Author Topic: I Am back in the gym, no more slacking  (Read 2728 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I Am back in the gym, no more slacking
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:17 PM »
For the last 2 1/2 years since I retired from competitive bodybuilding, I have been slacking.I would eat, 2 maybe 4 meals a day, if I was lucky. I would train 1,2, maybe 3 times per week, and some weeks I wouldnt even train at all.
I trainind for 23 yearts, so I maintained aot of my size, I weighed right around 238lbs.
I been eating steadily for 10 days, and I am already up to 247.7 lbs today.I training 4 times this week.
My goal is to get up to around 260lbs, and just styay lean and maintain that weight.
I been from 275 lbs, and even 290lbs, and never has a bodyfat over 8-9%.
I dont want to be huge anymore, I just want to be big and healthy.I am tired of being a has been, lol.
People tell me I look better smaller, but alaways comment on how big I used to be.Sometimes I have to show pictures to people who have a hard time beleving I was a big, and lean 290lbs.
Anyways my paln is to train 5 days per week, and train 1 body part per day.
Since alot of peoplle have asked me about my diet, well here is the exact diet I am following now
6:45 3 grams of Vitamin C
       3 Alive Vitamins from Natural resources
       10 grams of Fermented L-Glutamine
7am  Meal #1 3 sccops of Pro Lean Mass
                 2 cups of Oatmeal sweetned with Lohan and 1/2 of Blueberries
                 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
9:00am      10 of lean meat, usually Chicken
                2 cups of rice
11:am       3 scoops of ProLean Mass MRP or packets of The Original White Box MetRx
1:pm        10 oz of lean meat steaK or Chicken  ( from Teryiaki Madness)
               2 cups of Brown rice, 2 cups of salad with 2 tablespoon of Safflower Oil (CLA) and Apple Cider Vinegar
3:30pm     3 scoops of Pro Lean Mass Xtreme or 2 packets of Original White Box Met Rx
5:45 pm     10 oz of steak  medium baked potato

6:45   Pre-workout drink  I mix 5 grams of Kre-Alklayn, 5 grams of Arginine, mixed with 40 grams of Waxey Maze Starch transport     
7:PM Train
7:55 Post training Supplements, 3 grams of Vitamin C, I mix 10 grams of Fermented L-Glutamine ,5 grams of Branched Chain Amino acids, 30 grams of Nitro 92 Whey Isolate 30 grams, with 40 grams of Waxey Maze Starch with a transport.
9:pm  70 grams of liquid Egg Whites, and 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of BlueBerries ,and 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
11:15 pm 3 sccoops of Pro Lean Mass Xtreme, or 2 packets of MetRx original white box  1 tablespoon of peanut butter
        I then take 10 grams of Fermented L-Glutamine, and 5 grams of BCAA'S , 3 capsules of ZMA, AND 6 MG OF Melatonin

Alot of people are going to ask why do you use MetRx? Beleive it or not, I get tired of drinking my own protein for 1, and also because I feel its a good product.I know its not as good as it used to be, but MetRX, is still a good product.I wish they have the original fomula, but this formula is pretty close.The original MetRX  was so an amazing product, that everybody I knew used it back in 1994 when it first came out.Allot of the pro bodybuilders would literally live on the stuff.I have seen Milos, Lee Labrada, Skip Lacour, Chris Faildo, Paul Demayo, Jeff Everson,Dennis Newman,Ronnie Coleman,and even AAron Baker, drink it.
The product was one of a kind, and still is pretty good.So when I dont want to drink my protein I just grab a MetRX, because I know its a quality product.I know all the other products trhey make suck, but atleast they kept the MRP..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I Am back in the gym, no more slacking
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »
Dear Diary,

Good notes.  thanks for sharing.  post pics with progress.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:42:37 PM »
Excellent diary right there...However its my personal belief that you will be spinning your wheels unless you get some PLAZMOSIS into your system asap... ;)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:50 AM »
Excellent diary right there...However its my personal belief that you will be spinning your wheels unless you get some PLAZMOSIS into your system asap... ;)

Fucking right. I went from a zero to a hero in  1 week on Plazmosis.  That shit turned my fucking life around.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »
I dont know if I am quite ready for Plazmosis, thats only for real hardcore, "thug like bodybuilders".
I was thinking about maybe getting on some Susto 250, Primo and some Tren, but I am not quite ready to go Gansta.
Plazmosis is so strong, most people drink it before doing drive by's mob hits, and fighting 6 ninjas, all by yourself.Just like Flex Wheeler did.,lol.I would like to see Chuck Norris drink Plazmosis, lol

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:29 AM »
fermented Glutamine???

