Author Topic: WHERE IS FAT ASS AL SHARPTON?  (Read 4688 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: WHERE IS FAT ASS AL SHARPTON?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
Beach, you just shit on your own argument with your argument.  First, anybody can run, it doesn't mean they're popular.  If he's so popular like you say, why did he only get 27?

Here's the primary delegate breakdown for 04

2162 John Kerry

534 John Edwards

170 Howard Dean

57 Wesley Clark

27 Al Sharpton

What?  The networks decide who debates.  They make that decision in large part on who they think the people want to see.  Apparently a lot of people wanted to see that pimp Al Sharpton, which is why they included him.  That hardly makes him someone no one cares about. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
True.  You better explain that to tu.   :)

I think he did... What did you explain?

Nothing... You just kept on saying nothing.

That's why I appreciate Adonis, because he actually does SAY something...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
Legal was a poor choice of words Beach... It's simply his right as a member of the party because of the party by-laws.

Is that ok for you? Or do you want to continue to mention how I made a mistake?

See, I can admit them, you'd just be running away right now.

I didn't say you made a mistake.  You mentioned a law and I asking what law you were talking about.  If you just made that up, then that's fine.  Good that you admitted it.    

What "by-laws" are you talking about?  

And I wouldn't be running away from anything, because I don't just make stuff up as I go along, as you appear to be doing.  But I could be wrong.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »
What?  The networks decide who debates.  They make that decision in large part on who they think the people want to see.  Apparently a lot of people wanted to see that pimp Al Sharpton, which is why they included him.  That hardly makes him someone no one cares about. 
So you're telling me that even though the networks hooked him up and he had a voice right along with the rest of the candidates he still only got 27 delegates?  This makes your case of him being popular, how? lol...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »
I didn't say you made a mistake.  You mentioned a law and I asking what law you were talking about.  If you just made that up, then that's fine.  Good that you admitted it.    

What "by-laws" are you talking about?  

And I wouldn't be running away from anything, because I don't just make stuff up as I go along, as you appear to be doing.  But I could be wrong.

You're wrong a lot... I read an article and misinterpreted it... That's all.

See... a mistake.

You type a lot, but you continue to say very little and you don't really educate... you just like to act like you know more than others... Sad really.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 01:39:24 PM »
So you're telling me that even though the networks hooked him up and he had a voice right along with the rest of the candidates he still only got 27 delegates?  This makes your case of him being popular, how? lol...

As I said in my first post in this thread, I'm telling you that anyone saying "no one cares" about Sharpton is simply wrong.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 01:41:39 PM »

You're wrong a lot... I read an article and misinterpreted it... That's all.

See... a mistake.

You type a lot, but you continue to say very little and you don't really educate... you just like to act like you know more than others... Sad really.

lol.  This is really comical.   :) 

What article did you read?  Link?  I'll read it. 

And what by-laws are you talking about now? 

Dude, as I've probably said on this board (or if not I'll say it now), I know a lot about a few things, and nothing about a lot of things.  I'm just an average Joe and an information junkie. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »
lol.  This is really comical.   :) 

What article did you read?  Link?  I'll read it. 

And what by-laws are you talking about now? 

Dude, as I've probably said on this board (or if not I'll say it now), I know a lot about a few things, and nothing about a lot of things.  I'm just an average Joe and an information junkie. 

I was reading a wiki article which discussed the number of total delegates to get the party nomination and read it wrong... That's all.

My misinterpretation is comical?

Beach, come on dude... 1/2 the crap you post is so right wing it's comical as hell, but we don't sit and laugh at you.

I guess we can now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »
As I said in my first post in this thread, I'm telling you that anyone saying "no one cares" about Sharpton is simply wrong.   
well relatively, that's true, nobody cares about Al Sharpton.  Of course some people do.  He probably has as many die hard followers in America that Hugo Chavez has but I'm comfortable with saying that here in America, nobody cares about Hugo Chavez and that would be true for the most part.  You can't say that about anybody and have it be 100% true.  It's a general comment and in general, it's true.  By far the biggest opinion I hear of Al and Jesse is that they make their living on keeping hate alive.  That's not a very popular comment on these guys and I hear it all the time. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
I was reading a wiki article which discussed the number of total delegates to get the party nomination and read it wrong... That's all.

My misinterpretation is comical?

Beach, come on dude... 1/2 the crap you post is so right wing it's comical as hell, but we don't sit and laugh at you.

I guess we can now.

What by-laws were you referring to? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »
What by-laws were you referring to? 

Like I said... a mistake.

Why didn't you explain it to me and educate me?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 01:51:53 PM »
well relatively, that's true, nobody cares about Al Sharpton.  Of course some people do.  He probably has as many die hard followers in America that Hugo Chavez has but I'm comfortable with saying that here in America, nobody cares about Hugo Chavez and that would be true for the most part.  You can't say that about anybody and have it be 100% true.  It's a general comment and in general, it's true.  By far the biggest opinion I hear of Al and Jesse is that they make their living on keeping hate alive.  That's not a very popular comment on these guys and I hear it all the time. 

