Author Topic: 1996-CIA director gets owned by narcotics officer: CIA sells drugs to Americans.  (Read 2236 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
That Narcotic officer is Michael Ruppert who has been exposing the CIA as drug traffickers for years....

Also on this vid is the guy Rick Ross who is now a rapper...he is still working for the CIA, but he has gained about a 100 top 150 pounds since this video was taken...he was also a cohort with the scum bag Oliver North who gained money by way of Rick selling drugs in California , which he used to fund the Iran war....now Rick is laying low as another in a long line of fat, stupid rap artists who actually are CIA agents or CIA pawns who are still being used to move drugs around america.... sickening...
C

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
ruppert is a shill  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
That Narcotic officer is Michael Ruppert who has been exposing the CIA as drug traffickers for years....

Also on this vid is the guy Rick Ross who is now a rapper...he is still working for the CIA, but he has gained about a 100 top 150 pounds since this video was taken...he was also a cohort with the scum bag Oliver North who gained money by way of Rick selling drugs in California , which he used to fund the Iran war....now Rick is laying low as another in a long line of fat, stupid rap artists who actually are CIA agents or CIA pawns who are still being used to move drugs around america.... sickening...

LOL... Why are so many people miss informed? This is almost like a Fox News report.. one would believe your message if they didnt know the facts. A full paragraph that is laughable at how wrong it is, and you actually believe it

Rick Ross the Rapper, is a RAPPER is 33 years old and lives in Miami
Ricky Ross aka Freeway is 49 years old and is STILL in a California Prison and is scheduled to be released Sept 2009.

Nice embarrassment of a post that just got PWNED..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Notice how none of the rightwingers try to challenge Mike. He knows.
I hate the State.

Busted

• Getbig IV
Notice how none of the rightwingers try to challenge Mike. He knows.

Thats the right wings M.O...  Even when they are wrong, keep arguing it anyways.   LOL

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Thats the right wings M.O...  Even when they are wrong, keep arguing it anyways.   LOL

Or the leftwingers as well. It is amazing how they argue that spending more than we have and borrowing more and more is the best thing to due when we are beyond all measure of being in debt.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Or the leftwingers as well. It is amazing how they argue that spending more than we have and borrowing more and more is the best thing to due when we are beyond all measure of being in debt.
man, I'll disagree with that.  I usually encounter way more left leaning people who are open to listening and criticising their own.  Listen to a rightwing show for a while and the one thing you'll note is that they never ever criticise their own.  A little in fighting now with people like Frum vs Rush but that's not normal.  I listen to a lot of lefty shows and it is not uncommon at all for them to feel free to complain about this or that on the left.  I usually expect total shut down when I'm talking to righties.  Even I am open on these issues you mention and have admitted not knowing enough to take some all knowing stance.  I admit to being torn in a few areas.  Are there lefties who are like what you say, I'm sure but in my experience not as many.  I think we're in a point where many lefties are just so punch drunk to have something they think is opposite Bush they're a bit delusional.  Go back to the end of the Clinton era, and even Michael Moore had words for Clinton.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
man, I'll disagree with that.  I usually encounter way more left leaning people who are open to listening and criticising their own.  Listen to a rightwing show for a while and the one thing you'll note is that they never ever criticise their own.  A little in fighting now with people like Frum vs Rush but that's not normal.  I listen to a lot of lefty shows and it is not uncommon at all for them to feel free to complain about this or that on the left.  I usually expect total shut down when I'm talking to righties.  Even I am open on these issues you mention and have admitted not knowing enough to take some all knowing stance.  I admit to being torn in a few areas.  Are there lefties who are like what you say, I'm sure but in my experience not as many.  I think we're in a point where many lefties are just so punch drunk to have something they think is opposite Bush they're a bit delusional.  Go back to the end of the Clinton era, and even Michael Moore had words for Clinton.

But you live in Wyoming...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
But you live in Wyoming...
Wyoming, yes but buddy, I'm all over the place. I thought you would know that much of me by now.  You might also address the points made that are not relevant to location in any way.

Busted

• Getbig IV
Wyoming, yes but buddy, I'm all over the place. I thought you would know that much of me by now.  You might also address the points made that are not relevant to location in any way.

LOL.... typical right wing response towards you.  Why do right wingers ignore all the important obvious points and then spew something off something that has no relevance to the conversation.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL.... typical right wing response towards you.  Why do right wingers ignore all the important obvious points and then spew something off something that has no relevance to the conversation.

I'm a rightwinger?  :D Wow, that's news! But cool because HH6 always calls me a 'lib'....
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.