Author Topic: Anything worth doing or seeing in....  (Read 523 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Anything worth doing or seeing in....
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »
Dallas?  Heading out for a weekend trip this week and don't know much about the area except for the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Anything worth doing or seeing in....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »
Meet up with Goatboy and post pics here!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »
Lone Star Park in Grand Prarie is a great horse track if that is your sort of thing.

I was born in Fort Worth have lived in the area my whole life, what are your interests?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »
Lone Star Park in Grand Prarie is a great horse track if that is your sort of thing.

I was born in Fort Worth have lived in the area my whole life, what are your interests?
Sports, drinking, women, chewing tobacco  ;D.
Squishy face retard

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »
Sports, drinking, women, chewing tobacco  ;D.

Personally, I am more of a country boy so I tend to hang out on the Fort Worth side. If that is more along your style your best bet is to go to Sundance Square in Fort Worth and hit up 8.0's club. Tons of hot women in that club, just unreal.

For sports, maybe hit up a Mavs game at the AAC, they just beat the Spurs and look very solid, plus Dirk Nowitski will always bring a solid game. The Rangers hit well but their bullpen is very shady. Check the papers and see if Kevin Millwood is pitching and you will probably have a great game to watch there as well.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »
I like the country life so I'll look into that.  Baseball is more of my thing so I will see who they are playing.
Squishy face retard

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »
I like the country life so I'll look into that.  Baseball is more of my thing so I will see who they are playing.

Yeah Cap just hit up Sundance Square, and if you don't like 8.0's there are about 10 clubs within walking distance.

Billy Bob's is one of the worlds largest honkey tonks and it is about 2 miles North of Sundance Square. It's kinda like 2 seperate venues....country(Sundance Square) and REALLY country (Billy Bobs district which includes Billy Bobs, P.R.s and the White Elephant Saloon..... a couples miles North of Downtown Fort Worth)