Author Topic: HELP WITH YEAR AROUND CYCLE  (Read 3555 times)

tcctc

• Getbig II
HELP WITH YEAR AROUND CYCLE
« on: April 19, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »
I have been on for a year today. I know most of you will not agree with that and tell me to start my pct. I agree it wasn't a good idea, because my gains have stopped. I feel I am just doing it to maintain the gains I did get. Is there any thing I can do to jump-start my gains other than coming off for while? I would like to make it through most of the summer before running a pct. Quality size and strength is what I am looking after.

What i am running now;

sust 1000mgs wk.

deca 600mgs wk.

winny/oral 50mgs ed.

What I have already tried
tren-a  tren-e
dbol
a-boms
test-e test-p test-susp.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: HELP WITH YEAR AROUND CYCLE
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:55:18 AM »
Are you looking to compete, if not why are you running such high amounts?
I am a big baby

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »
cycle off, do pct, get some GH and run that to maintain, might work
Thunderdome approved

tcctc

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 10:48:41 AM »
Are you looking to compete, if not why are you running such high amounts?
I WAS GOING TO COMPETE BUT INJURIES KILLED THAT. MOST OF MY FRIENDS AT THE GUY SAY I AM IN CONTEST SHAPE RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT IS THE CASE. I AM ON SUCH HIGH AMOUNTS, BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO CONTINUE TO GAIN, BUT AS IT IS, I AM ONLY MAINTAINING MY GAINS, WHICH TO ME ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT THE LONGER YOU STAY ON THE LESS AFFECTIVE THE GEAR BECOMES. COULD SOME TELL ME WHAT A GOOD PCT WOULD BE FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN ON AS LONG AS I HAVE ?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
If i was you i'd do a decent amount of hcg for a month and also 40 mg nolvadex for a month, i'd also look into hgh or ifg-1. That way you're HPTA could recover and you would keep a decent amount of what you have gained.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tcctc

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:32 AM »
If i was you i'd do a decent amount of hcg for a month and also 40 mg nolvadex for a month, i'd also look into hgh or ifg-1. That way you're HPTA could recover and you would keep a decent amount of what you have gained.
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. I WILL DEFINITLY CONSIDER YOUR PCT. I NEVER INTENDED ON BEING ON THIS LONG. I JUST GOT CAUGHT-UP IN THE GAINS I WAS MAKING, NOW I SCREW MYSELF. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE THINKING OF RUNNING A YEAR LONG CYCLE NOT TO DO IT. YOU END-UP WITH BALLS THE SIZE OF GRAPES, AND YOU'LL JUST BE RUNNING GEAR TO MAINTAIN THE GAINS YOU DID GET. YOU WILL STOP GAINING AT SOME POINT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH GEAR YOU RUN. I LEARNED A LESSION FROM THIS, THE HARD WAY!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »
why do the "mods" here delete tbombz posts? what kind of politic is that?

just curious.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »
thats not true at all. gear never stops working. im on for a year an 2 months right now, and i make progress every week, and been using the same doseage for the past 8 months, and used the same doseage for the first 6 months.

the main thing is that the bigger you get, the more you have to eat, just to maintain your size. to grow, its even more. and the harder you workout, the more you have to eat as well. your gear hasnt stopped workign, what most likely has happened as you have reached a level of muscle where now you need to increase your food intake to continue gaining.

remember, for every couple pounds you gain, add more food into your diet.

list your diet here and ill help you

(moderators i know you delete my posts but please allow this one to stay)
Agreed, calories and keep pushing.
I am a big baby

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »
I still can understand whats more important when bulking on juice, calories or macronutrients........

I mean calories even from icecream?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »
I still can understand whats more important when bulking on juice, calories or macronutrients........

I mean calories even from icecream?
Good calories always good calories, cups and cups of brown rice, eggs, eggs and more eggs, oatmeal, chicken, red meat, protein shakes, occasional cheat meal which doesn't mean eating ice cream. 3 to 4 K, train hard and sleep and you will grow like a weed.
I am a big baby

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »
up the test dosage to 1500 mgs and cut out the deca and orals, cruise on 1500 for a while and see how you react to it.  Nothing wrong with being on so long, its your life, you do what you want with it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tcctc

