Author Topic: Pitbull  (Read 25326 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pitbull
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »
pit bulls are nasty animals.

they will always revert back to their nature which is 'attack'. the thing that stops them killing is that their short as feck. hard to reach the neck

my penis is 9" erect

however by your rational of you having a pitbull and bodybuilding you must have no dick. do MMA also and you have a vagina

body88

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »
The jokes on you pal, I'm far to lazy to click on that link!!

"Rami" is one of the dumbest and unfunny gimmicks that this board has to offer.  If it is a real person, he has to be a garbage man.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
"Rami" is one of the dumbest and unfunny gimmicks that this board has to offer.  If it is a real person, he has to be a garbage man.

HAHA! I'm cutting deep into the massive legions of ignorance!

body88

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »
pit bulls are nasty animals.

they will always revert back to their nature which is 'attack'. the thing that stops them killing is that their short as feck. hard to reach the neck

my penis is 9" erect

however by your rational of you having a pitbull and bodybuilding you must have no dick. do MMA also and you have a vagina

My point was right over you're head because you are a dumb fuck.  I don't own a pitbull you fucking degenerate, haha.  I know that you are a gimmick account and I think that you are a fag for not using your real handle.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
My point was right over you're head because you are a dumb fuck.  I don't own a pitbull you fucking degenerate, haha.  I know that you are a gimmick account and I think that you are a fag for not using your real handle.

were you christened 'body88'

my point is they are dangerous. thats why breeds of pitbulls in UK and Ireland are illegal. im sure goverment experts and independant animal advisors etc know more about it than you

body88

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »
HAHA! I'm cutting deep into the massive legions of ignorance!

Rami, let me ask you a question - dumbfuck.  Can't you come up with an original concept for a gimmick?  Your game is old and tired and it's not funny.  If you are a real person, you have got to be some 30k a year bottom feeder who dates fat whores and shops for his protein at "costco", aaahaahah.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2009, 02:36:49 PM »
meltdown

your level of arguing your case is pathetic

body88

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2009, 02:37:20 PM »
were you christened 'body88'

my point is they are dangerous. thats why breeds of pitbulls in UK and Ireland are illegal. im sure goverment experts and independant animal advisors etc know more about it than you

Goudy - I have gone over this with you.  You are highly ignorant to pitbulls and dog training in general.  Thats all that I'm saying.  You're still jacked as fuck and cool, but you're a fucking sped when it comes to this shit my man.  Most of your mates who own these dogs are prolly dumbfucks and goons.  Thats not the pitbulls fault.  Yes they are big and strong, but you are a pretty big dude, also.  I would bet that if you were brought up in a negative way, you would be "dangerous" to.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »
Rami, let me ask you a question - dumbfuck.  Can't you come up with an original concept for a gimmick?  Your game is old and tired and it's not funny.  If you are a real person, you have got to be some 30k a year bottom feeder who dates fat whores and shops for his protein at "costco", aaahaahah.

gimmick, game, funny, real, bottom feeder, costco. Thank you. I was not aware I had any of these credentials.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
Goudy - I have gone over this with you.  You are highly ignorant to pitbulls and dog training in general.  Thats all that I'm saying.  You're still jacked as fuck and cool, but you're a fucking sped when it comes to this shit my man.  Most of your mates who own these dogs are prolly dumbfucks and goons.  Thats not the pitbulls fault.  Yes they are big and strong, but you are a pretty big dude, also.  I would bet that if you were brought up in a negative way, you would be "dangerous" to.

wow... crazy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »
gimmick, game, funny, real, bottom feeder, costco. Thank you. I was not aware I had any of these credentials.

.....inability to correctly post a youtube link as well?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »

ill agree to disagree.

however at the end of the day it is a wild animal and a fighting dog. they have only been domesticised properly for NOT a long time.

what i am saying is i wouldnt one near me or in my house at all. i would avoid them to be totally honest. they are strong have sharp teeth and WILL snap.

why take the risk?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »
.....inability to correctly post a youtube link as well?

