Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger lost his size, so he would be accepted.  (Read 19258 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
The only reason he lost all that size so he would be excepted. The general public would of never excepted him as a person if he was still huge. People envy looking like what Arnold did and but they cant achieve that, so they hate it. Arnold lost his size, so it could help his success. I think if he maintained his mass, if he never got interested in movies or government. I wonder where he would be today.

spinnis

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger lost his size, so he would be accepted.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:31:30 AM »
Arnold lost his mass because he was about as "All Drugs" as they came, Always shrunk down to sprinter size when not "on".

Don't get me wrong I love Arnold.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »
Arnold lost his mass because he was about as "All Drugs" as they came, Always shrunk down to sprinter size when not "on".
Don't get me wrong I love Arnold.

Wrong.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:36:27 AM »
Wrong.

Enlighten up obe won kenobi.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
The guy is 60 something years old.

body88

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
Just more haters jealous as the day is long of the greatest bodybuilder to ever live.  Arnold lost his Olympia size when he went into the movies, because Hollywood does not cast massive bb's for movie roles.  The picture below is what they wanted and Arnold gave them that.

Also, its not exactly easy to diet and train like a Mr Olympia when your a world famous star.

Lastly, who really cares?  Arnold at his smallest was bigger than most action stars out there, and to the general public he was "jacked".   The guy was/is making MILLOINS.  At the time, I'm sure he was very upset that he was 20lbs lighter than he was when he won his last o   ::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »
The guy is 60 something years old.

Through the years, not now...damn.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »
Through the years, not now...damn.

I think you're right.
J

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »
Just more haters jealous as the day is long of the greatest bodybuilder to ever live.  Arnold lost his Olympia size when he went into the movies, because Hollywood does not cast massive bb's for movie roles.  The picture below is what they wanted and Arnold gave them that.

Also, its not exactly easy to diet and train like a Mr Olympia when your a world famous star.

Lastly, who really cares?  Arnold at his smallest was bigger than most action stars out there, and to the general public he was "jacked".   The guy was/is making MILLOINS.  At the time, I'm sure he was very upset that he was 20lbs lighter than he was when he won his last o   ::)

LOL You've obviously never seen pics of Arnold when he was off the drugs.  There are some pictures of him when he was very skinny and looked like an average joe.  He was never natural for his roles in the movies genius!  Arnold was all drugs period!  Plus he started at a young age so even the whole "Arnold had amazing genetics" line is suspect as well.  Any 15-16 year old that starts using steroids and continues throughout their youth will appear to have amazing genetics as well.  Arnold was a beanpole when he was 14 years old.  Then by the time he was 18 he was the biggest he'd ever been?  LMAO!  Some gullible morons on this getbig website. 

body88

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »
LOL You've obviously never seen pics of Arnold when he was off the drugs.  There are some pictures of him when he was very skinny and looked like an average joe.  He was never natural for his roles in the movies genius!  Arnold was all drugs period!  Plus he started at a young age so even the whole "Arnold had amazing genetics" line is suspect as well.  Any 15-16 year old that starts using steroids and continues throughout their youth will appear to have amazing genetics as well.  Arnold was a beanpole when he was 14 years old.  Then by the time he was 18 he was the biggest he'd ever been?  LMAO!  Some gullible morons on this getbig website. 

Of course I have seen the pictures.  I never said the guy was natural.  Maybe he wanted to be rich and live a little and he stopped living like a bb for extended periods of time.  Lots of jealous, insecure little bitches on this getbig website  :-\

LMAO, Arnold had poor genetics....post some pics, I'm sure your raw meat eating diet has you looking MASSIVE.  You could take every drug that Arnold took and you would never be 1/10th of what he was.  Of course Arnold didn't eat raw meat, so if he had, I'm sure that he would have been even bigger, lol.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 12:13:48 PM »
The general public would of never excepted him as a person if he was still huge.

*accepted....

hth

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

Paco looks like shit yet has taken more drugs to prep for the "europa" than Arnold in his whole career... and you say it's all "drugs" and not "genetics".. . :-*

How gullible of you McAnnus.. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »
Of course I have seen the pictures.  I never said the guy was natural.  Maybe he wanted to be rich and live a little and he stopped living like a bb for extended periods of time.  Lots of jealous, insecure little bitches on this getbig website  :-\

LMAO, Arnold had poor genetics....post some pics, I'm sure your raw meat eating diet has you looking MASSIVE.  You could take every drug that Arnold took and you would never be 1/10th of what he was.  Of course Arnold didn't eat raw meat, so if he had, I'm sure that he would have been even bigger, lol.

