Author Topic: Pitbull  (Read 25406 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pitbull
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »
LOL, 'pitbulls' pwning the shit out of getbiggers across the globe!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 07:00:22 PM »
You can tell which pitbull owners are the low life trash.  Just look for a pitbull with these 2 features. 1) The dog is full grown and still has his balls ! ( These low life trash owners keep them that way so they can make a buck by breeding. ) 2) They clip there dogs ears !
( This is to prop up there ego and make them feel tough ) I see this everyday at my dog park. Their dogs have both of these features
and they are 100 percent of the time either Low life trailer trash whites. Or they are Low life gangster trash blacks !
By the way , I'm a Pitbull owner myself. My dog was a rescue. I did not care what breed it was, I just wanted to save it at the time. Over the last 10 years he has been the smartest, most loyal, well behaved, trusting, beautiful animal I have ever owned ! By the way, I won't get into it, because most do not understand that the word Pitbull is a generalization of dozens of breeds. There really is no such dog. Do some research and you will see what I mean.
*** I forgot that the average age here is 15. So never mind little twinks !
thats odd you just described my dog except the fact that i am nowhere near the type of person you mentioned as a owner.... i left his balls because of his rare look he is 100% blue but is solid white with a crystal blue eye and a Hazel one i bought him for a pretty penny because of the bloodline breeder and the way he looks cutting his nuts would make him loose his muscle tone and get fatty i dont believe in clipping nuts... and yes there is a pitbull breed you need to do some research if there wasnt then why would the papers say American PITBULL terrier recognized by UKC and CKC and ADBA also AKC used to accept them in their society but since the word pitbull is tarnished they will only take in Staffordshire terriers which for a very very long time were exactly the same dog so once again you do research you are not helping the breed that you say you love by adding to this stereo typing

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »
beautiful dog

to bad its owned by a dumb fuck

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »
i use to own a pitbull. it was the best dog i ever had. had that beautiful golden brown coat with a red nose with blue crystal eyes. only reason why i got it was for protection for my house. even though i pumped it with steroids like winny, deca and tren it was the most loyal dog in the world. when it would see me rumbling with my friends or in an argument with someone it would just walk up casually next to me and give them a dirty look. it never use to bark and it was funny because people would just shit themselves by its stare but when i tell him to relax it goes up to them tale wagging and licks them and wanting to play.

had to have it put down because when i was walking my dog without a leach it had seen a 2 rottweilers walking and one of them barked at me and tried running up to me and thats when my dog just snapped and went after both and killed them. had to get a stick to release its jaw from the head of the dead rotty.

then owner of the rotty complained that my dog attacked first. i tried to appeal the decision saying it was self defense but it didnt work. had to put it down. greatest dog i ever owned. R.I.P dougie.  now i own a little Maltese thats all show and no go.  

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »
shrek : Exactly. Your dog is an American Staffordshire Terrier. They word " Pitbull " Is a generalization of all the breeds. So not an actual breed. Got it. Oh yeah sure you kept the dogs balls because of the way it looks ::). Puleeese. Let me ask you a question ? Have you or are you planning on breeding him for $$$$ ? Sure you are bro ! And let me ask you what was the reason for cutting his ears ? Nice try. I love the breed and you are exactly what I was talking about !
** I'm glad you are so puffed up with yourself because you have " Papers " LOL, what a joke. Do you know how many Pits are in shelters ? It's the number one abandoned dog , as well as the dog that is euthanized the most. You would not know the difference between your dog and 80 percent of the ones in shelters. Oh, I forgot you have " Papers" and your dog has his balls. What a joke !. Once again proving my point about your type. Owned and out !

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »
She's a beauty ! how old ?

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »
mame09 : Pumping your dog full of steroids? I call bullshit on your entire post ! But if true. You are the epitome of white trash I was talking about. Then again, you know that. :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2009, 10:12:28 PM »
dog and animal tortures are the only ones id actually shoot in the head from zero distance as punishment,,i would actually reveal my self to their eyes before they meet angel of death which is the gun i use ,,i rarely use it usually others do the job ,,but if i show up in rare occation ,,then the individual will see my face before he sees the angel of death ,,

dog torturers are the ones ill shoot in the head personaly every single time if cought and brogught before me
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »
dog and animal tortures are the only ones id actually shoot in the head from zero distance as punishment,,i would actually reveal my self to their eyes before they meet angel of death which is the gun i use ,,i rarely use it usually others do the job ,,but if i show up in rare occation ,,then the individual will see my face before he sees the angel of death ,,

dog torturers are the ones ill shoot in the head personaly every single time if cought and brogught before me

what about the people who bash in a baby seals head with a club?

