Author Topic: Outlaw and other boards need to get STF DOWN!  (Read 2337 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Outlaw and other boards need to get STF DOWN!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 06:43:39 AM »
Most of the private suppliers taken down in ORD were dabbling in other shit..........weapons, rec drugs, loads of cash in their house.  The guy busted in OH was sitting on half a mil in cash.  LMAO!  That's just stupid.  Plus he was also involved with cocaine.  And his lab was pretty popular and far reaching although still on the DL. 

Most busts for steroids are due to other factors.  I.e. fame, bodybuilders......other drugs............weapons .........loads of cash laying around/trying to launder loads of cash.  Most guys dealing with personal amounts have nothing to worry about in my opinion.  But there are guys that order thousands of dollars every few months.  That's the type of shit that will turn up suspicion.  Especially when you are wiring thousands of dollars to the middle east. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »
what about the international sources

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »
Most of the private suppliers taken down in ORD were dabbling in other shit..........weapons, rec drugs, loads of cash in their house.  The guy busted in OH was sitting on half a mil in cash.  LMAO!  That's just stupid.  Plus he was also involved with cocaine.  And his lab was pretty popular and far reaching although still on the DL. 

Most busts for steroids are due to other factors.  I.e. fame, bodybuilders......other drugs............weapons .........loads of cash laying around/trying to launder loads of cash.  Most guys dealing with personal amounts have nothing to worry about in my opinion.  But there are guys that order thousands of dollars every few months.  That's the type of shit that will turn up suspicion.  Especially when you are wiring thousands of dollars to the middle east. 

Good post MM, and that just goes to show us we never know what suppliers are dabbling in unless we know them personally. I would say most of the overseas suppliers supplying gear in the open are probably into nothing other than gear because their in the open and they know their being watched. Luv said it best, its a risk we all take and that's why we love it.