I agree with most of this, but Sharpton is all over the place:  CNN, C-SPAN, etc. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »
I agree with most of this, but Sharpton is all over the place:  CNN, C-SPAN, etc. 

He likes to hear himself talk and has history due to the civil rights movement... That's all there is to it.

Besides, if you don't have him on, he'll just call you a racist and you (as a network) don't need the hassle.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »
Like I said... a mistake.

Why didn't you explain it to me and educate me?

Actually, you admitted saying he had a "legal right" was a mistake.  Then you said this:

Legal was a poor choice of words Beach... It's simply his right as a member of the party because of the party by-laws.

Is that ok for you? Or do you want to continue to mention how I made a mistake?

See, I can admit them, you'd just be running away right now.

So are you saying that you also invented the "by-laws" part too?  I'm actually interested in reading them, assuming you didn't just make it up. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »
Actually, you admitted saying he had a "legal right" was a mistake.  Then you said this:

So are you saying that you also invented the "by-laws" part too?  I'm actually interested in reading them, assuming you didn't just make it up. 

They are on the parties web site.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 02:04:38 PM »
He's an activist.  That's what they try to do, publicize their opinion.  Just because the media gives the guy a regular voice does not translate to high popularity.  Jesse and Al are believed to be sort of the best representing voices for the black community.  I keep hearing blacks who say that's bullshit but that's where they've inserted themselves and they are the media goto for opinions on the black community.  I'm not sure that means these guys are popular.  With Al's primary results, it means more blacks voted for a white guy than him...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

Everyone has a legal right to run for President if they meet the age requirement and are natural born.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 03:34:24 PM »
Al Sharpton is about as obsolete as the name "Al" and his "conk".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 03:59:37 PM »
They are on the parties web site.

Where?  Here is the website:  http://www.democrats.org/  Where did you find the "by-laws" that guarantee any presidential candidate participation in a Democrat primary debate?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
Everyone has a legal right to run for President if they meet the age requirement and are natural born.

O.K.  True, but that wasn't what tu said.  He's trying to say all Democrat candidates for president have some sort of right to participate in debates.  Not sure if that's just his opinion or he's relying on some rule, law, etc.  That's what I've been asking him to clarify. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »
Al Sharpton is about as obsolete as the name "Al" and his "conk".

You talking about this guy? 

Al Sharpton calls for Arizona sheriff to step down

Tue Apr 7, 2009 3:25pm EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. civil rights activist Al Sharpton weighed into a fight over an Arizona sheriff's immigration sweeps on Tuesday, accusing him of racially profiling Hispanics and urging him to step down.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has dispatched deputies into Hispanic communities in the Phoenix area, where they stop people and arrest anyone who cannot prove he or she is a legal U.S. resident.

Under a deal allowing them to enforce federal immigration laws, the deputies have arrested more than 1,500 people who they determined were in Arizona illegally, triggering street protests and condemnation from Latino activists who accuse him of racial profiling.

"I am first calling for the resignation and or removal of Sheriff Arpaio ... harassment based on color is nothing short of racial profiling, which many of us ... helped to fight to make against the law," Sharpton told reporters.

U.S. Department of Justice officials recently launched an inquiry into Arpaio's activities. The U.S. House Judiciary Committee also held hearings last week about the federal program that allows for such enforcement tactics.

"Arpaio needs to be confronted, he needs to be removed. ... We also need to suspend the law that he is using. We must stand with our brown brothers and sisters," Sharpton said.

Sharpton said he would travel to Arizona to make his case.

Arpaio, who has held the job since 1992, called charges he carries out racial profiling of Hispanics ridiculous.

"I'm never going to resign," he said. "The guy is living in a fantasy land if he thinks he is going to pressure me into anything. He doesn't even know where Arizona is."

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE5365XO20090407

It's really a shame that the Democrat party legitimized this pimp. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2009, 04:05:49 PM »
O.K.  True, but that wasn't what tu said.  He's trying to say all Democrat candidates for president have some sort of right to participate in debates.  Not sure if that's just his opinion or he's relying on some rule, law, etc.  That's what I've been asking him to clarify. 

The by-laws state they have to be a card carrying democrat to run for nomination for the party... That is my point.

As Adonis educated me... Apparently the media determines who can be in the debates, and for that I thank him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
The by-laws state they have to be a card carrying democrat to run for nomination for the party... That is my point.

As Adonis educated me... Apparently the media determines who can be in the debates, and for that I thank him.

I see.  So there are no by-laws that guarantee a candidate a spot in presidential debates.  You made that up too.  Got it. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
I see.  So there are no by-laws that guarantee a candidate a spot in presidential debates.  You made that up too.  Got it. 

Oh Beach... Are upset that Politics is all about made up stuff?

You know... Wars for freedom and what not?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »
Oh Beach... Are upset that Politics is all about made up stuff?

You know... Wars for freedom and what not?

Nah.  I just realized that you invented facts twice in this thread.  But at least you manned up and admitted it. 

And just so you know, I don't ask set-up questions.  If I'm asking your for a source/information, it's because I don't know the answer.