Haha you're such a fucking dipshit.  What are you fucking 15 years old still jacking off to the facade that is Arnold Schwarzenegger?  He's a fucking man like everyone else.  He puts his pants on and takes a shit like everyone else.  Of course I'd never look like Arnold.  But lots of guys have.  You act like he's the fucking end all be all of bodybuilding.  Hell at his biggest he was only 235lbs on stage.  WOW!  AMAZING!  He made a name for himself  through Hollywood and if he hadn't he'd have been another has been bodybuilder.  Get a life and grow up you fucking nerd!  Arnold was an arrogant asshole and still is to this day.  The only serious job he's ever had is Governor and he's failed miserably at it.  It's called the REAL WORLD!  Maybe one day you'll take part it kid!  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »
Paco looks like shit yet has taken more drugs to prep for the "europa" than Arnold in his whole career... and you say it's all "drugs" and not "genetics".. . :-*

How gullible of you McAnnus.. 

haha listen to you.......you could take as many drugs as Arnold and you'd still look like a chubby block with a watermelon head.  I never said drugs will make you look like Arnold.  I said Arnold was all drugs.  Look at the pics of when he was off.  He was skinny and looked like an average joe or your average NBA player.  No big deal.  I don't get why you guys are all locked on Arnold's cock.  Yes he had a kick ass physique but he's not the end of be all of bodybuilding nor impressive physiques. If he wasn't an action star you'd have forgotten all about him.  Just like Dorian Yates. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

So do you jack off to pictures of John Wayne too?   ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 12:27:17 PM »

Once again, you forget about this thing called puberty.

Ever seen a kid who's 5'6" or so at age 14 end up being over 6 feet tall and considerably more muscular, before he hits 20? I have, more than once.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 12:33:38 PM »
Once again, you forget about this thing called puberty.

Ever seen a kid who's 5'6" or so at age 14 end up being over 6 feet tall and considerably more muscular, before he hits 20? I have, more than once.

::)  So Arnold at 18/19 years old was a result of a "growth spurt"?  LMAO!  Yeah because there are so many 18/19 year old Arnolds walking around right?  Look at the pics of Jay Cutler, Markhus Ruhl, Dorian when they were all teenagers.  I guess their physiques were all a result of growth spurts as well?  Why some of you have this squeaky clean image of Arnold is beyond me.  He would use whatever and do whatever he needed to to get to the top and make it, even sucking cock and giving his ass to the highest bidder.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »

Haha you're such a fucking dipshit.  What are you fucking 15 years old still jacking off to the facade that is Arnold Schwarzenegger?  He's a fucking man like everyone else.  He puts his pants on and takes a shit like everyone else.  Of course I'd never look like Arnold.  But lots of guys have.  You act like he's the fucking end all be all of bodybuilding.  Hell at his biggest he was only 235lbs on stage.  WOW!  AMAZING!  He made a name for himself  through Hollywood and if he hadn't he'd have been another has been bodybuilder.  Get a life and grow up you fucking nerd!  Arnold was an arrogant asshole and still is to this day.  The only serious job he's ever had is Governor and he's failed miserably at it.  It's called the REAL WORLD!  Maybe one day you'll take part it kid!  

I don't know what your beef is with Schwarzenegger (unless you're a resident of California ;D ).

But, people act as if he's the end-all- be-all of bodybuilding, because (to this day) his name IS SYNONYMOUS with bodybuilding. Even in this era, his physique is considered by many to be the gold standard of bodybuilding. Who else still consistently makes the covers of muscle magazines, even though he's been retired for decades?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 12:35:54 PM »
Wrong.

LOL Arnold was the paragon of the term All-drugs.

Back in his competitive days, 6 months a year he looked like on the first pic and the other 6 months like on the 2nd pic (only few out there cause in these six months he tried to keenly avoid anything looking similar to a camera).

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
haha listen to you.......you could take as many drugs as Arnold and you'd still look like a chubby block with a watermelon head.  I never said drugs will make you look like Arnold.  I said Arnold was all drugs.  Look at the pics of when he was off.  He was skinny and looked like an average joe or your average NBA player.  No big deal.  I don't get why you guys are all locked on Arnold's cock.  Yes he had a kick ass physique but he's not the end of be all of bodybuilding nor impressive physiques. If he wasn't an action star you'd have forgotten all about him.  Just like Dorian Yates. 

Settle down, no need to get all insulty...

Arnold = Ecto/Meso, they lose mass at an alarming rate.. when not training.

He purposely leaned himself down many times, he also took a lot of time off training between 75-80.

A couple of pics there and there of Arnold "skinny" doesn't mean he was the second he "stopped"...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »
LOL Arnold was the paragon of the term All-drugs.

