Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger lost his size, so he would be accepted.  (Read 19164 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger lost his size, so he would be accepted.
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »
i can see where alot of people are comming from here,, as alot of the old timers were the ones who started the whole  'steroids are a finishing touch' bullshit......i think it would be fair to say that arnold probly used the whole time he was in training from 15 to whenever... and if u cant except that you have a serious problem with the real world

He was a hyper responder and had great genetics for bodybuilding, as have all top pier pros...

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger lost his size, so he would be accepted.
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »
i can see where alot of people are comming from here,, as alot of the old timers were the ones who started the whole  'steroids are a finishing touch' bullshit......i think it would be fair to say that arnold probly used the whole time he was in training from 15 to whenever... and if u cant except that you have a serious problem with the real world

He was a hyper responder and had great genetics for bodybuilding, as have all top pier pros...
Thats the modern belief coz so many bodybuilders use steroids before they've completed their first year. Thats why the retired pros from the '60's and '70's are all still built and the retired pro's from the last 10 years have nothing. These "old timers" built big 250 pound bodies before using steroids to retain mass when getting lean. FACT mate