Author Topic: Klitscko brothers - will kill  (Read 2153 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: klitschko will kill this fucker
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:10:13 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 02:11:05 PM »
I'm too lazy to click on that link.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »
I agree,

I like Haye but he is way out of his depth with this one.

He's going down early.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »
I'm hoping you are right Ironneck..... because I like the Klitscko brothers.

But Haye should not be under-estimated.  He has very quick hands and can be awkward.  He really impressed me as a Cruiserweight... but he should of fought Chris Arreolo to secure a title shot with Klitscko?

Wladimar has a suspect chin but should still win this.  (Vitali is more exciting ... not as technical... but more aggressive ...and can take big shots no problem).

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »
I'm hoping you are right Ironneck..... because I like the Klitscko brothers.

But Haye should not be under-estimated.  He has very quick hands and can be awkward.  He really impressed me as a Cruiserweight... but he should of fought Chris Arreolo to secure a title shot with Klitscko?

Wladimar has a suspect chin but should still win this.  (Vitali is more exciting ... not as technical... but more aggressive ...and can take big shots no problem).

my problem with him is the arrogance..i mean i like arrogant guys but he goes too far...ali never had a shirt with the head's of his oppenents chopped off

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »
Enjoy this fight because it will be the last half-ass meaningful Heavyweight fight for a few years. Cristobal Arreola fights like a caveman and will get picked apart by either brother. Eddie Chambers lacks the punching power to do any damage as well.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
yes klitchko is gonna tuck him in ....
haye is too mouthy
i like a guy who just does his thing without the unecessary lip service
choice is an illusion

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Re: Klitscko brothers - will kill
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »
Today's heavyweights suck. There needs to be a few great American heavyweights again such Holyfield, Bowe, Moorer, Tyson, Foreman, Ali, Frazier, etc. I don't understand where are the great American heavyweights are?
Don't let em fool ya

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 02:40:41 PM »
Good comments guys.  Good American heavyweights have all disappeared. Arreola is somewhat of a caveman and he eats way too many shots (and Burrito's).  But a big puncher is always fun to watch and he has a huge fan base.

Eddie Chambers is quick but boring and way too cautious.  Haye is actually a good fighter ...wicked speed but way too arrogant ...and like Roy Jones before him ....people want to see him get beat now.

Class will always go much further than arrogance.

PS -- this will probably get moved to the sports board where like all other moved threads... it will fade into oblivion.  It's so annoying.  G&O is the only board I read.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »
Today's heavyweights suck. There needs to be a few great American heavyweights again such Holyfield, Bowe, Moorer, Tyson, Foreman, Ali, Frazier, etc. I don't understand where are the great American heavyweights are?

Playing football and basketball.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »
It's Haye's time.

YES, he has a suspect chin, but he (and Adam Booth), are meticulous, and will not leave a stone unturned.

I'm confident he'll put Wlad on ice  8)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 02:45:21 PM »
The Klitscko brothers aren't as flashy or as shocking as some of the past champs but they are the best in the world.  They have dominated heavyweight boxing for years now.  I miss the KO days of Tyson and Bowe as well or the heart and skill of Holyfield...but you have to respect the Klitsckos greatly.  We still have good American boxers but no one that dominates like them.  Hopefully there are some coming up the pipe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »
The Klitscko brothers aren't as flashy or as shocking as some of the past champs but they are the best in the world.  They have dominated heavyweight boxing for years now.  I miss the KO days of Tyson and Bowe as well or the heart and skill of Holyfield...but you have to respect the Klitsckos greatly.  We still have good American boxers but no one that dominates like them.  Hopefully there are some coming up the pipe.

Vitali has the highest KO percentage of any heavyweight champion in history albeit in a VERY weak Heavyweight division.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 02:49:51 PM »
Playing football and basketball.

I guess they were not playing football and basketball in the 70's, 80's, and 90's then.
Don't let em fool ya

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »
I guess they were not playing football and basketball in the 70's, 80's, and 90's then.

That was a different era, don't get cute.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »

Much higher risk-to-reward values today for those playing NBA/NFL over boxing....

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
Good comments guys.  Good American heavyweights have all disappeared. Arreola is somewhat of a caveman and he eats way too many shots (and Burrito's).  But a big puncher is always fun to watch and he has a huge fan base.

Eddie Chambers is quick but boring and way too cautious.  Haye is actually a good fighter ...wicked speed but way too arrogant ...and like Roy Jones before him ....people want to see him get beat now.

Class will always go much further than arrogance.

PS -- this will probably get moved to the sports board where like all other moved threads... it will fade into oblivion.  It's so annoying.  G&O is the only board I read.

Come on Grant, dont tell me you dont look at the sex Boards. LOL  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

my problem with him is the arrogance..i mean i like arrogant guys but he goes too far...ali never had a shirt with the head's of his oppenents chopped off
You should look up what he said about his opponents, especially Frazier. Not very classy.  :-\

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »
You should look up what he said about his opponents, especially Frazier. Not very classy.  :-\

Frazier has never forgiven Ali for calling him an Uncle Tom. Especially as Joe helped Ali out financially by hiring him as a sparing partner when Ali was banned.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »
Vitali has the highest KO percentage of any heavyweight champion in history albeit in a VERY weak Heavyweight division.

;) that statement is a myth ! For the record you wont see any 185 pounders winning titles today like they did in the 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s ! In fact there is noway in hell the likes of LEOn spinks would win a title or BERBICK ect ! the devision is fine ! dont pay attention the the people spewing rerdiculous status quo statements ! ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »
;) that statement is a myth ! For the record you wont see any 185 pounders winning titles today like they did in the 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s ! In fact there is noway in hell the likes of LEOn spinks would win a title or BERBICK ect ! the devision is fine ! dont pay attention the the people spewing rerdiculous status quo statements ! ;)

Times change my friend, people are just bigger these days.

Would Jack Dempsey dominate today? Of course not, but that is not to say he didn't fight many quality of fighters closer to his size.

This era pales in comparison to the 60's, 70's, 90's and early aughts.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »
Times change my friend, people are just bigger these days.

Would Jack Dempsey dominate today? Of course not, but that is not to say he didn't fight many quality of fighters closer to his size.

This era pales in comparison to the 60's, 70's, 90's and early aughts.
8) Bullshit ! Ive been following boxing for 35 years ! The heavyweights were always weak ! People need to take off the rose colored glasses !

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »
Boxing is too suspect these days, it has fallen off as a spectator sport in recent years due to this.
I am a big baby