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 12:42:51 AM »
I dont know if I am quite ready for Plazmosis, thats only for real hardcore, "thug like bodybuilders".
I was thinking about maybe getting on some Susto 250, Primo and some Tren, but I am not quite ready to go Gansta.
Plazmosis is so strong, most people drink it before doing drive by's mob hits, and fighting 6 ninjas, all by yourself.Just like Flex Wheeler did.,lol.I would like to see Chuck Norris drink Plazmosis, lol

Plazmosis is a lifestyle bro, you either live it or you fall short like the rest of the world does. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 08:19:32 AM »
3g of vitamin C on an empty stomach > bowel tolerance.
7:20am    Crap
8:05am    Crap
9:10am    Crap

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 08:26:03 AM »
Good stuff John....I was considering doing Plazmosis too....but realized I dont have the balls for the amazing results it will give me.  Before I think about it again I need to work up to buying THEN wearing a Tap Out shirt.

Oh, and by the way....your e-mails are screwed again.  Fourth time sending you something this morning.  I feel like just mailing you stuff!  ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 08:27:30 AM »
How many calories is that, looks to be close to 4000.
I am a big baby

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
GOOD GUY..GOOD POSTS,VERY GOOD INFO .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »
Forgot the most important part: making calls to the doc to up the HRT script.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 09:24:43 AM »
Van, cant there be any peace, lol?

Hangclean
Why do I only use and sell fermented L-Glutamine? L-Glutamine, as there will be measurable amounts of harmful, cancer-causing heavy metals such as lead, arsenic or mercury.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can find. It’s all vegan, non-GMO, free from impurities, heavy metals and hidden micro toxins. ONLY Fermented L-Glutamine is made to true 100% pharmaceutical .
I dont know about you, but do I dont want to ingest heavy metals such as lead andf aresenic

Elite Lifter, its probably right above 4000 calories.I really dont count calories, I go more by macronutrients
The reason for this is carbs ,fats, and protein all burn at diffrent rates.
If you were to take 200 calries from healthy fats (EFA'S), it would burn in the body faster then 200 calories from carbohydrates.
I am more concerned about getting what my body needs more then caloric intake.
I am not saying caloric intake isnt improtant, I just would rather have my body getting the fuel it needs to grow.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 09:33:57 AM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 09:41:16 AM »
Mike your a sick bastard, I think thats why we love you bro, lol
Lohan KOU is actually a melon that grows in China.It is 250 times sweeter then sugar.Best of all Diabetics can use it.
In the next 5 years your going to see LoHAN Kou replace Splenda, and Aspartame in products like Diet Pepsi and Coke.
The good thing about Lohan Kou is it tastes like Honey, so its much better tasting then Stevia.
I think Lohan Kou is the best all around all natural sweetener ever made, but right now its to expensive for big compnies to use it on a mass scale

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
Lohan = style of kung fu.
\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »

Geez christ  :-X
from incomplete data

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 10:24:25 AM »
Lohan KOU is actually a melon that grows in China.It is 250 times sweeter then sugar.Best of all Diabetics can use it.
In the next 5 years your going to see LoHAN Kou replace Splenda, and Aspartame in products like Diet Pepsi and Coke.
The good thing about Lohan Kou is it tastes like Honey, so its much better tasting then Stevia.
I think Lohan Kou is the best all around all natural sweetener ever made, but right now its to expensive for big compnies to use it on a mass scale

oooooooops  lol!
                                                           ;D
(ya learn something new everyday!)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

you wouldn't happen to sell Lohan, along with fermented Glutamine....would you? 8)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 10:56:14 AM »
Groink, I saw a pic of your arms, you have a pretty big set of guns on you,  ;D.I dont think people realize how hard it is to obtain a 20" bicep, cold measurement.It takes, good genetics, and alot of training.I know a million guys with 16" and 18" arms, but once you get to the 20" andf over crowd you become one of the elite ;).To got from a 18" arm to a 20" arm is like pulling teeth with a pair of pliers.Once hyou get to 18" arms you fight for every 1/4" and 1/2" Guys think I will just jump on some gear, and my arms will be 20" in 6 months....Not!!!!!!!
I got mine arms up 21" cold, but I weighed 280-290lbs.

As far as Fermented L-Glutamine and Lohan .I dont sell raw materials, because I am a manufacture, and a blender.
But the good news is, I know Trueprotein.com sells probably the one of the best L-Glutamine products on the market.Dante, is a great guy, and sells only the best raw materials, at fair prices.You can also try Bulk Nutrition they sell good raw materials as well

Now Lohan KOU gets really tricky.This stuff is very very hard to get, and is so expensive, its sick.But you can buy it in small quantities online.You dont need alot of it, so a little bit goes a long way.It really sucks that the best all natural sweetener in the world is so hard to find and costs an arm and a leg.I am hoping in the near future, the market opens up and the price will drop, so everyobdy can start using Lohan KOU.Instead of killing themselve slowly with Aspartame.