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2009, 10:15:45 PM »
Simplyhuge : I know what you mean. The difference between saying " My dogs a Amstaff, Staffy, Staffordshire Terrier, ect...." and Pitbul is night and day in the response you get.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »
what about the people who bash in a baby seals head with a club?

that is bad,,but i only deal personally with dog torturers as in i come out take the angel of death and shoot them myself IF brought before me
into head short distance
fallen angel

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »
SimplyHuge : I was apt hunting some time ago I was talking to the landlord on the phone, and he said " What kind of dog do you have "
I said Pitbull. He said " I'm sorry we don't allow that dog " So I had my Girlfriend call back the next day, and he asked the same question.
She say's " Staffordshire terrier " He replies " Sure " " No problem " LOL.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »
shrek : Exactly. Your dog is an American Staffordshire Terrier. They word " Pitbull " Is a generalization of all the breeds. So not an actual breed. Got it. Oh yeah sure you kept the dogs balls because of the way it looks ::). Puleeese. Let me ask you a question ? Have you or are you planning on breeding him for $$$$ ? Sure you are bro ! And let me ask you what was the reason for cutting his ears ? Nice try. I love the breed and you are exactly what I was talking about !
** I'm glad you are so puffed up with yourself because you have " Papers " LOL, what a joke. Do you know how many Pits are in shelters ? It's the number one abandoned dog , as well as the dog that is euthanized the most. You would not know the difference between your dog and 80 percent of the ones in shelters. Oh, I forgot you have " Papers" and your dog has his balls. What a joke !. Once again proving my point about your type. Owned and out !
no it is a pitbull terrier it is not AKC registered it is CKC UKC and ADBA it is larger than the breed standard of a Staffordshire..... i cut the ears just llike you would dock the tail of a boxer it is the standard look... and yes i have breed him and gave away the pups to close freinds that wanted a dog from him.... ur point isnt provin nore am i owned you dont know shit about the breed so like i said DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH before you bash a pitbull

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2009, 10:47:29 PM »
No, itīs possible..i have trained my petbull to tapdance and scratch my back while we watch "The Dog Whisperer"...gotta love CesaR!

Well iīm off..may you and your bulldog sleep tight in each others "arms"  ::)

Peace

I am the dog weeesperer

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »
one other thing prick i do know about the dogs in the shelter my female is a shelter dog also i have tried to save other pups from being killed but where i live they wont do it i try to show the loyal side of a dog that has been a family pet since the 1900's i once thought they were a peice of shit until i took in my female afeter that i got my male for the way he looks i dont need a dog to do my dirty work or proove my size iam large enough as it is i like pits because they remind me of a bodybuilder....... so if you want to live in the media hype of the breed go ahead but like ive told other dicks like you to fuck off....... im no black or a wetback or a white trash dude.... but we know that you are full of shit about dogs that is for sure...... OWNED so take your meltdown and shove it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

You are right exept for your last few sentences.

Of course the raising of the dog means a lot, but its mostly in the breeding.

The problem is ghetto punks breed for big, stupid and agressive dogs!! 100 pound "pit"bull..LMAO  ::)

My dogs are far away from the city, on chains and in kennels..they donīt see people exept me on a daily basis..yet when i have a visitor they can pet and play with all of them!

Imagine having Rottweilers this way  :-\

I make sure to only breed for proper game dogs with proper temper. Should one pop up that has the slightest mean temper towards humans..he will be in a hole in the ground with a bullet in his head!!

Cull hard, keep the fuckers away from the city,away from the "public"...then there are no problems.

Wishfull thinking, i know.

