Author Topic: Serious Tea bagging questions...  (Read 901 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Serious Tea bagging questions...
« on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
Was this Tea Bagging Day about taxes? Or something else pretending it was about taxes?  Seems to me 90% of the signs people were holding were racist, foul, and potentially treasonistic (If thats a word) and had nothing to do with Taxes... it seems to me its pretty obvious this whole "Tea Bagging" is a way of expressing how much they hate a BLACK MAN is in office... They are blaming Obama the taxes... Yet The taxes are Bushes taxes and Obama Just cut their taxes 6 weeks ago for anyone making under 200gs a year...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Serious Tea bagging questions...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:01:34 PM »
I thought the exact same thing... It's funny... They talk about taxes, but really, most of them had their taxes reduced.

Very few people had signs about the deficit... and only a few had something about the bailouts.

I agree with your stance about people disliking the black man in office... Nice to see Obama doesn't give a fuck.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »
Was this Tea Bagging Day about taxes? Or something else pretending it was about taxes?  Seems to me 90% of the signs people were holding were racist, foul, and potentially treasonistic (If thats a word) and had nothing to do with Taxes... it seems to me its pretty obvious this whole "Tea Bagging" is a way of expressing how much they hate a BLACK MAN is in office... They are blaming Obama the taxes... Yet The taxes are Bushes taxes and Obama Just cut their taxes 6 weeks ago for anyone making under 200gs a year...

I havent spent much time examining all the signs people carried like some of you guys have been doing. What signs and at what city event are you talking about in particular  would support your 90% claim.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »
I havent spent much time examining all the signs people carried like some of you guys have been doing. What signs are you talking about in particualar.
yea, it was pretty much a Fox induced anti Obama rally. It came off as a bunch of disgruntled McCain voters.  Half of them didn't make any sense.  There was no unified message.  It was a joke.  I tried to tell people not to let Fox News idiots lead the way but was pretty much told I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.  They bought the joke, they can live the joke and it was a joke.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »
yea, it was pretty much a Fox induced anti Obama rally. It came off as a bunch of disgruntled McCain voters.  Half of them didn't make any sense.  There was no unified message.  It was a joke.  I tried to tell people not to let Fox News idiots lead the way but was pretty much told I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.  They bought the joke, they can live the joke and it was a joke.

I didn't see 90% of signs as racist or treasoness but maybe I missed it. Could someone show a pic or something that could verfiy Busted statement?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 12:10:11 AM »
I didn't see 90% of signs as racist or treasoness but maybe I missed it. Could someone show a pic or something that could verfiy Busted statement?
that's not what I was talking about, but now that you mention it, yes there were several statements seriously directed toward revolution and overthowing the government.  I didn't see any racist remarks or statements.  There might have been but I didn't see them.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »
that's not what I was talking about, but now that you mention it, yes there were several statements seriously directed toward revolution and overthowing the government. 

It's treason if the government practices a  code of integrity, dignity, and pride. If the government is  corrupt than it's a duty of the citizens to overthrow it. Do you think the government is honorable?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 02:04:13 AM »
It's treason if the government practices a  code of integrity, dignity, and pride. If the government is  corrupt than it's a duty of the citizens to overthrow it. Do you think the government is honorable?

Yup.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 02:28:42 AM »
Lets just cut to the chase shall we..., who are the enablers of our shitty government?  The people. Oh yea that just sets you off I would say such a shitty thing.  But it's true.  Again, we sit here and everywhere fighting eachother with 1000% more fury in our hearts than we do toward our elected officials.  Fix that bullshit, unite on common ground and you'll find we don't need to overthrow jack fucking shit.  Don't do it and be the fucking sheeple every ruled people have been since the Roman empire..  what a fucking joke. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 03:57:43 AM »
Lets just cut to the chase shall we..., who are the enablers of our shitty government?  The people. Oh yea that just sets you off I would say such a shitty thing.  But it's true.  Again, we sit here and everywhere fighting eachother with 1000% more fury in our hearts than we do toward our elected officials.  Fix that bullshit, unite on common ground and you'll find we don't need to overthrow jack fucking shit.  Don't do it and be the fucking sheeple every ruled people have been since the Roman empire..  what a fucking joke. 

It's true that people kind of get what they deserve.  Still, in Manfacturing Consent, Comsky demonstrates that the media really aids people along...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 05:27:49 AM »

Show me one racist sign??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 05:34:39 AM »

You can laugh all you want, we are having a huge rally in White Plains, N.Y. over state and county spending.  It has nothing to do with Fox news or anyone else.  I know people of all races and parties going as they are sick of paying for all this garbage.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:20 AM »

THERE WAS NO TAX CUT!!!!!!!THERE WAS A TAX REBATE THAT WE WILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON.Stop spewing these liberal lies!!!!!!I guess anyone that doesnt think Obama is great is a racist.I wonder why there was no outrage when those fucking idiot libs used to hold up signs that read "LICK BUSH!!".Was that racist?I saw many blacks hold those signs up at the democratic cponvention.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »
Did someone say teabaging?

w

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 07:58:29 AM »
True, but I could respect them a lot more, if they made a big deal out of getting better banking regulations.
Most like me, most likely paid about the same taxes this yr.
Howard

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER