Author Topic: Outlaw and other boards need to get STF DOWN!  (Read 2336 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Outlaw and other boards need to get STF DOWN!
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »
Their shit is getting ridiculous.  The open source posting on these boards is out of hand.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Outlaw and other boards need to get STF DOWN!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »
Their shit is getting ridiculous.  The open source posting on these boards is out of hand.

I don't go on to them, but yeah they should use a little discretion on what they allow posted.  And everyone wonders why they get busted?  They should keep it more on the DL to protect themselves.

I would imagine that kind of blatant disregard would get the ire of LE up a bit.  It shouldn't be like Amazon.com or something to buy juice, I mean it really should be but in the real world gear is very illegal at least here it is.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 01:13:58 PM »
I don't go on to them, but yeah they should use a little discretion on what they allow posted.  And everyone wonders why they get busted?  They should keep it more on the DL to protect themselves.

I would imagine that kind of blatant disregard would get the ire of LE up a bit.  It shouldn't be like Amazon.com or something to buy juice, I mean it really should be but in the real world gear is very illegal at least here it is.

Yeah and all these board owners like BigA don't give a fuck.  And he knows for a fact a majority of his active members are in the USA.  He allowes, OLM, allows it etc.  They put all steroid using bodybuilding in jeopardy not just the ones that are on those boards.  All they care about is their kickbacks and advertising money. 

dustin

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
well, what needs to happen, the united states needs to get its hands out of peoples private lives an stop legislating what people can put in their body's.

blatantly unamerican and the founding fathers would bitch slap the politicians of today for thinking they have such far reaching powers.

No one gives a fuck about the drug laws. They're going to keep doing their thing. Obama isn't going to legalize marijuana, steroid scheduling isn't going to change, etc, etc... no use in even paying attention to it because it's not a thought worth humoring.

These open source boards are fucking retarded and are run by crooks. The vets and old respected members are dissipating and turning into crooks themselves, or just plain f*ggots... I don't even bother going to that site anymore. Too sketchy.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 04:25:29 PM »
well, what needs to happen, the united states needs to get its hands out of peoples private lives an stop legislating what people can put in their body's.

blatantly unamerican and the founding fathers would bitch slap the politicians of today for thinking they have such far reaching powers.

Yes but this is thw world we live in dude......steriod prohibition will never end......its a fact of life so we have to police ourselves
First Rock

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »
Greed is a powerful factor.

If you had a board offshore and you (mistakenly) thought you were untouchable, would you turn down big bucks when some dude from China came calling and wanted to advertise on your board?

You can only make so much money being a personal trainer, or pimping LBAs, or selling products like wrist straps and protein powder.  You say yes once and greed makes it easier to say yes again and again.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 01:50:57 PM »
It's not really steroids per se that brough LE down hard on the whole steroid thing.  It was a combination of doping in sports and GH.  The GH thing was huge.  This was a huge middle finger to the American and European pharmaceutical companies.  Cheap GH from China single handedly probably made a bigger impact than anything else.  You don't fuck with corporations ability to turn a profit.  GH did that, moreover cheap chinese GH did that.  Anti-aging medicine IS HUGE right now and growing exponentially.  Don't think for a second pharmaceutical companies were going to be wormed out of the profits by a black market.  LOL. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 04:36:52 PM »
butthose pharmaceutical companies can not sell gh to the people who are buyin the chinese gh. these are bodybuilders without a prescription, so while you may be correct, it just doesnt make any sense.

I'm not sure I follow you here.  There are much more people using cheap Chinese GH than just bodybuilders.  There have been several busts involving Anti-aging clinics who used generic Chinese GH to sell to their patients.  Signature in FL was a big one a few years back, there was a big one in NY that went down last year as well and I'm sure there are others.

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »
You guys realize that not everyone who visits these boards lives in a country where AAS are illegal, right?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »
You guys realize that not everyone who visits these boards lives in a country where AAS are illegal, right?

Yes but a MAJORITY of the active members are in fact in the USA.  Most of the owners are US residents i.e. OLM/Bolex etc.  ProMuscle's BigA does not live in the USA but most of the active members are in fact US residents.  Not all but most. 

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 09:13:48 AM »
Yes but a MAJORITY of the active members are in fact in the USA.  Most of the owners are US residents i.e. OLM/Bolex etc.  ProMuscle's BigA does not live in the USA but most of the active members are in fact US residents.  Not all but most. 

Why do you care? To each his own! 90% of the people on this board would have no gear if it wasnt for open source boards.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 03:53:04 PM »
These idoits are so brazen anymore that they bring heat on everyone

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »
Why do you care? To each his own! 90% of the people on this board would have no gear if it wasnt for open source boards.

Because it puts us all in danger and makes it hard for all of us to have access to good quality legit gear.  I've been on these boards for 9 years.  I started out on Bolex back in the old yellow board days.  THERE WAS NO SOURCE POSTING!  You know how I got a source?  I became a contributing member of the board, got to know people, earned their trust, and eventually I got a few bros to give me their source.  That's the way it works.  It took me a year of "networking" and getting to know people before I EVER asked anyone for a source.  None of this shit should be out in the open and the only reason it is because every joe blow and their brother wants to be a king dingaling drug dealer and make some quick cash hence the explosion of UG gear in the last 5-6 years.  You act like a drug dealer and the LE will treat you and steroids as such.  That's the problem! 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »
Because it puts us all in danger and makes it hard for all of us to have access to good quality legit gear.  I've been on these boards for 9 years.  I started out on Bolex back in the old yellow board days.  THERE WAS NO SOURCE POSTING!  You know how I got a source?  I became a contributing member of the board, got to know people, earned their trust, and eventually I got a few bros to give me their source.  That's the way it works.  It took me a year of "networking" and getting to know people before I EVER asked anyone for a source.  None of this shit should be out in the open and the only reason it is because every joe blow and their brother wants to be a king dingaling drug dealer and make some quick cash hence the explosion of UG gear in the last 5-6 years.  You act like a drug dealer and the LE will treat you and steroids as such.  That's the problem! 

Very True

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

Yeah I agree with you to a point. I don't think it really puts individuals at risk, if their not sourcing on these boards. I also think sourcing through PM's is just as dangerous. LE will have no problem hanging around boards, getting to know "bros", and making everyone think they are just another guy looking to get bigger. They will bust you if its out in the open or not. OLM is a good board, with some very stand up people. Although open source boards kind of scare me as far as safety goes, LE knows whats out there with or with out open source boards, and I dont think OLM should be shut down because some don't like the idea of open sourcing.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »

Yep.  I think another thing is a lot more people are doing gear now.  Man I go to the gym and can't believe how many of these young guys are on gear. Not really "Big" dudes but the beach muscles type build, abs, arms, pecs and delts.  So there is money to be made I would guess.

But yeah I like the old way of getting to know someone, by hanging in there and doing your time.  When I moved to a new city years ago I knew nobody and was not ready for internet ordering.  Well I joined a gym and scoped out the big dudes there that I knew where jacked, I knew I needed to befriend them and did.  Well after months of training side by side with them you start to talk a bit.  If you are serious trainer and you must be, you train with or spot them from time to time and start a rapport.  Well I networked with these dudes became training buddies and eventually asked them if they could help me with some supps.  Sure enough I got some help. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »
of course you did. those guys love that. they either get free gear or $ out of you asking them to get you gear. (you dont reeally think their going to charge you exactly what it would cost them, do you?)

Well thank you for a lesson on the workings of the world tbombz.  I know they made money on the deal and that was OK with me cause I was asking them for a service, they should be compensated for their efforts.

Today i will not by from a gym dealer, cause it goes through too many hands and you know what that means.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »
Yeah I agree with you to a point. I don't think it really puts individuals at risk, if their not sourcing on these boards. I also think sourcing through PM's is just as dangerous. LE will have no problem hanging around boards, getting to know "bros", and making everyone think they are just another guy looking to get bigger. They will bust you if its out in the open or not. OLM is a good board, with some very stand up people. Although open source boards kind of scare me as far as safety goes, LE knows whats out there with or with out open source boards, and I dont think OLM should be shut down because some don't like the idea of open sourcing.

Good post.  To add to this, if you think the DEA doesn't know about your internet "private supplier" you are wrong.  Unless the person you are dealing with is very, very small time and literally only does business with a handful of people then they do.  They may not post in the open, but that doesn't make them or anyone who uses them any safer than a standard open source. 

All the suppliers who sell any kind of remote reasonable amount, public or private are well known to the DEA.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
Good post.  To add to this, if you think the DEA doesn't know about your internet "private supplier" you are wrong.  Unless the person you are dealing with is very, very small time and literally only does business with a handful of people then they do.  They may not post in the open, but that doesn't make them or anyone who uses them any safer than a standard open source. 

All the suppliers who sell any kind of remote reasonable amount, public or private are well known to the DEA.

How do you know this?  I'm not being a smart ass, but you seem pretty sure and I'm curious why?

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
How do you know this?  I'm not being a smart ass, but you seem pretty sure and I'm curious why?

ORD pretty much proved this. There were even so called "private suppliers" that were shut down.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »
ORD pretty much proved this. There were even so called "private suppliers" that were shut down.

Agreed, but he made it sound like the DEA is aware of private suppliers that are not that big.  Weren't most of the ones taken down in ORD relatively big private suppliers?

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »
Agreed, but he made it sound like the DEA is aware of private suppliers that are not that big.  Weren't most of the ones taken down in ORD relatively big private suppliers?

No absolutely not, and ORD is still going on. There were some small private suppliers that fell during ORD. Being private does not really keep you safe per say. It may make you somewhat safer, but there is no way a private supplier can know who every customer is. Anyone could be LE.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
Well thank you for a lesson on the workings of the world tbombz.  I know they made money on the deal and that was OK with me cause I was asking them for a service, they should be compensated for their efforts.

Today i will not by from a gym dealer, cause it goes through too many hands and you know what that means.

so you mean open source boards are better..? well as far as prices go.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »
so you mean open source boards are better..? well as far as prices go.

Absolutely cheaper than the gyms or private suppliers. Probably much cheaper than any domestics also.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 06:29:05 PM »

Absolutely cheaper than the gyms or private suppliers. Probably much cheaper than any domestics also.

X2, yes you will almost always pay more to the private supplier, they wanna make some money.  Its also the price you pay to not have to try and possibly import gear yourself, they are taking much of the risk out of it for you.  Plus they have paid the WU fees and possible shipping fees too.  So dont expect the guy in the gym selling you some juice to be asking the same prices as advertised on the sites you may find.