Author Topic: 2 interesting beer facts motivate me to consume more protien and beer  (Read 652 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
   While alcohol consumption may slightly increase one’s metabolic rate—leading to more total calories burned—the calories that are burned are drawn from protein sources (muscle). So, even if drinkers maintain their body weight, they may actually lose muscle mass while gaining fat.

•    Alcohol interferes with the liver’s ability to break down glycogen stores. This leads to a drop in blood sugar, which triggers the hunger reflex. In many settings where alcohol is consumed, the foods available to deal with those hunger pangs tend to be high in calories.

ok so basically rev the fuck out of your metabolism with alcohol or beer, consume a shitload of cheap protien, probably in the form of milk first and foremost and beans, keep your fats healthy from ground flaxseeds

help your liver with apple cider vinegar especially at night to HEAL the liver from working overtime on the alcohol

link for the above copy and paste http://midlifecrisisblog.org/2009/04/07/bizarre-beer-belly-facts/

A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: 2 interesting beer facts motivate me to consume more protien and beer
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
Falcon just fucking destroying the minds of big get dudes lately.
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
bodybuilding aint worth it to give up beer and stuff anyway.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
bodybuilding aint worth it to give up beer and stuff anyway.

mars is a wise man