Author Topic: Did REPUBLICAN`S enjoy Clinton`s Awesome ability to create a Budget Surplus?  (Read 1844 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I can't believe people are debating which party/president is better or worse. That's like debating that getting stabbed is better than getting shot or eatting shit is worse than drinking piss.

qft  ;D .. LOL

unfortunately TA falls for party politics.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
qft  ;D .. LOL

unfortunately TA falls for party politics.

There was no surplus under clinton... It was all Accounting Fraud.  They stole (as they continue to) from the SS trust.

So you have a budget surplus, but your unfunded liabilities goes up because you replaced that money with an IOU.

Adonis you are really slow to have missed this.  Do you do any critical thinking or is it just always repeating marxist dogma.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I can't believe people are debating which party/president is better or worse. That's like debating that getting stabbed is better than getting shot or eatting shit is worse than drinking piss.

I hate the State.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
I am a realist when I analyze history.  We can`t run away from the facts that Reagan sold heavy Weapons to Iranian mullahs, propped up Bin Laden as the Reagan administration was feeding billions of dollars in arms to Afghanistan's Islamic resistance empowering the mujahedeen and then diverted the profits to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua, then decided to sell weapons to Saddam Hussein sending Rumsfeld as emissary and weapon broker what Oliver North was to Iran.  Let us not also forget when he gave Haig the go ahead for the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, spilling over into Beirut, and then our Marine barracks get bombed and then Reagan backs down and runs away when there was a legitimate attack against our troops.  Fast Forward to today, we are paying for Reagan, the mythological heroes mistakes, by the gallon full of blood.  So is the rest of the Middle East.  One of the worst Presidents in History and will be seen as such as more Classified documents during his terms are being released.  Among Historians, he is slipping quite fast as present events are panning out as a direct result of his meddling.

Reagan won the cold war, which at the time was at the forefront.  The American people were a little igonorant to the fact of militant Islam.  His tax cuts paved the way for the economic recovery which carried into the Clinton administration. 

Everybody classifies FDR as winning WWII, but he made a deal with the devil, (of 1946-1989) the Soviet Union.  Unfortunately, all too often the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  You should read "Sleeping with the Devil" by Robert Baer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Reagan won the cold war, which at the time was at the forefront.  The American people were a little igonorant to the fact of militant Islam.  His tax cuts paved the way for the economic recovery which carried into the Clinton administration. 

Everybody classifies FDR as winning WWII, but he made a deal with the devil, (of 1946-1989) the Soviet Union.  Unfortunately, all too often the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  You should read "Sleeping with the Devil" by Robert Baer.

::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
::)

His Tax cuts yet continual spending are a big reason we're in the boat today... Why do Republicans say it's ok to cut taxes and spend when it's their guy, but now that Obama's doing it, it's "terrible".

He's doing the same thing Reagan did and you guys would bend over for him in a heart beat.

Why?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
His Tax cuts yet continual spending are a big reason we're in the boat today... Why do Republicans say it's ok to cut taxes and spend when it's their guy, but now that Obama's doing it, it's "terrible".

He's doing the same thing Reagan did and you guys would bend over for him in a heart beat.

Why?

I am all for cutting government spending.  I find no man infallible.  For Obama to chastise Bush for deficit spending and then break records in spending, just proved Obama is no different than any other man saying anything to get into power.  The more the government grows the less rights we have.  We as Americans need to understand that bi-partisanly.  Reagan was not perfect, but on economic issues and reducing the size of government (spending) he is as close as we may ever come.  Funny that Obama claims that he is going to cut the deficit in half, did that include the fact that he quadrupled the deficit first.

I didn't vote for Obama or McCain and until Americans stop falling prey to the "lesser of two evils" mentality nothing will change.

James

I am all for cutting government spending.  I find no man infallible.  For Obama to chastise Bush for deficit spending and then break records in spending, just proved Obama is no different than any other man saying anything to get into power.  The more the government grows the less rights we have.  We as Americans need to understand that bi-partisanly.  Reagan was not perfect, but on economic issues and reducing the size of government (spending) he is as close as we may ever come. Funny that Obama claims that he is going to cut the deficit in half, did that include the fact that he quadrupled the deficit first.

I didn't vote for Obama or McCain and until Americans stop falling prey to the "lesser of two evils" mentality nothing will change.

QFT