Dude chaining dogs is cruel and in a dog like a pitbull would only cause frustration,a fully fenced off section with room to move or a kennal with a decent sized run is a must for any dog owner..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »
Uh, oh! You're now going to get lots of angry replies from posters detailing how their pooch breast feeds orphaned kittens and saves blind retards from wells.

one other thing prick i do know about the dogs in the shelter my female is a shelter dog also i have tried to save other pups from being killed but where i live they wont do it i try to show the loyal side of a dog that has been a family pet since the 1900's i once thought they were a peice of shit until i took in my female afeter that i got my male for the way he looks i dont need a dog to do my dirty work or proove my size iam large enough as it is i like pits because they remind me of a bodybuilder....... so if you want to live in the media hype of the breed go ahead but like ive told other dicks like you to fuck off....... im no guy or a wetback or a white trash dude.... but we know that you are full of shit about dogs that is for sure...... OWNED so take your meltdown and shove it

haha

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2009, 11:07:01 PM »
some pics of my pitbull.  She is super sweet, never bites or attacks dogs or people.  very very friendly and loyal.  Couldnt ask for a better dog.  Like I think most people in this thread have stated, its all in how the owner treats them.  I made sure my dog was around a lot of people and other dogs when it was a puppy to help with its behaviour.  Also, I move quite a bit, so i think it is less territorial than some dogs.

She doesn't look like a pitbull  :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »
it doesnt matter a whole lot how your dog looks, or papers, or bobbed ears, or tail.  its all about how well you treat your dog.  whether its a pitbull, or any type of dog for that matter.  if you abuse a dog, just like if you abuse a person, then they can turn out pretty messed up and are liable to do some crazy stuff.

if you love your dogs, which it sounds like you do, then there is no reason to argue about it with getbig.  they will just try to tear you down man. 
thanks bro i was just taking up for my kiddy's i hate that shit i would straight up knock a bitch out over my dogs and it has happend

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »
i agree Will. 

sometimes you have to chain a dog up for a short period of time though.  just make sure the chain is very long, and it should not be for a very long period of time.   

I agree there mate , sometimes for a short period then yes, but these "owners" that chain there dogs to the clothes line and leave them out the back are no better than the ones gh15 talks about..they dont deserve to be owners , it should be a prvillage to own a dog not a right..

Ive owned Rottweilers and I dont think I ever chained one of them..They always had a fully fenced area and were the most placid and happy dogs ever.

Unfortunatly in the wrong hands they can be a menace and like pittbulls this is what attracts the morons to them in the first place.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »
I'm not very tough, so i bought a pitbull and gave it a spiked collar and now im hardcore.......
No doubt about it...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »
i use to own a pitbull. it was the best dog i ever had. had that beautiful golden brown coat with a red nose with blue crystal eyes. only reason why i got it was for protection for my house. even though i pumped it with steroids like winny, deca and tren it was the most loyal dog in the world. when it would see me rumbling with my friends or in an argument with someone it would just walk up casually next to me and give them a dirty look. it never use to bark and it was funny because people would just shit themselves by its stare but when i tell him to relax it goes up to them tale wagging and licks them and wanting to play.

had to have it put down because when i was walking my dog without a leach it had seen a 2 rottweilers walking and one of them barked at me and tried running up to me and thats when my dog just snapped and went after both and killed them. had to get a stick to release its jaw from the head of the dead rotty.

then owner of the rotty complained that my dog attacked first. i tried to appeal the decision saying it was self defense but it didnt work. had to put it down. greatest dog i ever owned. R.I.P dougie.  now i own a little Maltese thats all show and no go.  
lol

like i said

'semi retarded insecure meatheads'

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »
dumbest poster of the year = mame09

"breeder of champions"

sounds like you were the runt of the litter, r-tard.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2009, 12:14:46 AM »
I'm not very tough, so i bought a pitbull and gave it a spiked collar and now I'm hardcore.......
dude that is shit of a post why would you say that shit dogs are dogs no matter the breed its all about the look you want i like muscular dogs but i like and love all breeds from tiny to big I LOVE DOGS but the breed doesn't make or break the dog it is th owner like i said I LOVE DOGS AND ALL ANIMALS

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2009, 03:02:48 AM »
Do you fight dogs?  Only because of the Old english bull.  American bulls are not game like pits.  They wont fight through gore and pain.  Dog fighting sucks.

Painter/Le Clerc ABs have done well in fights.  I do not fight dogs, never will.  I keep them as pets.  There is a HUGE sub culture of dog fights here in the islands, though.  JDJ did introduce old english bulldog, long haired St. Bernard, Bullmastiff and Olde blood into his original lines.  How else can you explain the existence of some of these breeds on his pedigrees?  Also, can anyone explain how a dog like "Sandman the Great" produce dogs that are 150 lb bloated, large headed long coated monsters. 

Scott/Hines ABDs are used extensively for catch dogs for the hog hunting that goes on here in Hawaii.