Author Topic: Britains Got Talent stunner  (Read 7849 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: Britains Got Talent stunner
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2009, 07:31:27 AM »
Yes She sings well.
But, tons of pro singer sing like her.
Nothing special(Still, maybe in the future).
yeah she is overrated because the bar was set so low for her.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2009, 07:32:59 AM »
I like Paul Potts better. She had this whole cocky attitude while she was up there with shaking her butt and all that, although she did sing well.

But with Paul Potts, you could see he was nervous as hell up there and knew everybody was laughing at him, you could actually see him get over his fear and anxiety during the course of the song.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2009, 07:33:37 AM »
bitch like melissa detwiller
I would suck her dick.  :D

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2009, 07:43:19 AM »
I would suck her dick.  :D
she disgusts me personally, shes sleazy, masculine and has a pigs nose.  take away the fake tits and shes got nothing. just a novelty

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2009, 07:44:42 AM »
she has nice ass too.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »
her shoes were fierce

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2009, 07:53:24 AM »
yeah she is overrated because the bar was set so low for her.

THIS!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2009, 08:13:38 AM »
she disgusts me personally, shes sleazy, masculine and has a pigs nose.  take away the fake tits and shes got nothing. just a novelty
just like 99% of the female bodybuilders who are supposedly "attractive" lol, truth is they look like gargoyles without 10 layers of makeup on their face and hair covering parts of their face.
the only huge one i'v seen who would actually be attractive if she led a normal lifestyle is kristy hawkins.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2009, 08:18:59 AM »
just like 99% of the female bodybuilders who are supposedly "attractive" lol, truth is they look like gargoyles without 10 layers of makeup on their face and hair covering parts of their face.
the only huge one i'v seen who would actually be attractive if she led a normal lifestyle is kristy hawkins.
I have a thing for this chick right now

http://www.probodybuilding.com/video/featured-professional/featured-profile-zivile-raudoniene.php

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2009, 08:31:36 AM »
yeah, but the thing it, turks get rejected 8 och of 10 times.

BUT, they dont stop, they get rejected they just move on until they find someone who likes them, so even though they get rejected 30 timed in one night, they always end up with a girl.
I need to learn accept being rejected and not getting mad about it, thats the key to pullin bitches lol.

Most men absolutely fear rejection....

That's because most men are pussies.

Men who live without this fear seem to find success more often than not. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2009, 08:35:57 AM »
yeah referring to women as 'the bitches' and 'white bitches' is really respectful, you sound like a class act ;D

On the preview for the next Amazing Race, the deaf guy calls one of the black girls a bitch in sign language. 

I know it's wrong, but that was *too* funny. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »
haha.

a lot of black women are obnoxious you have to admit tre.
fixed

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »
haha.

that's the spirit sarcasm  :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »
Quote from: Stormspirit
haha.

Agreed with Mass - race is irrelevant when it comes to women who annoy me. 

I tend to be more annoyed by stupidity than by boorish behavior, though.  If a woman just has no common sense at all, I don't want to deal with her...my 2008 track record notwithstanding, of course. 

That said, I *am* on the lookout for an intelligent, beautiful black woman with perfect skin and good hair to bear a child for me.  She should also be tall and in pretty good shape.  It would be nice if she's got an advanced degree, but that's not required.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:46 AM »
that just reinforces how MUCH we we all pre-judge people based on appearance.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:59 AM »

I tend to be more annoyed by stupidity than by boorish behavior, though.  If a woman just has no common sense at all, I don't want to deal with her...my 2008 track record notwithstanding, of course. 

That said, I *am* on the lookout for an intelligent, beautiful black woman with perfect skin and good hair to bear a child for me.  She should also be tall and in pretty good shape.  It would be nice if she's got an advanced degree, but that's not required.

aren't you in your 40s tre?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »

senegal has those plus they speak french and dont talk back

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »

Racist

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2009, 09:01:40 AM »
aren't you in your 40s tre?

FAST approaching, but the window for me to have another child is still open for another 6-7 years.  Baby mama is trying to prevent it, but let's face it, my DNA kicks ass, so it would be a crime to humanity  ;D for me not to produce another 1-2 children. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2009, 09:03:06 AM »
senegal has those plus they speak french and dont talk back

VERY key characteristic right there!! 

Although when I first saw it, I read it as they 'don't talk BLACK'.  lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2009, 09:10:03 AM »
Racist

Not really. 

I failed when it came to raising an interracial family.  Now, the marriage did NOT fail because of race, but because we value different things (me: education and success, her: church).  If she had any common sense, it may have worked out, but that's just my take. 

So, our biracial daughter is growing up in a fractured environment and has been given no example of how to maintain a happy, two-parent home. 

Now, take the situation of many black families.  Our race has a much higher-than-acceptable percentage of out-of-wedlock births. 

How does that relate to me?  Well, we need to raise more black children with some common sense.  And to achieve that, we need more black parents who have it in the first place.  Even if I never marry again during my prime reproductive years, I still feel obligated to raise at least one more child.

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »
Not really. 

I failed when it came to raising an interracial family.  Now, the marriage did NOT fail because of race, but because we value different things (me: education and success, her: church).  If she had any common sense, it may have worked out, but that's just my take. 

So, our biracial daughter is growing up in a fractured environment and has been given no example of how to maintain a happy, two-parent home. 

Now, take the situation of many black families.  Our race has a much higher-than-acceptable percentage of out-of-wedlock births. 

How does that relate to me?  Well, we need to raise more black children with some common sense.  And to achieve that, we need more black parents who have it in the first place.  Even if I never marry again during my prime reproductive years, I still feel obligated to raise at least one more child.

you are a smart black man

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »
muscular women can't bear childs tre

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »
I have a thing for this chick right now

http://www.probodybuilding.com/video/featured-professional/featured-profile-zivile-raudoniene.php
I can't understand why this female bodybuilder hasn't turned into a gargoyle yet, she is actually quite attractive and squats more than i can lol. :-X
Maybe her studies of "chemical engineering" have allowed her to gain the knowledge to avoid "Gargoyleization" from anabolics.
 :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:25 AM »

you are a smart black man

So that means I need to raise two more!   :D