Author Topic: Svend Karlsen - Kidney Problems  (Read 10227 times)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Svend Karlsen - Kidney Problems
« on: April 17, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »

It?s congenital and he told IronMind that thought he had a few more years left in them, but Svend ?Viking? Karlsen?s kidneys failed, so he was hospitalized, put on dialysis and now he is awaiting a transplant.

Sounds grim, but if you talked to Svend, you?d think he was just having another day.

?It?s nothing,? he said. ?I knew it was coming, so it is a relief.?

Explaining how ill he got just before he was hospitalized - ?throwing up and terrible headaches? - Svend said now that the dialysis has cleaned him out, he feels terrific. ?Some friends warned me, ?Now you will get skinny,? but I gained three kilos,? Svend said, reporting his current body weight at a Viking-like 133 kg.

Svend is scheduled for a kidney transplant some time between the end of February and the middle of July, and since one of the people who has offered a kidney is Lene, his wife, Svend said that Norway?s Strongest Man and the Viking Power Challenge would have to be held before the surgery, since both he and wife would be recovering for about four weeks if Lene is the donor.

So, for right now, it?s dialysis three times a week, and the positive attitude that makes Svend Karlsen say, ?The Viking will be back, stronger than ever.?

The Oslo Police have over the past three years investigated 41 cases of aggravated sexual assault, which resulted in rape. All of them were carried out by non-western immigrants to Norway.

The police now urge that more efforts be put into preventive measures among men with immigrant background.

The police have investigated all reported cases of aggravated sexual assault over the past three years, and have gained a clear imprssion of the offenders:

Most of the rapists have a Kurdish or African background, NRK reports. The cases of aggravated sexual assults all have one thing in common, namely the use of gross violence.

(NRK)

http://www.norwaypost.no/content/view/21900/26/

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Svend Karlsen - Kidney Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »

The Oslo Police have over the past three years investigated 41 cases of aggravated sexual assault, which resulted in rape. All of them were carried out by non-western immigrants to Norway.

The police now urge that more efforts be put into preventive measures among men with immigrant background.

The police have investigated all reported cases of aggravated sexual assault over the past three years, and have gained a clear imprssion of the offenders:

Most of the rapists have a Kurdish or African background, NRK reports. The cases of aggravated sexual assults all have one thing in common, namely the use of gross violence.

(NRK)

http://www.norwaypost.no/content/view/21900/26/

Immigrants are notorious for raping women in Norway. They should be thrown out at the smallest breakage of the law. >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
All I can suggest is that, you better get control of it now before it's too late.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »
Another good country being ruined by africans

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »
Another good country being ruined by africans

There are already talks about restricting immigration from certain countries among some of the parties.

8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »
We in Ireland are fucked,our government are pussies who accept anybody as immigrants

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 07:17:09 PM »

Immigrants are notorious for raping women in Norway. They should be thrown out at the smallest breakage of the law. >:(

Africans do that everywhere in the world.  I have heard that 98% of African women are raped, but have not had this data confirmed.  Only recently have doctors begun to study the higher testosterone levels of Africans as it relates to their higher rate of prostate cancer.

I suppose they rape at unprecedented levels because white people treat them with racism though.  ::)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »
Africans do that everywhere in the world.  I have heard that 98% of African women are raped, but have not had this data confirmed.  Only recently have doctors begun to study the higher testosterone levels of Africans as it relates to their higher rate of prostate cancer.

I suppose they rape at unprecedented levels because white people treat them with racism though.  ::)

Of course BG, the blacks are the lowly, scum fuck race or thieving, raping drug addicts because we held them back.................... ..... ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »
Its all cos 'the man' or 'whitey' wont give them a break

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 07:23:56 PM »
Anyway back to Svend, from what I have been told by someone that met him and spoke to him on the level; his gear use was astronomical....we are talking on par with, if not worse than a top echelon BBer!

No wonder his kidneys had enough in the end....shame too, he was one of my favorite strong men.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »

They also have lower IQ's than white folks. Low IQ + high testosterone level = disaster when trying to adapt to a modern western lifestyle.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »
Its all cos 'the man' or 'whitey' wont give them a break

I will gladly give any black a break; femur, humerus, radius, tibia................... ..

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:25:44 PM »
Anyway back to Svend, from what I have been told by someone that met him and spoke to him on the level; his gear use was astronomical....we are talking on par with, if not worse than a top echelon BBer!

No wonder his kidneys had enough in the end....same too, he was one of my favorite strong men.

Please supply more information. Details.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »
Note to black getbiggers: I hate african immigrants in my country...NOT BLACKS
They just happen to be black

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

Please supply more information. Details.

LOL, Nubby knows his shit here, of that I can attest.

I've had the same chats back in the day, albeit with the 'guru' Svend consulted LOL

Nub, what was it? tea, biscuits and a table full of gear? dear me!!

DeBussey, can you handle the truth?

LOL

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »

I've had the same chats back in the day, albeit with the 'guru' Svend consulted LOL

DeBussey, can you handle the truth?

LOL

If you know something, spill it. Debussey would love to hear his cycle details.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
Note to black getbiggers: I hate  BLACKS

x2

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »

LOL

Something along those lines yes VL......do you think they are ready?  I mean REALLY ready?

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »
Naughty boy, Nubster!

Okami, why not just call them Blafricans ? LOL!

DAMY

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:07 PM »
Something along those lines yes VL......do you think they are ready?  I mean REALLY ready?

Brutal gimmick destroying his own credibility.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »
shhhhhhhhhhhh  ;)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

Brutal gimmick destroying his own credibility.

HAHA You stupid fuck wit....gimmick.....moi?

I think not, the info you are so desperately longing for will be posted soon, i have a horny minx to make plans with on MSN first, far more important in my book...be back in 10. ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Well, don't forget that he IS an IFBB Pro BB. Only competed once in the NOC if I'm not mistaken.

And everyone knows powerlifters and strongmen use crazy dosages a lot of times.

All I know about Svend is that he advised someone I know to shoot a ml of prop in his biceps before training arms. Crazy huh?  :D

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »
Nope, not another gimmick.

Look...

DAMY, Scotland

PT, South London

Beefy (before he was booted for fuck-all) Northern Ireland

Nubby, mid-Wales, formerly North of England

VL, Christ Only Knows

Okay, FFS?

DAMY

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »
I think not, the info you are so desperately longing for will be posted soon, i have a horny minx to make plans with on MSN first, far more important in my book...be back in 10. ;)

Ahh quicker and easier than I thought....work should be entertaining tomorrow ;)

Anyway on the Svend subject....anyone heard of the Kazmier cocktail for starters?  Theres plenty more, but this should get 'the adrenalin pumping' for a poster or two in this thread....

DAMY FFS I live in SOUTH Wales you geographical remedial! :)