Author Topic: Guess Who?  (Read 3066 times)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Guess Who?
« on: April 17, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »
This guy is so full of himself, and who can blame him? what a beast!!!

BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHO???

;D

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Re: Guess Who?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 12:10:44 PM »
You may be a veteran lifter, but not a veteran picture poster.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »
You may be a veteran lifter, but not a veteran picture poster.

fuck off

:D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »
GUITARIST FROM DOKKEN,LYNCH.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »
GUITARIST FROM DOKKEN,LYNCH.

lol, I dont think he is, but he might be? fuck knows.

No, this twat is industry related, honestly, I was shocked lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »
Rod Stewart?
Barry Manalow?
Sting?

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »
Rod Stewart?
Barry Manalow?
Sting?

negatory.

when i said 'industry' I meant BB related.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHO???
Looks like Owen Wilson after a blackout bender. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »

BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHO???

;D

Your mom after the sex change? ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
Randy West
D

Jizzacked

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »
looks like TC "you wouldn't pick a fight with me in a bar" Luoma from T-fag

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
looks like TC "you wouldn't pick a fight with me in a bar" Luoma from T-fag

DING DING!!!

Fuckin shocking isnt it mate?

LOL, TC must smoke some serious fucking dope, or just live in a house devoid of mirrors LOL

Jizzacked

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »
DING DING!!!

Fuckin shocking isnt it mate?

LOL, TC must smoke some serious fucking dope, or just live in a house devoid of mirrors LOL

haha... do you remember some years back when him and the rest of the t-mag crew released their photos after talking like they were enormous dudes and everyone on all the msg boards had a great laugh for months after?  who was that other guy that admitted using just about every type of gear under the sun and all he had was an iggy pop physique to show for it?  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »
haha... do you remember some years back when him and the rest of the t-mag crew released their photos after talking like they were enormous dudes and everyone on all the msg boards had a great laugh for months after?  who was that other guy that admitted using just about every type of gear under the sun and all he had was an iggy pop physique to show for it?  ;D

Dan Duchaine?

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »

Duchaine fits the bill, but tbh I dont know if thats who you mean simply because Dan never really claimed to be a physical specimen etc.

The guy I recall who was a right wanker - and got caught out bigtime after he ran his interview with UK guru Paul '4000mg per day' Borresen - was that cunt fuck Nelson Montanna.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
all Biotest "power surge" "flameout" md6, gakic, creatic, NOZ, crea alaktine, beta-alaminine, etc

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
all Biotest "power surge" "flameout" md6, gakic, creatic, NOZ, crea alaktine, beta-alaminine, etc

Who cares what he takes, TBH? It's not like he's an important person, like our own Onlyme....

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »
The guy I recall who was a right wanker - and got caught out bigtime after he ran his interview with UK guru Paul '4000mg per day' Borresen - was that cunt fuck Nelson Montanna.

Hijack I know but........V_L I would be interested in hearing some of your thoughts on PB's methods, cycles and theories please?

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
Hijack I know but........V_L I would be interested in hearing some of your thoughts on PB's methods, cycles and theories please?

Bless you, NM.

What would you like to know?

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 04:24:10 PM »
Bless you, NM.

What would you like to know?

We have met before somewhere on a board far, far away VL. ;)

Primarily i would like to know your thoughts on SHIC's; are they productive, better than long cycles, preferable for bulking over cutting?

Furthermore his nutritional theories have always made complete sense to me; mixing proteins at each meal, aiding the digestion process using certain products and shooting for a full balance of 22 aminos constantly drip feeding into the lymph?  How about yourself?

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »
We have met before somewhere on a board far, far away VL. ;)

Primarily i would like to know your thoughts on SHIC's; are they productive, better than long cycles, preferable for bulking over cutting?

Furthermore his nutritional theories have always made complete sense to me; mixing proteins at each meal, aiding the digestion process using certain products and shooting for a full balance of 22 aminos constantly drip feeding into the lymph?  How about yourself?

Bless you brother T,

The flame doth make complete sense to the moth, my child.

When pondering young Paul, we must consider the runes, whenceupon we shall see Pauls innate make up - and his many talents therein - revealed in their full glory, thus we can now begin to understand the forces responsible for the 'how, what and why' of Paul Borresen.

