Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 7461 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
Are you stupid?

You can't do a controlled delivery unless the designated signee accepts.

Do you honestly think I'd accept something that I didn't order from a foreign addy?

You gimmick........get a job and come back when you have some real threats.

Send what you want, but it won't work.

P.O. Boxes can be changed......and once that happens you have nothing.

Please.......waste your time and money trying.   :-*

DIV

if i were you id look back every step i make,,

as gh15 said : the package you are going to get will come from a KNOWN ADDY to you  ,,relative addy ,,family!

we have researched you for long enough time now,,what now is left is to let you wonder and one word of execution from gh15,,in simple words when i say yes you are out of the game,,i like to say my yeses on special occasions and i def like the person to feel safe so its nice and cozey,,

trust me you are going to sign for this package and it will be in your place! not in a po box

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »
hhAhAHAhAhAhaa gh15, you got to be one of the biggest internet tough guys I've ever read on getbig.

hahahahahaaa You fat ass never was!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »
hhAhAHAhAhAhaa gh15, you got to be one of the biggest internet tough guys I've ever read on getbig.

hahahahahaaa You fat ass never was!! ;D

tell it to jtp friend,,or maybe gym ace,,,both out of the game for good both lucky they didnt get a shot in the head
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »
tell it to jtp friend,,or maybe gym ace,,,both out of the game for good both lucky they didnt get a shot in the head
LMAO again with the tough guy stuff, you had nothing to do with those guys. You are a fraud and a liar!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
LMAO again with the tough guy stuff, you had nothing to do with those guys. You are a fraud and a liar!!

how about asking lisa from ausralia ,,,she is easy to found if you look among the ausralians around mr egg

trust me this aint no gimick and i aint no wanna be ,,this is the real thing
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm rant answered
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »
LMAO. You're full of shit and a liar!!

This account could have been useful, but you had to talk of aliens and government conspiracies.....LOL.

You should stick to drug advice and STFU on acting like a tough guy. Some of the gullible girls here actually believe you're a "top 10 Mr Olympia competitor"

HAHAHaHhahAAHHHHAHAHAHa ;D

ask your buddy mishko ,,he said gh15 name more than once ,,im sure he can enlighen you ,,and it is top 6 not top 10 i placed too since its part of top 6 mr egg:)
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 07:48:35 PM »

how about asking lisa from ausralia ,,,she is easy to found if you look among the ausralians around mr egg

trust me this aint no gimick and i aint no wanna be ,,this is the real thing
What do I care about Australia? LOL, you ain't shit, you're a coward in hiding.

You've mentioned alot of names here, wouldn't be surprised if you yourself had some people looking for you. Maybe foreigners with a not so white complexion to their skin. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: pm rant answered
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 07:49:47 PM »

ask your buddy mishko ,,he said gh15 name more than once ,,im sure he can enlighen you ,,and it is top 6 not top 10 i placed too since its part of top 6 mr egg:)
Yeah, he mentions your name with a LOL, LMAO, ROFL right behind it. You're a joke, fatty. Stick to steroids and drop the tough guy act, everyone knows you're a chickenshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »
What do I care about Australia? LOL, you ain't shit, you're a coward in hiding.

You've mentioned alot of names here, wouldn't be surprised if you yourself had some people looking for you. Maybe foreigners with a not so white complexion to their skin. ;)

you mean mexicans? we own them ,,we fucked all of their labs back in 2005 2006 they are nothign now ,,atleast hormone wise
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »
you mean mexicans? we own them ,,we fucked all of their labs back in 2005 2006 they are nothign now ,,atleast hormone wise
And maybe your info was leaked to them in exchange for some charges being dropped? ;)

hahahhahahaaa Rumor has it, you should grow eyes in the back of your head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 07:53:53 PM »
Yeah, he mentions your name with a LOL, LMAO, ROFL right behind it. You're a joke, fatty. Stick to steroids and drop the tough guy act, everyone knows you're a chickenshit.

its not so hard to guess who i am my friendly egg:

jan pier
dennis
big old beautiful man with glassess
goonter
roland

take your pick mr egg ,,i jusg gave you somethign to talk about for the next month

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »
And maybe your info was leaked to them in exchange for some charges being dropped? ;)

hahahhahahaaa Rumor has it, you should grow eyes in the back of your head.

