Author Topic: WTF??? Rush Limbaugh sides with the pirates?  (Read 2899 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WTF??? Rush Limbaugh sides with the pirates?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 07:56:59 AM »
RUSH wants obama to fail.  We get that.

However, he is going too far now.  He's excusing the robbing, kidnapping, and nearly murder of an American ship captain, due to this hatred for Obama.

Rush just keeps finding more and more ways to become the sweaty impotent version of Ann Coulter.
I understand and respect taking a political side, but this is just crazy on Rush's behalf

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »
skin color is a non-sequitur in this circumstance

and I'm fairly confident that had Bush been POTUS and the outcome were the same that no form of legitimate media would make any joke about Bush Shooting Black Teenagers.

there is no joke - it's just an excuse to bring up skin color and is probably more directed as racism towards Obama than anything else

Are you joking?You think the media would have given Bush credit?Let me ask you this.Did the media stay silent or kill Bush over Iraq?Obama is leaving 50,000 troops there,hear any knocking of him?Bush had the surveillance program,the media killed him.Obama is keeping it.Hear the media howl?Bush ran up the deficit,the media killed him.Obama is going to double what Bush did.Hear the media?

Im not going to argue if race based jokes are funny or not,its in the eye of the beholder.But to act as though this story would have been covered the same way had Bush been president is really to have your head in the sand.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »
Are you joking?You think the media would have given Bush credit?Let me ask you this.Did the media stay silent or kill Bush over Iraq?Obama is leaving 50,000 troops there,hear any knocking of him?Bush had the surveillance program,the media killed him.Obama is keeping it.Hear the media howl?Bush ran up the deficit,the media killed him.Obama is going to double what Bush did.Hear the media?

Im not going to argue if race based jokes are funny or not,its in the eye of the beholder.But to act as though this story would have been covered the same way had Bush been president is really to have your head in the sand.

I'm not joking at all.

If Bush had acted like Obama (i.e. not making inflamatory comments and actually resolving the issue exactly the same way I'm fairly certain he would have nothing but accolades from the media, especially Fox Noise and Rash.

Certainly no one in the media would make a joke about Bush Killing Black Teenagers.  In fact I don't think anyone would have even thought about the color of his skin (Bush) or the Pirates.

Only a racist would think about things like that

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 08:08:08 AM »
Rush would have all the juicing drug users on here jailed for their use of illegal substances before he became a pill popping doctor shopping felon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 08:17:08 AM »
LOL @ "I was only joking".

Bullshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »
LOL @ having to defend Rush. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 08:41:12 AM »
Rush would have all the juicing drug users on here jailed for their use of illegal substances before he became a pill popping doctor shopping felon.

UMM,Its Joe Biden that made steroids a controlled substance!!!HE IS 100% the reason.He is to blame.He said "dam the science,steroids need to be banned" he said "there is something unAmerican ABOUT STEROIDS" .hE IS THE REASON FOR A DRUG cZAR.He is the biggest anti-drug nut ever.

By the way,the media MADE UP a story about McCain having an affair and that same media hid the Edwards affair story for a year.The idea that a republican would ever get the same credit as a democrat is nuts.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »

UMM,Its Joe Biden that made steroids a controlled substance!!!HE IS 100% the reason.He is to blame.He said "dam the science,steroids need to be banned" he said "there is something unAmerican ABOUT STEROIDS" .hE IS THE REASON FOR A DRUG cZAR.He is the biggest anti-drug nut ever.

By the way,the media MADE UP a story about McCain having an affair and that same media hid the Edwards affair story for a year.The idea that a republican would ever get the same credit as a democrat is nuts.

Chill Billy Mimnaugh. I'm not talking about who made steroids illegal.  In Rush's specific case I like to apply the practice what you preach rule. His approach was to accuse, convict, and jail all people in violation of drug laws. No treatment, no probation, just jail time. I'm sure he was singing a different song when the judge dropped his doctor shopping charges as long as Rush completed treatment. So when he was in front of the judge shouldn't he have waved the treatment and taken his jail sentence in accordance to how beleived all addicts, dealers, and users should be handled? This type of bullshit isn't party specific. This type of rhetoric shouldn't be tolerated by the public and I don't understand how people like yourself still listen to him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 02:29:03 PM »
You idiots are so fucking dum its sad.Rush was being sarcastic.The entrire show was a sarcastic jab at the media.Rush predicted days before that when that pirate thing was solved the media would say "IT WAS THE COOL STEADY HAND OF OBAMA THAT SOLVED THIS CRISIS" after it ended the media said "IT WAS THE COOL STEADY HAND OF OBAMA THAT SOLVED THIS".

His sarcastic jab then went into a joke about if this was George Bush the media would have portrayed it as "BUSH SHOT THREE BLACK TEENAGERS IN THE OCEAN",thats when he went ito this rant about them being black teenagers.This enitre thing was a joke,a farce a barb and you morons didnt get it,as usual.Pretty pathetic really.
hahahahaha... ::)