Author Topic: questions for the experts  (Read 758 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
questions for the experts
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:00:05 PM »
i have slightly high blood pressure 140/80-150/80 average ... my doctor thinks its cause of my size 260lbs 73" and slightly elevated cholesterol levels.. should i take ECA or would you guys advise not to take it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: questions for the experts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:01:38 PM »
the asprin thins the blood  :D so take it...besides your blood pressure isnt too bad

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:02:14 AM »
How do you feel? Why did you go to the doctor?

You are in stage 1 hypertension. There are reasons for high blood pressure, and there are side effects to high blood pressure. There may be an underlying reason for the high BP.

Ephedrine is going to make your heart work even harder. One of the side effects of ephedrine is High Blood Pressure. You should already be feeling some effects of the high BP.

Personally, I would advise against it.

Find out what is causing the high BP, see if you can get it lowered...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:27 AM »

What's the price for glory, benchthis?

If I were you I would go for it but in a much lower dose just effective enough to help with thermogenesis and ONLY, I repeat..ONLY use it pre-cardio (assuming you even bother doing cardio) first thing in the morning before your first meal.

E: 12.5mg
 C: 100mg
 A: 81mg

Then add 400mg of Green Tea extract, 500mg of l-carnitine and 50mg of 7KetoDHEA.

Stop eating so much shitty food and learn to not sweat the small stuff as everything is small stuff and your blood pressure will go down.
?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »
How do you feel? Why did you go to the doctor?

You are in stage 1 hypertension. There are reasons for high blood pressure, and there are side effects to high blood pressure. There may be an underlying reason for the high BP.

Ephedrine is going to make your heart work even harder. One of the side effects of ephedrine is High Blood Pressure. You should already be feeling some effects of the high BP.

Personally, I would advise against it.

Find out what is causing the high BP, see if you can get it lowered...

its do to my cholesterol levels and my size 72" 265 lbs with 20% bf thats what doctor feels is the reason...
when i was around 220-230 my BP was normal.. i decided to "bulk up" ended up over doing it got fat ..
so i really should be trying to get back down