Author Topic: Do you believe Bigfoot really exist?  (Read 5205 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Do you believe Bigfoot really exist?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 05:19:34 AM »
Bigfoot are remnant bear/human genetic mixing experiments from atlantean times

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:44 AM »
of course Bigfoot exists.  have you seen MattT, Michelle Obama? you telling me they aren't relatives of the missing link or bigfoot

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »
Bigfoot = the bullshit button.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 07:12:44 AM »
Where is the clear camera footage?Where are the fossils?The DNA?

Check out the Patterson film.

As far as Fossils, how often do you fin Bear remains in the woods?  It's also been suggested that they bury their dead.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 07:06:11 AM »

I did, all I see is a man in a suit.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
I did, all I see is a man in a suit.

Actually there has been extensive kinesiological study done on the patterson vid

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/gps.htm
carpe` vaginum!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 09:17:06 AM »
I know a lot about bigfoot.  If anybody is interested in having a true discussion on this creature PM me.  Too many people who don't know jack about bigfoot. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 09:20:13 AM »
I know a lot about bigfoot.  If anybody is interested in having a true discussion on this creature PM me.  Too many people who don't know jack about bigfoot. 

i've done the research...creatures that are similar have been sighted all over the world..

there is def something to this...
carpe` vaginum!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
I don’t see what the big deal is.
The Sasquatch is supposed to be a creature that simply shares features of different mammals that we know exist.
There are plenty of animals that share physical characteristics with others.

Why do people either strongly deny such a being can exist, or act as though finding one is such a breakthrough discovery?

There are lots of animals that are seldom encountered, but we know they exist.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

I'll have to check for a source, but I saw a documentary ages ago where I'm sure one of the original guys said it was a hoax.

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 07:15:38 AM »
I know for a fact bigfoot does indeed exist.  He has a name too and it's proteinfarts and he lives with me!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 07:31:37 AM »
I know for a fact bigfoot does indeed exist.  He has a name too and it's proteinfarts and he lives with me!
;D
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:30 AM »
Some of you are real idiots and this is a very interesting topic.  This is the 1967 "Patterson" footage.  It has yet to be debunked.  Remember this was back in 1967.  Look very closely at the video.  The creature has breasts, the knees are double hinged.  There were two guys (one has died) that claimed to invent the entire bigfoot hoax.  They have video and proof of inventing the entire thing.  However, their video that they made with their big foot costume etc. Looks NOTHING like the creature in the above youtube clip.  Who knows for sure what it is or who it is.  But for 1967 that is some pretty damn good fucking special effects. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
Anyone who doesn't think bigfoot exist, has never seen Palumbo in person...

Eric the ClownPalumbo puts out fires with his big shoe...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »
I'll have to check for a source, but I saw a documentary ages ago where I'm sure one of the original guys said it was a hoax.

Yes they admitted it was a hoax after a long time of saying it was not a hoax.  However, the costume they showed to have worn looks NOTHING like the one that they videotaped.  Also, many people have come forward claiming to have been the one that wore the suit yet NO ONE has ever produced the exact suit in the video.  You'd think they would have kept that suit if it was in fact a hoax. There are so many holes in this being a hoax it's not even funny. 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »
Yes they admitted it was a hoax after a long time of saying it was not a hoax.  However, the costume they showed to have worn looks NOTHING like the one that they videotaped.  Also, many people have come forward claiming to have been the one that wore the suit yet NO ONE has ever produced the exact suit in the video.  You'd think they would have kept that suit if it was in fact a hoax. There are so many holes in this being a hoax it's not even funny. 

Do you honestly believe in Bigfoot? Where would it hide? What would he eat? It seems very unlikely that an animal that size could hide in any USA's forests. Those forests aren't that big anymore and the tremendous human influence on them would have revealed such creature by now.
Bigfoot does not exist.
S

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2009, 01:18:55 AM »
Do you honestly believe in Bigfoot? Where would it hide? What would he eat? It seems very unlikely that an animal that size could hide in any USA's forests. Those forests aren't that big anymore and the tremendous human influence on them would have revealed such creature by now.
Bigfoot does not exist.

Back when this video was taken I most certainly could believe it existed.  Now?  No not really.  Again this video has yet to be debunked and there are so many holes in the "it's a hoax" argument.  I will say even to this day there are places in the US where man has yet to walk.  There are planes that go missing every year never to be found or seen again.  Look how long it took to find Steve Fosset's plane.  Some are never found.  I doubt there are any bigfoots around nowadays but I do believe they existed at one time.  But I also believe in UFOs and aliens and life on other planets. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 01:56:49 PM »

shave my back  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:56 AM »
Yes, he does exist.......he currently lives up in Minnesota!