Author Topic: Pitbull  (Read 25369 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pitbull
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

when they were a baby they were proably cute...now  they are grown up they have something to prove.

a dog is a wild animal
Same things can be said about people.......maybe we could exterminate a few billion undesirables?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »
exactly my point

you wont have a douchebag with a gun in your house with teh safety off. why have a pitbull

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
exactly my point

you wont have a douchebag with a gun in your house with teh safety off. why have a pitbull
Pitbulls aren't douchebags.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2009, 08:16:24 PM »
Same things can be said about people.......maybe we could exterminate a few billion undesirables?

i have a list already started.

Honestly dogs are great animals.  Some may be more aggresive than others, but it is the environment they are raised in that makes the difference.  My freind owned 2 pit something or others and a doberman.  Great animals.  he got rid of the dober and one pit.  He also had 3 cats and a kid with 1 more onthe way, so it was too much to handle.  anyway, the animals were wonderful with people and kids.  The one pit he has is all muscle and big as hell.  She loves to play and the only time she ever hurt me was when she was so happy her tail (not cropped) whipped me in the leg.  I have wrestled with her, played tug-of-war (she kicked my ass) and everything that others woulod freak out thinking it would provoke her.  Nothing.  She is loyal and protective of her family and their friends. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2009, 02:42:27 AM »
Pitbulls aren't douchebags.

IMO they are.

im entitled to my own opinion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »
IMO they are.

im entitled to my own opinion
IMO so are you.

And I also am entitled to my opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2009, 04:27:25 AM »
you are indeed conehead  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2009, 07:06:58 AM »
I tried to stay away from this topic as I am obviously bias as I own two pitbulls. All I can say is for the last 10 years either my wife or I have had pitties. Best dogs I have ever owned and I don't know if I will ever change from the breed. I have a year old daughter who has grown up with both of our boys and they have never showed any signs of aggresion. However my white boy has something against black people. Don't know why????

Any ways anyone who characterizes a breed is a FUCKING MORON!!!!! That is like saying all blacks smoke crack carry guns and rape white women? Where in the fuck do you get off with your logic.. It makes zero sense to catagorize a whole breed as agressive and monsters. For example guns dont kill people, people kill people. So Pitbulls arent bad it's all in the owner!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2009, 07:10:25 AM »
technically its the bullet kills people, unless you throw the gun at them etc or beat them with it.

and even then its the heart stopping working that kills people

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »
However my white boy has something against black people. Don't know why????

LOL, I was joggin gmy girls father a few years back and we came across a black guy walking down the street, him and the dog both went thier seperate ways eyeballing each other. Poor dog was like WTF?!?! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »

I've reached the point where I'm firmly convinced the only reason some individuals are alive is because its illegal in most places to kill them.    Its a sad, but true fact. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »
However my white boy has something against black people. Don't know why????

Thats not uncommon in dogs where they are raised with one "race" of human---be it asian, white, hispanic, or black with little close exposure to other "races"----ie the owners aren't racist, they just don't have a black friend who comes over and plays with the dog to socialize it.

Personally, I think there is a degree of differences in humans--specifically odors from body lotions, shampoos, etc and differences in body language---ie stance, eye movements, etc, that the dogs pick up on that humans miss.   These differences, especially if combined with any perception of uneasiness by the owner, will set a dog on edge when they encounter someone of a different race. 

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:01 AM »
Wow, I have not read this whole thread but it is really sad to see the ignorance directed towards this breed.  The correct pitbull is extremely people friendly and has one of the best temperament ratings of any breed.  That is not my opinion, that is a fact.  It is not very difficult to take a breed that is so loyal, loving, trainable, and turn them into a dangerous dog.  Put the blame for that where it belongs, on the scum who raises the dog rather then on the dog itself. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
Migs, get a whippet...you won't regret it.
I hate the State.