Author Topic: Show a pic of your back thread.  (Read 19412 times)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Re: Show a pic of your back thread.
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2009, 05:28:27 AM »
it would suck to trade off libido for being shredded

Epic excuses for not being shredded johnny, I expected better from you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2009, 05:29:40 AM »
Epic excuses for not being shredded johnny, I expected better from you.

i couldnt imagine not wanting to have sex to sacrifice for rippedness

but maybe that is the key?
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2009, 05:32:03 AM »

It doesnt mean what happened to him will happen to you.
It depends on person.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2009, 05:32:21 AM »
super natural looks great  8)
175lbs by 31st July

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2009, 05:33:03 AM »
it would suck to trade off libido for being shredded

are u saying u didnt jack off either in 5 weeks? waaaaht?
::::::::listening for response:::::::

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2009, 05:39:34 AM »

Overcoming the sexual urges is the hardest in the quest for ascension and epic leans

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2009, 05:55:11 AM »
Shot man, True dat!
This gives a better idea, (note: I didn't grow into the show- I lost 14kg! to get that lean and I wasn't too fat to start...Unless going from a poor diet and untrained state I don't know how some guys "Grow into shows" without drugs  ???

a lot of the fellas in this thred are hormonized to some degre ,,but this liar moron here is one of the shamless creatures gh15 has ever seen on a bodybuilding board,,i swear to god if you give me his name and addy i cut supply to his all region as punishment,,

this fella never been natural in long long time ,,5'7 190 lb at thi scondition  natural ,,yes ok ,,another skip la cour wanna be that wil get no where due to average genetic respond to hormones and competing in natural shows to be able to win anything because in normal show he dont win shit and cant wih shit ,,probbaly cant win shit in the natural shows either unless a local one,,

this is DISGRACE TO THIS BOARD TO LOET HIM POST HERE!!!

what the fuck is this shit? you put here hormonized conditions in diff phases while taking some hormones off twards the show? are you an invalid? rest of you fellas take some shit true ,,not every single one but most ,,but still this is exact prime example of why bodybuilding is where it is and you make me wanna cut supply to good peopel for your behavior ,,

ofcourse at the end i wont since i prefer 100 morons liek him begging us on emails and kissing ass and paying good $ ,,but have some decency for god  sake

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Complex Carbs

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2009, 05:58:18 AM »
At the risk of invoking Danielson's comments, here goes

You have more crack            than Harlem.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2009, 05:58:43 AM »
a lot of the fellas in this thred are hormonized to some degre ,,but this liar moron here is one of the shamless creatures gh15 has ever seen on a bodybuilding board,,i swear to god if you give me his name and addy i cut supply to his all region as punishment,,

this fella never been natural in long long time ,,5'7 190 lb at thi scondition  natural ,,yes ok ,,another skip la cour wanna be that wil get no where due to average genetic respond to hormones and competing in natural shows to be able to win anything because in normal show he dont win shit and cant wih shit ,,probbaly cant win shit in the natural shows either unless a local one,,

what the fuck is this shit? you put here hormonized conditions in diff phases while taking some hormones off twards the show? are you an invalid? rest of you fellas take some shit true ,,not every single one but most ,,but still this is exact prime example of why bodybuilding is where it is and you make me wanna cut supply to good peopel for your behavior ,,

ofcourse at the end i wont since i prefer 100 morons liek him begging us on emails and kissing ass and paying good $ ,,but have some decency for god  sake

gh15 approved

calm down seva  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2009, 05:59:35 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2009, 06:00:18 AM »
calm down seva  ::)

who the fuck is seva ? you mean sevaste from romania ,,chekc with yaron avidan ,,not him
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2009, 06:01:17 AM »
gh15 i cant get about 2-3 inches of fat off of my glutes

is this possible for a natural

i think my only route to success is tons of beer no solid food only vegetables and sea salts?
A

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2009, 06:02:07 AM »
gh15 has spoken!
"super natural" is anything but! Fucking panzie bitch ass hoe, get the fuck off GB you lieng douche!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2009, 06:02:33 AM »
falcon is hormonised to some extent

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2009, 06:03:14 AM »

gh15 approved

I was waiting for gh's response about "super natural".......... 8)
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2009, 06:03:39 AM »

I agree gh15
 but I think kiddies who live off their mommies and daddys and buy lots of hgh and test then lie on the forums etc are the problem like this fella:

I want to kick this motherfucckers ass I hate the shape of his head and attitude... pity I live halfway across the world.

His sense of self entitlement seems way to high.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2009, 06:04:59 AM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2009, 06:05:04 AM »
I agree gh15
 but I think kiddies who live off their mommies and daddys and buy lots of hgh and test then lie on the forums etc are the problem like this fella:

I want to kick this motherfucckers ass I hate the shape of his head and attitude... pity I live halfway across the world.

Yes, there is something about his face that makes me want to punch him square in the jaw.......
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2009, 06:05:17 AM »
gh15 i cant get about 2-3 inches of fat off of my glutes

is this possible for a natural

i think my only route to success is tons of beer no solid food only vegetables and sea salts?

you got the best genetically gifted physiqe on getbig since you dont give a crap about what youre doing yet still have lots of muscle to play with ,,what you need to do is  train heavy and eat none stop,,get on growth hormone and test and you will be another cris cook probbaly better

best genetics on getbig due to many factors

gh15 approved
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2009, 06:06:26 AM »
you got the best genetically gifted physiqe on getbig since you dont give a crap about what youre doing yet still have lots of muscle to play with ,,what you need to do is  train heavy and eat none stop,,get on growth hormone and test and you will be another cris cook probbaly better

best genetics on getbig due to many factors

gh15 approved

wow!!

Johnny, get on the gear ASAP!!
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2009, 06:06:33 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »
falcon is hormonised to some extent

wrong, i have to do a shitload of working out just to not look like a skinny fat person. i would never post of pic of me without a pump because i would look like shit and be flat looking

here is me with a pump, plus im someone tensing/posing/ brining up my sholders and lats so i dont look like shit

A

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2009, 06:07:41 AM »
lol

Thats why you do when no one responds to your shit, you reply to your own posts?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2009, 06:08:26 AM »
is there something "eisenhertz"? if you dont like my work, dont look at it.

io856

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2009, 06:09:45 AM »
Thats why you do when no one responds to your shit, you reply to your own posts?
Don't post directly to Mars in future.