To wit:

Paul Borresen:

• Was a smack head
  • Was a Coke head
  • Never originated one novel concept
  • Was a paid police informant
  • Fabricated all claimed qualifications
  • Stole over £250,000 from a cohort of investors including but not limited to Trevor Smith
  • Conned at least £50,000 stock from contract manufacturers
  • Sold fake steroids
  • Left printers bills amounting to thousands unpaid
  • After the collapse of Biohazard, his own distributors came out and stated that the oil based products were merely bath tub MCT oil
  • Killed himself with smack
  • Was battered by Chris Sneddon - if you dont know, dont ask, and certainly dont begin to think you know anything about Borresen

.. and was a half 4x2, which, my son, explains so much.

Bless you,

Godspeed.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 04:47:33 PM »
Well certainly not the response's I was anticipating my friend and I would quite happily dispute some of your rebuttals however, I think we shall leave things there as you know my standing when it comes to that particular branch of the nutritional tree.

For now one final question regarding the use of performance enhancers, a few persons I am acquainted with stay 'ON' continually and seem to gain...what is your opinion on continual cycling as per the 'mythical' GH15 professed to being the path to physical enlightenment....

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »
Well certainly not the response's I was anticipating my friend and I would quite happily dispute some of your rebuttals however, I think we shall leave things there as you know my standing when it comes to that particular branch of the nutritional tree.

For now one final question regarding the use of performance enhancers, a few persons I am acquainted with stay 'ON' continually and seem to gain...what is your opinion on continual cycling as per the 'mythical' GH15 professed to being the path to physical enlightenment....

Bless you, my child.

May I address your enquiry in reverse order?

To wit: Within my realm of advisings, I know of no high level competitor who chooses to use the 'time on equals time off' protocols; thus, as far as maximal gains for said high level competition are concerned, then no, whether a traditional '6 on 6 off' or a 14-21/21-28 day SHIC (God awful term BTW, oft used by sinners devoid of knowledge pray the origins of short cycles; thus these most lust filled bastards will remain forever ignorant of from where Borresen did steal) they are all given over in favour of yearly cycling with perhaps one or two months of fasting come the festival of bloodwork.

Most of the cretins in this regard will lather me in great verbal fasion of their short cycles, waxing whimsical that they are 'off after four weeks' amongst other claims, but upon a little enquiry into the compounds used - buy those such as the hob goblin named sandra - we find fallen spirits from the book of esther named such as Enanthate, Undecanoate and other contradicatory, chaotic sorcery!!!

Now, my son, let me address your first point, re: your opinion of my rebuttle.

Brother T, for every one of those listed talents, a cite can be given, to wit, feel free to spew forth thine dispute, so cursed by great spasticity.

The scales will lift yonder from thine eyes, dear child.

Godspeed.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »
Bless you, my child.

May I address your enquiry in reverse order?

To wit: Within my realm of advisings, I know of no high level competitor who chooses to use the 'time on equals time off' protocols; thus, as far as maximal gains for said high level competition are concerned, then no, whether a traditional '6 on 6 off' or a 14-21/21-28 day SHIC (God awful term BTW, used by wankers that dont even know where short cycle originated and thus are blissfully ignorant of just whose work Borresen stole) they are all given over in favour of yearly cycling with perhaps one or two months of fasting come the festival of bloodwork.

Most of the cretins in this regard will lather me in great verbal fasion of their short cycles, waxing whimsical that they are 'off after four weeks' amongst other claims, but upon a little enquiry into the compounds used - buy those such as the hob goblin named sandra - we find fallen spirits from the book of esther named Enanthate, Undecanoate amongst other contradicatory, chaotic sorcery!!!

Now, my son, let me address your first point, re: your opinion of my rebuttle.

Brother T, for every one of those listed talents, a cite can be given, to wit, feel free to spew forth thine spastic cursed dispute.

The scales will lift yonder from thine eyes, dear child.

Godspeed.

Thank you for answering my question VL...as I said in my above post I would like to leave the speculation around PB alone if you please, I was merely wanting to 'pick ones brains' on short cycles and other such theories.

So to further the talk of yearly cycling; would there be a set pattern of compounds used, I appreciate dosages are a completely individual thing, but if one were to ask for your insight, what would it be?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »
Prince Adam aka He-man.