::)

body88

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »
ill agree to disagree.

however at the end of the day it is a wild animal and a fighting dog. they have only been domesticised properly for NOT a long time.

what i am saying is i wouldnt one near me or in my house at all. i would avoid them to be totally honest. they are strong have sharp teeth and WILL snap.

why take the risk?

This post is riddled with errors, but we can agree to disagree.  One point, the pitbull is based from the old english bulldog.  That type of dog has been domesticated since 1066.  Like I said, I love ya, but you have no clue what you're talking about. Also , the old english bull is a big part of English culture back in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »
Presidents and dignitaries have owned pitbulls or bull terriers.  Petey from Lil rascals was a pit. The pit used to be the "American dog" until the retards got a hold of them.  Can you see why?  A 40lb dog pull a 2,000 pound automobile.

I have owned several pits, and currently, I own an American Bulldog.  Its a fucking shame that these animals fall into the wrong hands.  Pitbulls are not naturally aggressive towards people.  Obviously dog fighters didn't want a dog who would attack them in the ring.  Pitbulls can are just like every other dog if they are raised correctly.  Sadly, 90% of the people who own pits are morons.

If I had a dollar for every dirty look that came my way at the dog park when I come in the my American bull I would be rich.  If I had a dollar for every time the toy breeds nipped and barked at other dogs while my dog trotted around minding his own business and obeying his commands, I would be a multi millionare.

I have an American Bulldog as well.

Pisses me off everyone thinks its a pitbull.  I wouldn't have one of those things around. It's like having a loaded AK-47 in a kindergarden... sooner or later something bad is going to happen, no matter how good your intentions are.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2009, 03:41:54 PM »

:)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »

:)

You fucker!  I laughed so hard I spit my whey protein all over my key board.  Damn that's a funny gif.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
You fucker!  I laughed so hard I spit my whey protein all over my key board.  Damn that's a funny gif.

lmao

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2009, 04:01:03 PM »
heres for the lovers and haters

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »

March 31, 10"32 AM.... Just received a phone call from Only Me (Keith). He is PISSED!!!

He was in the process of drinking a Muscle Milk Protein Shake and dropped it onto his computer and it got soaked.

He immediately turned it off and tipped it upside down and it is still draining ten minutes later.

He has a friend who dixes that kind of stuff so he hopes to be back on line within 48.

Good luck., Keith....    I bet ya end up buying a new one.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2009, 04:52:57 PM »
Where I come from, they are the trophy dog of choice for the wife-beater wearing man-around-town. The POS always seems to be nastily yanking on the dog's choke chain.  :-\

Very true they have become a status symbol.  I have caught a lot of shit from others because of my pits.  Of course once they see how docile they are, they usually end up saying they were what I expected at all.  I 90lb lap dog can be intimidating to some, but once they see how loyal they are opinions change.  I know a lot of people who want to get pits after meeting my dogs.

Pits aren't the type of dog you can get and put on the back burner.  They are terriers and need to have the excess energy worked off.  If you think you can get a pit and leave him in an apartment all day you are mistaken.
\

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
You can tell which pitbull owners are the low life trash.  Just look for a pitbull with these 2 features. 1) The dog is full grown and still has his balls ! ( These low life trash owners keep them that way so they can make a buck by breeding. ) 2) They clip there dogs ears !
( This is to prop up there ego and make them feel tough ) I see this everyday at my dog park. Their dogs have both of these features
and they are 100 percent of the time either Low life trailer trash whites. Or they are Low life gangster trash blacks !
By the way , I'm a Pitbull owner myself. My dog was a rescue. I did not care what breed it was, I just wanted to save it at the time. Over the last 10 years he has been the smartest, most loyal, well behaved, trusting, beautiful animal I have ever owned ! By the way, I won't get into it, because most do not understand that the word Pitbull is a generalization of dozens of breeds. There really is no such dog. Do some research and you will see what I mean.
*** I forgot that the average age here is 15. So never mind little twinks !