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 07:53:01 AM »
Thanks for the advice. I am kind of knew to the AAS. about 18 months. I wish I would have known about this board before I started my first cycle. It would have been much more productive. There is just a wealth of information here from people how know a whole lot more than I do. I don't post much because I am still learning, as you can tell by the post I do have. Tbombz, I haven't changed my diet one bit! never even thought about. It now makes perfect sense. I am 5'11'' 38 years old 210 lbs. body fat is 6.5%. I started this cycle at 167 lbs. once I reached that weight I stopped growing and getting stronger. I will change my diet. Thanks again. I learn something new everyday!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 05:53:58 PM »
If I stay on for a long time, I will cycle within the cycle.  Meaning for periods I will coast on 400mg test a week and for 16-20 week periods add in more stuff.  Periods where you take about 750-1000mg test, 600 mg EQ EW, 100mg oral winny ED.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 10:08:45 PM »
tcctc: bro u have been on those doses for one year now???  I am on year round, but am on 200 mg of test per week along with hcg and anastrozole.  i do not lose muscle, in fact i gain very slowly while staying lean. i was 218 lbs back on thanksgiving 08 and am now 224lb. so im making slow but steady gains.  of course every body is different, but my test levels are through the roof, from what my blood tests show, and that is at 200 mgs per week of test cyp.  i would recommend doing 400 mgs of tes per week, and using 500 ius of hcg every 5 days.  do that for a while, keep training hard, and keep your protein high. u should do fine.

-LC

tcctc

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 07:06:42 AM »
tcctc: bro u have been on those doses for one year now???  I am on year round, but am on 200 mg of test per week along with hcg and anastrozole.  i do not lose muscle, in fact i gain very slowly while staying lean. i was 218 lbs back on thanksgiving 08 and am now 224lb. so im making slow but steady gains.  of course every body is different, but my test levels are through the roof, from what my blood tests show, and that is at 200 mgs per week of test cyp.  i would recommend doing 400 mgs of tes per week, and using 500 ius of hcg every 5 days.  do that for a while, keep training hard, and keep your protein high. u should do fine.

-LC
Yeah, I have been on a high dose of test for along time. I will cut back and start to run hcg (which I have on hand) at the does you suggested. It's funny, because no matter what gear I do (Bulking or cutting) my gains a all lean. I would not mind a little bulk. As the saying goes; " You can't always get what you want. " I am never satisfied with what I have. I guess that is a good thing, because if I were, I wouldn't work as hard.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »
If I stay on for a long time, I will cycle within the cycle.  Meaning for periods I will coast on 400mg test a week and for 16-20 week periods add in more stuff.  Periods where you take about 750-1000mg test, 600 mg EQ EW, 100mg oral winny ED.
what other stuff do you take during that long run ex. HCG anti E's

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »
what other stuff do you take during that long run ex. HCG anti E's

When I raise the dose or want to start getting in good shape (along with diet mods) i start taking an AI, letro is my choice.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »
oh so you dont have any problems with estrogen during the cruising phase

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 04:16:43 PM »
oh so you dont have any problems with estrogen during the cruising phase

No at that dose of test the amount of aromatase seems OK.  In fact I feel best when cruising, best libido, no BPH, sleep better.  ETC.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 05:36:22 PM »
When I raise the dose or want to start getting in good shape (along with diet mods) i start taking an AI, letro is my choice.

you can get in good shape without running any AI or anti e when you on, just adjust your diet and up your cardio and you good, unless you want to get into contest condition shape, I see no reason for the AI's.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 11:50:37 PM »
dude, try dieting without an ai. the results will be much better. fat loss at the same rate, more muscle retention(maybe muscle growth), and less appetite.

x2
TEAM Nasser

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »
years around cycle is shit, i prefer life around cycle, and double those pussy dosage if you want real gain.

asstropin

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 04:56:21 AM »
dude, try dieting without an ai. the results will be much better. fat loss at the same rate, more muscle retention(maybe muscle growth), and less appetite.

I have and as I said feel best on lower doses of juice with nothing else, no AI's, no clen.  Recently during gaining time used test at 500-600mg EW and 50mg anadrol ED, felt great but will say my nips started getting sensitive and started to get a bit "booby" with hard lumps I could feel.  I started the AI at a low dose and that was gone in a couple weeks.  So I use it when prepping for shows and I have one this September and when I think my "breasts" are getting too big.  I also feel that having a relatively high bodyfat can make gyno come stronger.

I never had much problems with gyno but it is very real.  This excellent Hvy weight BB at the last show I did for sure would have been a top 3 contender but his bad case of gyno had him pushed him back to 5th.  Strange seeing that on an otherwise ripped dude.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 09:02:16 AM »
Even if you testicals register 0 on a blood test,
200mg a cyp a week should take you to above normal
test levels, and give you're nuts a chance to
catch up.  Give that a shot.  This PCT is is BS.
I take perscribed test at 200mg a week, and lost nothing.
I did all the pct and got nothing, except depression.
Most are all show no go!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »
get gyno removed if you are serious about bbing, just get it and have it taken out by good doc and you are set.

TEAM Nasser