Author Topic: Palin Says She Considered Abortion  (Read 507 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin Says She Considered Abortion
« on: April 17, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »
EVANSVILLE, Ind. (April 16) -- In her first out-of-state political appearance since last fall's presidential election, former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin confided to 3,000 at a right-to-life event here that she had "just for a fleeting moment" contemplated seeking an abortion after learning she was pregnant with her son Trig, who will turn 1 on Saturday.

Back in Alaska, the governor's decision to travel here, in the final days of a heated legislative session, was criticized even by some fellow Republicans as an inappropriate attempt to position herself for a 2012 presidential run at a time when she was badly needed at home.

aol news

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Palin Says She Considered Abortion
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »
she even went on to think the plan out...."I'm in Indiana, no one knows me here"
 "nobody would ever know"...were her exact words.

In other words..."I could slip into a clinic and abort, no one in Alaska will know about it".

Sorry, but if one goes so far as to think out a PLAN...it was more than a "fleeting" moment.

Other thing..amnio's are done at 15-16 weeks, NOT at 13 weeks as SP says she had done. Apparently, docs have said that an amnio done at 13 weeks or less is NOT a reliable method of seeing if the fetus has Down's.

You can see the speech video over at mudflats...it's separated into several clips..the "in Indiana" comment is in the next to last video.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 10:43:55 AM »
 ::) LOL so the fuck what? im sure weve all thought about doing some shit in our lives that we wouldnt have been proud of, did she do it na...LOL your obsession with her is not healthy bro honestly...I dont want to see you on the news any time soon as her stalker, please just chill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »
::) LOL so the fuck what? im sure weve all thought about doing some shit in our lives that we wouldnt have been proud of, did she do it na...LOL your obsession with her is not healthy bro honestly...I dont want to see you on the news any time soon as her stalker, please just chill.

i still would take her over Obama knowing what I know now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 12:00:59 PM »
And yet she had a baby, knowing the baby would be severely disabled.  Great testament to the kind of person she is.