Author Topic: Noni juice  (Read 1136 times)

mademan80

• Getbig II
Noni juice
« on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »
anyone here ever heard of this stuff? heard its supposed to be a body cleanser??? wondering if it helps with detoxing?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Noni juice
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »
anyone here ever heard of this stuff? heard its supposed to be a body cleanser??? wondering if it helps with detoxing?

Noni is heavily promoted for a very wide variety of conditions, but I've never heard as a "cleanser".  I have a friend who thought she noticed improvement while using it (skin, hair, overall well-being).

I was talking to a friend last night who is battling liver cancer.  After several surgeries and chemo rounds there was no improvement and he was in constant severe pain.  Basically, he was on his death bed given about 6 months.  About 5 weeks ago he hooked up with a Naturopath and quit all traditional medicine. This guy is known to have cured cancer in dozens of people.  I know it sounds far fetched but my friend says he has never felt better, is back to work 6 hours a day, playing golf and getting married in 3 weeks.  Tests have shown a significant decrease in cancer cells and the tumor has shrunk.  He's not on any myterious substances, just basic stuff we've all heard of.  Here's a list of all the stuff he's on, which he buys mostly at The Vitamin Shop. 

Fish Oil
Borage oil
Phosphatidylcholine
L-Carnitine
Mega green tea extract
Vitamin K2
Milk Thistle
Dandelion root
Curcumin
Adrenal Complex
HCL plus
Selenium
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Vitamin E alpha and gama
Ground Flax seed
and this

which is a cleansing product.

Oh, and he is on a 100% organic diet.
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »
Do you personally know anything about naturopathic treatment?
I know that you're familiar with more than a few items on that list.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:22 PM »
Do you personally know anything about naturopathic treatment?

A little bit. I have a friend/acquaintence who is a naturopth/homeopath (not sure the difference) who also owns a supplement store, so I get tidbits here and there.  I try to be respectful and not ask too many questions (free advice) or ask for favors/discounts.  Just doesn't seem right  :-\
:

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 07:29:34 PM »

Noni is heavily promoted for a very wide variety of conditions, but I've never heard as a "cleanser".  I have a friend who thought she noticed improvement while using it (skin, hair, overall well-being).

I was talking to a friend last night who is battling liver cancer.  After several surgeries and chemo rounds there was no improvement and he was in constant severe pain.  Basically, he was on his death bed given about 6 months.  About 5 weeks ago he hooked up with a Naturopath and quit all traditional medicine. This guy is known to have cured cancer in dozens of people.  I know it sounds far fetched but my friend says he has never felt better, is back to work 6 hours a day, playing golf and getting married in 3 weeks.  Tests have shown a significant decrease in cancer cells and the tumor has shrunk.  He's not on any myterious substances, just basic stuff we've all heard of.  Here's a list of all the stuff he's on, which he buys mostly at The Vitamin Shop. 

Fish Oil
Borage oil
Phosphatidylcholine
L-Carnitine
Mega green tea extract
Vitamin K2
Milk Thistle
Dandelion root
Curcumin
Adrenal Complex
HCL plus
Selenium
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Vitamin E alpha and gama
Ground Flax seed
and this

which is a cleansing product.

Oh, and he is on a 100% organic diet.

\

so this stuff is more or less a detox? or not?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »

Noni juice is an excellent detox and tonic. It takes like crap, ...but it's good for you.
There are alot of different manufactueres with noni preparations.
Were you thinking of any particular brand? Not all are equal.
w

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
Noni juice is an excellent detox and tonic. It takes like crap, ...but it's good for you.
There are alot of different manufactueres with noni preparations.
Were you thinking of any particular brand? Not all are equal.

whats the best brand? the one they carry at smoothie king? i have no knowledge of it