Author Topic: A little honesty can be FUN...  (Read 15204 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
A little honesty can be FUN...
« on: April 15, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »
Hey now! (Works for Howard Stern)

In the best attitude possible lets "tell" each other how they imagine the other poster.
Since you can only see them via typem what do you picture the other person as.

I will start will quite a few people... be honest and have a thick skin if need be, but I am pretty sure you won't need it.
There are some really nice and special (DeeDee) people here and I think you will see that most think of you a little better then
what you might expect.

Let me know what you think...

ProtienFarts  =  I see as that dancer at the raves.  Paid to look good and damn well knows he is, but yet there is a hole in his life needing to be filled with what he doesn't know.

Laura =  The lady I wish I could eventually be but will sadly fall short of.

STella = Okay STella scares me a lot, I don't know why but I sure as heck don't want to be on her bad side

The Beast = I see lonely, I am have no idea why but it the most prominent thought

Jag = That b*tch down the street who has done it, been there and has many more stories to tell. :)  She drives a Mercedes because she wants to.

Migs = I always thought of him as a George Clooney type but then I found out he was of Latin heritage so it is Antonio Baderas now.  He is the guy every woman thinks she wants and then falls for her basic instincts and falls for the lousy bad boy type. The type of man who makes a woman feel dumb for her basic instincts and the type of man we all long for within the tears of our sleep.

Parker = Navy SEAL!  The best of the America, A soldier ( I have know idea if he is or not, but he is worthy of such honor)

Hustle Man = That hot uncle that you know it is wrong to have feelings for so you pick fights with to dissuade the others by ridiculing him

NewMom = The Virgin Mary, which is really weird but I see her as pure and knowing her child is what the world needs to survive.

YoungBlood =  Enigma, plain and simple.  I am unable to read and everything I hear from him surprises me.  Exciting would be a good word.

Okay that is enough for now, I think...

Play with me like you know you want too.  ;)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: A little honesty can be FUN...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »
I didn't feel like reading any of your post....are u a hot female in heat?
DAWG

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »
I didn't feel like reading any of your post....are u a hot female in heat?

Nope

Keep fishing
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 08:50:30 PM »
Well, I am from Annapolis, and my mother begged for me to go to the Naval Academy. Thanks

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 09:08:37 PM »
I think you are still looking for that diamond OS lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
OS = Conflicted egoist treading the thin ugly line between three worlds with a love/hate relationship with men.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »
STella = Okay STella scares me a lot, I don't know why but I sure as heck don't want to be on her bad side

Stells an honest, to the tee ...loveable gal...

most folks dont know it but this board exists cause of her

Original sin : i see a hopeless romantic lurking behind the brazen screen name.....initial impressions are a lot to be counted for.....you know know that as i do...accept it and dont fight it....

and no ..i'm not good looking anymore....i'm comfy with that....i'm just as cocky  :)

as i once said " dont lose yourself in the romance of your own tragedy"

and yes...i'm ex an raver...no one within 50 feet ofme could ever look good once i got started  ;)

carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 05:42:18 AM »

STella = Okay STella scares me a lot,

What ???  Why :-[  I "have a gentle spirit!"  OK actually no one has ever said that about me :'(

Stells an honest, to the tee ...loveable gal...

Thanks Toxy!

most folks dont know it but this board exists cause of her

???  Ron created this board in hopes women would join the site that are hesitant to post in "general population  :)"   Don't think too many have, but the posters we do have are quality so it's a good board ;D
R

w8m8

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 06:16:45 AM »
this is a great board

kiwi had a thread like this , similar at least and I can never find that one  :-\

hope he joins this one .. he's keen with it

OS you do good aswell  :)

'cept STella isn't scary .. she's really very special and rare .. a truly good person

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 07:06:59 AM »
What ???  Why :-[  I "have a gentle spirit!"  OK actually no one has ever said that about me :'(

ahem... Stella is not afraid to get in someone's face if she sees them doing wrong!    ;)   You go girl!   :-*

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 07:08:31 AM »
OS- where's mine??    >:(    Although I am still ticked off that you said I wanted you to get run over by a truck and I have never said that about you or anyone.

I have wished that someone vaselined your pole however.
  ;)   :-*

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 07:45:12 AM »
OS- where's mine??    >:(    Although I am still ticked off that you said I wanted you to get run over by a truck and I have never said that about you or anyone.

Well my airheaded Idea would be that I would throw a few out and others would join in.  I am impressed with my short attention span that I managed to get as many as I did.  So throw out a few.

