Author Topic: VIDEO: Tom Tancredo PWNED for his HATE SPEECH! HAHAHAHHAH  (Read 5735 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: VIDEO: Tom Tancredo PWNED for his HATE SPEECH! HAHAHAHHAH
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »
Fine, then lets just enforce anti-loitering laws.
hahahahahha, NICE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
hahahahahha, NICE

I am sick my hood starting to look like Mexico City with people just standing on the corners, the streets, drinking beer sittingon the curb and doing nothing all day. 

Send them home.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »
I am sick my hood starting to look like Mexico City with people just standing on the corners, the streets, drinking beer sittingon the curb and doing nothing all day. 

Send them home.
They are not breaking the law.  What do you care if they want to enjoy the fresh air?  Again, you have no idea what they do or do not do all day.  Stop advocating totalitarianism!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
They are not breaking the law.  What do you care if they want to enjoy the fresh air?  Again, you have no idea what they do or do not do all day.  Stop advocating totalitarianism!

Im advocating enforcing immigration laws, anti-loitering laws, anti - drinking in public laws, anti trespassing laws, etc.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »
On my way to work everyday, there are literally hundreds and thousands of illegals lining the streets. 

The cops, instead of getting rid of these bums, go after people on their way to work jumping yellow lights and rolling through stop signs.
'

Remember, people going to work have a little money. The cops work for the government, not you, not society. You can't fine an illegal who has nothing, it doesn't get you anywhere.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
'

Remember, people going to work have a little money. The cops work for the government, not you, not society. You can't fine an illegal who has nothing, it doesn't get you anywhere.
The thing is, he is just guessing their status as citizens, guessing what they are doing on the sidewalks and guessing if they are employed.

He has no basis other than the color of their skin and their appearance which means absolutely nothing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »
The thing is, he is just guessing their status as citizens, guessing what they are doing on the sidewalks and guessing if they are employed.

He has no basis other than the color of their skin and their appearance which means absolutely nothing.

Ill tell you what, I will bet $10,000.00 cash, ill put is enscrow tommorow, you do the same, that these people are all illegal aliens. 

I will take a video camera and record everything.  I will go down Yonkers Ave. and ask each of them.  If better than 75% are illegal I win.  If less, than you win. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »

stop playing the devils advocate T.A. youre being naive, youre right they are all probably the getbig millionaires we always read about on here.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
Yes, one needs to apply a little common sense here. The lib uses that fact that one or two out of a hundred might be citizens to justify the whole bunch. If one doesn't speak english, acts like an illegal, and hangs around day-job pickup sites all day...

Ever hear that saying.. If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2009, 02:02:22 PM »
stop playing the devils advocate T.A. youre being naive, youre right they are all probably the getbig millionaires we always read about on here.
You mean everyone is not in the Highest Tax Bracket?  ???