Author Topic: Hulk vs. Superman comic - for FATPANDA  (Read 781 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Hulk vs. Superman comic - for FATPANDA
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »
here is the superman vs hulk fight I couldnt find it in english but the pictures tell the story
this is the cover of the comic

and here is the super man vs hulk fight

there knocked out cold end of discussion fatpanda
choice is an illusion

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: FOR FATPANDA HULK VS SUPERMAN
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:28:49 PM »
Ehm, getting laid much?
from incomplete data

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Hulk vs. Superman comic -
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
Bullshit ::)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »
That is from DC vs Marvel, it was a 4 part series around 1996? and you got to vote on who should win in those 5 fights (yes voted yes was big into comics then  ;D)

Superman beat the Hulk

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 03:16:54 PM »
Popularity contest. People voted for the outcome, Superman was not going to lose even if he was fighting GOD. Hell, Wolverine beat up Lobo with bone claws, Storm defeated Wonder Woman, Batman beat Captain America?? None of this is cannon in comics anyways, so basically it never happened.

This is the Professor Hulk who is a weaker version than the real deal Savage Hulk (or classic Hulk everyone grew up with) incarnation. And to make matters worst this Hulk at the time couldn't get stronger when mad because he would revert back into Bruce Banner. So he was at a major disadvantage to begin with.

BTW, the writer of the story couldn't mention this because he was told it would confuse the readers.

This comic proves nothing and I love Superman...

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »
All superman would need to do is throw hulk into space and he wins.  Hulk can't fly.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »
World War Hulk v Superman would be epic.

BigKevinD

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 03:25:10 PM »
here is the superman vs hulk fight I couldnt find it in english but the pictures tell the story
this is the cover of the comic

and here is the super man vs hulk fight

there knocked out cold end of discussion fatpanda

hahahh FatPanda OWNED.. Just like Team Lazy Eye , they always settle for SECOND PLACE. Here come the typical middle eastern excuses, even though the proof is right in front of their faces. Team Lazy Eye is all about making excuses, and just like the Hulk, they got beat in the end and they are now a fat, puffy, bushy eye browed, lazy eyed, fat team of suspicious bafoons. hahahahahah ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 03:45:37 PM »
oh guys...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 05:12:43 PM »
Popularity contest. People voted for the outcome, Superman was not going to lose even if he was fighting GOD. Hell, Wolverine beat up Lobo with bone claws, Storm defeated Wonder Woman, Batman beat Captain America?? None of this is cannon in comics anyways, so basically it never happened.

This is the Professor Hulk who is a weaker version than the real deal Savage Hulk (or classic Hulk everyone grew up with) incarnation. And to make matters worst this Hulk at the time couldn't get stronger when mad because he would revert back into Bruce Banner. So he was at a major disadvantage to begin with.

BTW, the writer of the story couldn't mention this because he was told it would confuse the readers.

This comic proves nothing and I love Superman...

.. wrong that version of hulk imo is the best... nigh invincible and hardly ever beaten i have seen savage hulk pwned.. in marvel vs dc 1 superman beat savage hulk he hit supeman with all his might didnt even move him...
and the whole reverting to banner thing happened way later than that fight.... in hulk 425 i think when pantheon member achiles and  hulk hit meltdown.... he never had this issue when he fought superman
doesnt matter anyway superman beat savage hulk twice....
i hope i dont have to post this too...
hulk v superman ...
no chance

at the end of the day superman won...
choice is an illusion