The Truck bit was a metaphor.  Let's just say I am not on your Christmas card list then.  8)

OS = Conflicted egoist treading the thin ugly line between three worlds with a love/hate relationship with men.

Good thing I know I am great so something like this won't bother me  ;D

Care to amplify the three worlds thought?  That has me a little confused.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:35 AM »

Honestly,  I really don't know why, just a feeling  :-\

Nobody ever said these would be accurate.

You have always been nice to me and everybody it seems.

Maybe it is that maternal value that I am reading  :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 08:16:05 AM »

care to vaseline my pole?

What? someone was going to say it, might as well be me   ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 08:36:37 AM »

Thanks Toxy!

how many times have i PMed ya and asked about this that or the other? and you always always always ask about Eleni and how she is..

that means a lot :)

AND to top it off you r loyal to you hubby, you have a sence of honour (not many people that look the way you do fit that bill)

Ron created this board in hopes women would join the site that are hesitant to post in "general population  "   Don't think too many have, but the posters we do have are quality so it's a good board

for ONCE, quit being modest...if you were not here...this board would go bye bye...hell out of spite for Ron ...i'd see to that
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 08:46:15 AM »
ok i'll take a stab at it.

Flower - fiery redhead that loves animals and even though she is quick witted and can be aggressive, she has a very soft side and takes many things to heart.  Merry christmas!

Jags - Strong minded and resilient.  WOn't take crap from anyone without them getting a ration of her wrath.  Intelligent and funny, open minded and driven.  Probably looks good in jeans.

Newmom - Incredibly strong and determined.  Loving mom and a very caring person.

Proteinfarts - smart, often misunderstood, a cross between an metrosexual and eurotrash  ;D  I mean eurotrash in the best sense of the way.  

Laura - another strong spirited and willed woman, that overcomes adversity by realizing what is important in her life.  Kind, compassionate and tolerante (after all she has to put up with Mike all day)

w8m8 - I wasn't sure if she was a man or a woman, sorry.  Kinda hard to read at times lol.

OS - strong, beautiful and yet when by herself maybe a little sullen.  A person that is extremely complex, but often is portrayed differently.  She is a chameleon that adapts to whatever life throws her way.  Wise beyond her young years.  Probably screws like a rabid tiger too!

DeeDee - very smart, deep.  Has a strong character and will and not afraid to step out and try new things.  

Stella - Smart, beautiful and compassionate.  If she is anything close to being as beautiful on the outside as she is in the inside, I see her as being iconic.  Perhaps like Helen of troy.  her spirit is immeasurable and her capacity for others, although immense can also be overwhelming.  On the flip side, i think she has some freak in her.  She also has a fetish for cream cheese.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 08:46:58 AM »
care to vaseline my pole?

What? someone was going to say it, might as well be me   ;D
You saw an opportunity and you seized it.  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »
lol, unfortunatley i'm the only one seizing my opportunity at the moment 

:'( :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 08:50:17 AM »
n o, Original Sin...last nite i ws kinda in a rush when i replied....we were going out for din din and my name kept getting screamed to get in the f-ing car...so i typed a hurried responce

Anyhow, i dont by ANY stretch of the imagination look the way i used to...i remember once at a mall cafeteria some girl walked into a pole while carrying her tray and spilled everything everywhere, she ws looking at me....that does NOT happen anymore. Plus i'm more comfy being scruffy and tubby now a days. However on days that matter i can still bring it and thats important . On my A game days folks in my classes dont expect an IT instructor walk in looking like THAT. It helps gain immediate command of the class.

there NOW i'm done

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »
ok i'll take a stab at it.

Proteinfarts - smart, often misunderstood, a cross between an metrosexual and eurotrash  ;D  I mean eurotrash in the best sense of the way.  

Migs : c##t! ;D and i mean that in bestest possible way! ;D

...actually..thanx mate...i think
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »
hey, i try lol.  i forgot to add a great communicator and cricket freak

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 08:57:47 AM »
Helen of Troy scares me  :-[
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »
hey, i try lol.  i forgot to add a great communicator and cricket freak

aww man you have no clue how much i miss that sport....err religion!

back in Paki you couldn't go out grocery shopping or shop for ANYTHING on days of big games......cause everything shut down...including the schools!

so here..i cant help it...."man getting it in face by ball going 95mph

carpe` vaginum!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »
Never understood Cricket...  ???

So what does a Rabid Tiger screw like Migs   ???

I am spending a lot of this morning being confused  ???

I think my pillow and I need to have another session  8)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »
Never understood Cricket...  ???

Second most popular sport on the planet...i must now go eat my cup-a-noodles

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/hosking/cricket/explanation.htm
carpe` vaginum!