Author Topic: Show a pic of your back thread.  (Read 19392 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Show a pic of your back thread.
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2009, 06:10:48 AM »
::::::::listening for response:::::::

I wasn't interested in sex at all towards the end! I would say it was from maybe being very low body fat/calories  for too long, my body just shut down...In Nature a starving animal wouldn't breed... so I'm guessing my body was in a kind of "starvation state" - so my natural testosterone plummeted...was back to normal shortly after the show though, I'm guessing much faster recovery than a guy who used artificial T and shrunking his nuts etc.
I've since added more EFA's to my diet so hopefully that will help together with "refeeds" to keep my hormones stable when I diet next time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2009, 06:11:26 AM »
its pathetic i have to do a shitload of reps to get a pump like this and still have no ultra leans just decent mass wich i could care less about

A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2009, 06:12:13 AM »
cute facial expression Johny.

io856

« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2009, 06:12:52 AM »
its pathetic i have to do a shitload of reps to get a pump like this and still have no ultra leans just decent mass wich i could care less about

johnny falcon and daddywaddy have been trying to get epic leans for a few years now

if you were running a business it would have gone under long ago

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2009, 06:13:06 AM »
I wasn't interested in sex at all towards the end! I would say it was from maybe being very low body fat/calories  for too long, my body just shut down...In Nature a starving animal wouldn't breed... so I'm guessing my body was in a kind of "starvation state" - so my natural testosterone plummeted...was back to normal shortly after the show though, I'm guessing much faster recovery than a guy who used artificial T and shrunking his nuts etc.
I've since added more EFA's to my diet so hopefully that will help together with "refeeds" to keep my hormones stable when I diet next time.

i wonder if i eat alot of ground flaxseeds and drink plenty of beer would make me a true ripped master like you?
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2009, 06:13:52 AM »

The falcon grabs hoes with its razor sharp talons

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:13 AM »
johnny falcon and daddywaddy have been trying to get epic leans for a few years now

today im gonna have alot of beeer and eat alot ground flaxseeds only and see what happens. it might even be the PERFECT diet?
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:21 AM »
I agree gh15
 but I think kiddies who live off their mommies and daddys and buy lots of hgh and test then lie on the forums etc are the problem like this fella:

I want to kick this motherfucckers ass I hate the shape of his head and attitude... pity I live halfway across the world.

His sense of self entitlement seems way to high.

well its quite simple ,,go to your local gym look around all the guys with this type of fac eare hormonized ,,look at bobby chic ,,same type of face,,the redness the way the skin bloat from the inside especially when cutting down ,,,this is what we call down syndrom face in bodybuilding,,

same fella in the pics most likley will be prone to zits on his back and other places,,in his case he seem to be semi prone,,some guys are way way worse this guy is actually lucky

you just cant lie to gh15 ,,i have done it for so many years on myself and on others,,that i can smell your arm pit and tell you what easter of testosterone you are using
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:36 AM »
Are you saying there are people out there getting tattoos without knowing what it means?

Especially Kanji ones... :-X
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:48 AM »
thats not bob chick.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2009, 06:16:07 AM »

dude ive never been ripped, ive had some pretty good workout pumps in hot weather that made me look lean and veiny for a moment but then would quickly fade to epic softness.
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2009, 06:17:17 AM »
that i can smell your arm pit and tell you what easter of testosterone you are using

Charming

io856

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »
well its quite simple ,,go to your local gym look around all the guys with this type of fac eare hormonized ,,look at bobby chic ,,same type of face,,the redness the way the skin bloat from the inside especially when cutting down ,,,this is what we call down syndrom face in bodybuilding,,

same fella in the pics most likley will be prone to zits on his back and other places,,in his case he seem to be semi prone,,some guys are way way worse this guy is actually lucky

you just cant lie to gh15 ,,i have done it for so many years on myself and on others,,that i can smell your arm pit and tell you what easter of testosterone you are using
I hate the red face shit... fucking billboard saying you use AAS to those who know...

I think zits are more common in younger juicers and those using products like sustanon with varying esters as fluctuating hormones = zits.

Also there are ways to avoid aas zits... but you wont avoid the growth of pores, down syndrome and older face

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »

this guy should be banned for real,,but this is a free speech kind of board so anyways,,

the reason his testosterone levels were no where to be found is because he reduced the doses to minmums and then to nothign to pass for natural ,,most likley used bunk gear too from ug ,,from high test he went to almost nothing,,+ he took alot of anti estrogen and anti aromatze that fucked his all test levls up and stamina,,as in he could cum but the diuck didnt get hard enough for him to fuck his girlfriend,,,

thats the truth!

next time get proviron and youll be able to do her till the show,,or make sure you inject the suspension and take with it aspirin for reduction of blood pressure,,you worked with too much water based shit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2009, 06:20:24 AM »
is there something "eisenhertz"? if you dont like my work, dont look at it.

Back in the day, you used to post stuff.... :-\

as in  3 or 4 years ago...did you just get bored, god des oorlogs?
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2009, 06:23:05 AM »
cant satisfy everyone.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2009, 06:23:38 AM »
this guy should be banned for real,,but this is a free speech kind of board so anyways,,

the reason his testosterone levels were no where to be found is because he reduced the doses to minmums and then to nothign to pass for natural ,,most likley used bunk gear too from ug ,,from high test he went to almost nothing,,+ he took alot of anti estrogen and anti aromatze that fucked his all test levls up and stamina,,as in he could cum but the diuck didnt get hard enough for him to fuck his girlfriend,,,

thats the truth!

next time get proviron and youll be able to do her till the show,,or make sure you inject the suspension and take with it aspirin for reduction of blood pressure,,you worked with too much water based shit

gh15 approved

donkeykong approved

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2009, 06:25:17 AM »
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...