  I can do that if you want.  I like this for now though:

Washington - U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo welcomed Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's criticism Wednesday, saying it helps him publicize the immigration issue.

On Wednesday, Bush criticized Tancredo's statement that Miami resembled "a Third World country."

"What a nut," Bush told reporters. "I'm just disappointed ... he's a Republican. He doesn't represent my views."

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 11:54:41 AM »
Big deal- Tom is speaking the truth. Have you ever been to South Florida? One of the highest murder rates in the country, rampant poverty, illegal immigration and drug addicts all over the place. Beyond that, you have trailer trash redecks, swamps, constant weather related catastophes and a ton of violent street gangs.

If you take away the beach, the nicer hotels on the strip and a few isolated areas of affluence like Miami Beach, its a total disaster. Liberty City Fla: Makes Bed Stuy look like Beverly Hills. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »
Big deal- Tom is speaking the truth. Have you ever been to South Florida? One of the highest murder rates in the country, rampant poverty, illegal immigration and drug addicts all over the place. Beyond that, you have trailer trash redecks, swamps, constant weather related catastophes and a ton of violent street gangs.

If you take away the beach, the nicer hotels on the strip and a few isolated areas of affluence like Miami Beach, its a total disaster. Liberty City Fla: Makes Bed Stuy look like Beverly Hills. 

On my way to work everyday, there are literally hundreds and thousands of illegals lining the streets. 

The cops, instead of getting rid of these bums, go after people on their way to work jumping yellow lights and rolling through stop signs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
If you really want to know, you will figure it out.  There is SOOOOOOOOOOO much material out there that it would take starting a new thread.  I can do that if you want.  I like this for now though:

Washington - U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo welcomed Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's criticism Wednesday, saying it helps him publicize the immigration issue.

On Wednesday, Bush criticized Tancredo's statement that Miami resembled "a Third World country."

"What a nut," Bush told reporters. "I'm just disappointed ... he's a Republican. He doesn't represent my views."

LOL thats hate speech? hahah thats probably some of the worst shit you have on this guy T.A. and if thats the case i gotta say STFU...

On my way to work everyday, there are literally hundreds and thousands of illegals lining the streets. 

The cops, instead of getting rid of these bums, go after people on their way to work jumping yellow lights and rolling through stop signs.
thats exactly right, go down the street in houston and you will see hundreds of illegals sitting on street corners waiting for work do they get hassled? nope

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

Did you ask each one of them for their papers?  How did you determine by looking at them that they were illegal?  Do you have special goggles?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »
Did you ask each one of them for their papers?  How did you determine by looking at them that they were illegal?  Do you have special goggles?

Typical nonsense.   Everyone knows they are illegal.  Where the heck do you live???

They have "day labor centers" for these peopel and they refuse to go there.  So they line the streets instead.

Its not a mystery. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
Typical nonsense.   Everyone knows they are illegal.  Where the heck do you live???

They have "day labor centers" for these peopel and they refuse to go there.  So they line the streets instead.

Its not a mystery. 
If you didn`t check their background or papers then you have zero way of knowing anything.  This isn`t Nazi Germany or the Taliban where we can just round up people if we don`t like the color of their skin or if we just assume they are breaking the law. That is of course unless you fancy Totalitarianism.

The truth is, "Everyone" DOES NOT know and just because you say it or think it, does not make it in any way true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »
If you didn`t check their background or papers then you have zero way of knowing anything.  This isn`t Nazi Germany or the Taliban where we can just round up people if we don`t like the color of their skin or if we just assume they are breaking the law. That is of course unless you fancy Totalitarianism.

The truth is, "Everyone" DOES NOT know and just because you say it or think it, does not make it in any way true.

Fine, then lets just enforce anti-loitering laws.