Back in his competitive days, 6 months a year he looked like on the first pic and the other 6 months like on the 2nd pic (only few out there cause in these six months he tried to keenly avoid anything looking similar to a camera).

affeman there is a pic of Arnold in white shorts and a red shirt in a cave or some park or something.  Probably the skinniest I've ever seen him.  If you have it or can find it post it up!  Perfect example of Arnold off the drugs.  LOL  These posters must all be young dumb kids.  

MCWAY....the reason he's so synonomous with bodybuilding is because he's a movie star.  If he was just a bodybuilder he wouldn't be nearly as popular and would have faded into time like  the rest of his era.  Arnold is hardly the gold standard of bodybuilding physiques.  His legs sucked for one.  He was all arms and chest.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »
::)  So Arnold at 18/19 years old was a result of a "growth spurt"?  LMAO!  Yeah because there are so many 18/19 year old Arnolds walking around right?  Look at the pics of Jay Cutler, Markhus Ruhl, Dorian when they were all teenagers.  I guess their physiques were all a result of growth spurts as well?  Why some of you have this squeaky clean image of Arnold is beyond me.  He would use whatever and do whatever he needed to to get to the top and make it, even sucking cock and giving his ass to the highest bidder.

I don't have this squeaky clean image of Arnold. Nor, do I have this image of him taking everything but the kitchen sink, the second he started pumping cement weights (nor do I see him as being as evil as Satan himself, with an Austrian accent).

Through the teen years, boys can grow fairly fast in a couple of years, in height and in weight. Add weight training to that equation, and the idea that a teenager can put on some serious size is certainly not out of the question.

Cutler was a big boy, pure and simple. Certain people have that stack the deck in their favor, for building muscle mass. Such is not always on the surface. Lou Ferrigno was a twig, too. and shorter than his father as a teen. Did anyone see him sprouting into a 6'5" behemoth?

affeman there is a pic of Arnold in white shorts and a red shirt in a cave or some park or something.  Probably the skinniest I've ever seen him.  If you have it or can find it post it up!  Perfect example of Arnold off the drugs.  LOL  These posters must all be young dumb kids.  

MCWAY....the reason he's so synonomous with bodybuilding is because he's a movie star.  If he was just a bodybuilder he wouldn't be nearly as popular and would have faded into time like  the rest of his era.  Arnold is hardly the gold standard of bodybuilding physiques.  His legs sucked for one.  He was all arms and chest.  

Few doubt that Arnold's post-bodybuilding accomplishments have helped his staying power. But, he's hardly the first bodybuilder to become a movie star. You will recall that Arnold's film forays replicated that of his boyhood hero, Reg Park. Serge Nubret was a movie star, too (at least, in France). Same goes for Steve Reeves and Lou Ferrigno. All of them are movie stars.

Yet, you don't see them get the pop that Arnold does. And, despite your comments to the contrary, Schwarzenegger's physique remains the gold standard of bodybuilding physiques. No repeated amount of denial on your part changes that fact.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
every pro bodybuilder is all drugs

end of discussion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »
I don't have this squeaky clean image of Arnold. Nor, do I have this image of him taking everything but the kitchen sink, the second he started pumping cement weights (nor do I see him as being as evil as Satan himself, with an Austrian accent).

Through the teen years, boys can grow fairly fast in a couple of years, in height and in weight. Add weight training to that equation, and the idea that a teenager can put on some serious size is certainly not out of the question.

Cutler was a big boy, pure and simple. Certain people have that stack the deck in their favor, for building muscle mass. Such is not always on the surface. Lou Ferrigno was a twig, too. and shorter than his father as a teen. Did anyone see him sprouting into a 6'5" behemoth?

Few doubt that Arnold's post-bodybuilding accomplishments have helped his staying power. But, he's hardly the first bodybuilder to become a movie star. You will recall that Arnold's film forays replicated that of his boyhood hero, Reg Park. Serge Nubret was a movie star, too (at least, in France). Same goes for Steve Reeves and Lou Ferrigno. All of them are movie stars.

Yet, you don't see them get the pop that Arnold does. And, despite your comments to the contrary, Schwarzenegger's physique remains the gold standard of bodybuilding physiques. No repeated amount of denial on your part changes that fact.

Cutler wasn't a big boy at 18 you jack ass. He looked like any 18 year old that works out regularly.  Same thing with Dorian.  Look at Markhus Ruhl when he was a teenager.  Lou was a pencial neck as a teenager and his growth was hardly a result of a growth spurt.  LMAO!  You're naive plain and simple.  Yes boys can grow quite a bit.................but growing into bodybuilding big?  Yeah ok genius!