Author Topic: Working out too hard & not eating enough are the 2 biggest problems for people  (Read 4282 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
From reading a lot of articles that pop up on yahoo for people to lose weight apparently the 2 biggest problems why most of these fat asses are fat are:

1. Working out too hard/long: There is not one fat fucker out there that is costing himself weight loss because he is working out too hard
2. Not eating enough: Perfect. These fat asses now justify their chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because it gets their metabolism going.

These diet "experts" need to be realistic with the fat fucks they are giving advice to. If you are fat try to eat as little as possible and work out as much as you can. If you are a fucking bodybuilder or olympic athlete sure there are different standards, but if you are 99% of the fat fucks out there my advice will hold up just fine.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
From reading a lot of articles that pop up on yahoo for people to lose weight apparently the 2 biggest problems why most of these fat asses are fat are:

1. Working out too hard/long: There is not one fat fucker out there that is costing himself weight loss because he is working out too hard
2. Not eating enough: Perfect. These fat asses now justify their chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because it gets their metabolism going.

These diet "experts" need to be realistic with the fat fucks they are giving advice to. If you are fat try to eat as little as possible and work out as much as you can. If you are a fucking bodybuilder or olympic athlete sure there are different standards, but if you are 99% of the fat fucks out there my advice will hold up just fine.

You tell it like it is Awesomo lol.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
well they workout long but not hard...
they take 5 min breaks between sets etc. etc.

they eat two huge meals a day

as opposed to 7-8 small meals a day

im sure thats what they mean

ASJChaotic

LMAO!  ;D
becareful guys, obese people will attack you and start saying because they work too hard their "cortisol" levels rise and everything spills  ;D ;D ;D
or maybe alot of people get bit by spiders these days?  ;D ;D ;D

Awesomo

• Getbig III
well they workout long but not hard...
they take 5 min breaks between sets etc. etc.

they eat two huge meals a day

as opposed to 7-8 small meals a day

im sure thats what they mean

Bench how dare you turn on me. I thought we were boys. But for point one. They are referring to over training as if a lazy fatass ever over trained (again olympic athletes and bodybuilders not withstanding). Point two they make it sound like breakfast is so important that a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon is better than skipping breakfast because that breakfast will "boost" their metabolism.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

I definitely agree with people not eating right...

but people working out too hard  :-\  Not seeing that
just not good enough

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i highly agree with you, i eat so much that my metabolism has energy and repairing materials to be active into the weegar hours of the night, and i am not fat, i dont care about being big, I JUST WANT TO BE NOT FAT :)
A

ASJChaotic

Bench how dare you turn on me. I thought we were boys. But for point one. They are referring to over training as if a lazy fatass ever over trained (again olympic athletes and bodybuilders not withstanding). Point two they make it sound like breakfast is so important that a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon is better than skipping breakfast because that breakfast will "boost" their metabolism.

yes, they can come up with a million excuses but in the end of the day it's because they ate more than they needed, day after day, month after month, year after year, don't try to sugar coat it, because they might eat that too
Their lack of willpower sickens me and Goatboy  >:(

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat

yeah for sure dude but i get what you meant... just saying thats whats really wrong with fatass's

two huge meals a day as opposed to 7-8 small and 5-10 min rest between there 2 day a week chest workouts  ;D

i got your back bro

Awesomo

• Getbig III
yeah for sure dude but i get what you meant... just saying thats whats really wrong with fatass's

two huge meals a day as opposed to 7-8 small and 5-10 min rest between there 2 day a week chest workouts  ;D

i got your back bro

Gym time. When I get back I expect lost of posts to read on any of my many threads about people that piss me off. I think the lack of carbs is getting to me  ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V

i got your back bro

actually this is not true!

if your 7-8 puts you in a caloric excess you will get fat

if your 2 big meal puts you in a caloric deficit you will lose weight
I

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
actually this is not true!

In many cases it can be...but I would say in the majority of cases, it's not
just not good enough

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i got your back bro

u need to eat big all the time but not till 'stomach distention' ever.

the rate of digestion and 'eating as needed phenomina' increases parallel with rate of 'activity-standing or working out-

the key is not to wast too much time shitting or pissing

eat dense but soft foods to assure no stool probablems and of course fiber

chocolate bars
icecream
A

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

LMAO!!! 

Awesome...just awesome!  ;)
just not good enough

ASJChaotic

the rate of digestion and 'eating as needed phenomina' increases parallel with rate of 'activity-standing or working out-

chocolate bars
icecream

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GREAT ADVICE FALCON  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
How do you spend too much time pissing?

ASJChaotic

Falcon has problems with his bladder i think  ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

chocolate bars
icecream

idiotic
I am a big baby

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

if u overdrink water

its key to know your limits on water and food types, if u never "overdo" something u never know your paramaters
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
- weight training
- enough protein
- reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week

everything else (besides drugs) is irrelevant detail

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
eat less, move more

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I think there are very few people who workout too hard.  The biggest reason is not eating properly. 

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Hehe, yes, I have observed quite a few fatties in the gym. They hardly make an effort. Sitting on a reclining stationary bike, reading a magazine, their fat legs hardly moving, they continue their sloppy existence in the gym.

CD

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Hehe, yes, I have observed quite a few fatties in the gym. They hardly make an effort. Sitting on a reclining stationary bike, reading a magazine, their fat legs hardly moving, they continue their sloppy existence in the gym.

CD

Exactly and then they go online and read articles to try and figure out why they are not losing weight and of course the answer must be that they are working out TOO hard and have obviously hit a plateau.