why do i need eyes in the back of my head when i have yes men that get payed lots of $ a lot more than anyone else can pay them,, im god
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
its not so hard to guess who i am my friendly egg:

jan pier
dennis
big old beautiful man with glassess
goonter
roland

take your pick mr egg ,,i jusg gave you somethign to talk about for the next month

Hahahahaha I don't care enough to guess asshole!! ;D

Get over yourself, you're a nobody on the internet handing out steroid advice and have some followers, you should be proud and stick with that. You venture into political shit and aliens and act like you're putting hits out on people, you're a fucking geek and couldn't have termites killed in your own house. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »

why do i need eyes in the back of my head when i have yes men that get payed lots of $ a lot more than anyone else can pay them,, im god
LMAO, you're nothing, a peon, a pawn, a half assed ditributor that found getbig and hands out advice he reads about in the steroid bible. You're too much of a pussy to ever inject yourself with anything, you'll never be anything in the BBing world, you are junk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »
LMAO, you're nothing, a peon, a pawn, a half assed ditributor that found getbig and hands out advice he reads about in the steroid bible. You're too much of a pussy to ever inject yourself with anything, you'll never be anything in the BBing world, you are junk.

again mr egg ,,,wrong as usual ,,infact i wasa nd am a better bodybuilder than your buddy mishko  since it shows in the placings:)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
Hahahahaha I don't care enough to guess asshole!! ;D

Get over yourself, you're a nobody on the internet handing out steroid advice and have some followers, you should be proud and stick with that. You venture into political shit and aliens and act like you're putting hits out on people, you're a fucking geek and couldn't have termites killed in your own house. ;D

i dont put hits on anyone,,,i dont need to ,, i walk around in nice clothes and cheap watch smiling a lot ,,im a white color my friend ,,im don corleon ,,im god,,

i only say yes or no and i dont need to worry about anything,,life is beautiful
fallen angel

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »
I thought you left GH? Didn't you have this big multi-part retirement form GetBig post a few months back? Why return?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 08:05:09 PM »
again mr egg ,,,wrong as usual ,,infact i wasa nd am a better bodybuilder than your buddy mishko  since it shows in the placings:)
hhahahahaahBullshit he pwns you every step of the way, you are a loser and too much of a pussy to ever even step on a bbing stage!!

hahahhahaaa You are nothing and have nothing in life, getbig is all you have, that's why you come back after you say you are leaving, every time. You need this site. You are a lonely, unhappy person and a failure at life. LOL, gh15=loser. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »
I thought you left GH? Didn't you have this big multi-part retirement form GetBig post a few months back? Why return?

whyasking stupid questions,,first thing eevery one does when they get on getbig is read gh15 posts and see what time it logged in last ,,,read the posts and youll see why gh15 got back
fallen angel

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »
are u nasser gh15???
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »
whyasking stupid questions,,first thing eevery one does when they get on getbig is read gh15 posts and see what time it logged in last ,,,read the posts and youll see why gh15 got back
Because you are a loser and can't leave this site like you said you would?

hahahahaa You are a shitstain on the internet community.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 08:08:48 PM »
hhahahahaahBullshit he pwns you every step of the way, you are a loser and too much of a pussy to ever even step on a bbing stage!!

hahahhahaaa You are nothing and have nothing in life, getbig is all you have, that's why you come back after you say you are leaving, every time. You need this site. You are a lonely, unhappy person and a failure at life. LOL, gh15=loser. ;D

read the other thread and follow what i said to the other fella to know why gh15 is back here,,

now,,before you were going to first grade i alredy competed since you did your first grade at age 10 probably,,in addition to that if i had head that look like yours and ankles that look like yours ....i would just sit silent and read read and then read more about plastic surgerys:)

fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
i dont put hits on anyone,,,i dont need to ,, i walk around in nice clothes and cheap watch smiling a lot ,,im a white color my friend ,,im don corleon ,,im god,,

i only say yes or no and i dont need to worry about anything,,life is beautiful

Yeah, you are all that and even call yourself God, yet by your own admission, you couldn't win the Olympia. LMAO ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »
are u nasser gh15??
w

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
Yeah, you are all that and even call yourself God, yet by your own admission, you couldn't win the Olympia. LMAO ;D

they dont like none americans beside dorian and that was at the beggining of 90s ,,they got stuck with him ,,none americans are not loved by the ifbb ,,they are loved enough for second places in this day and age ,,maybe just maybe my good friend dennis wolf change it
fallen angel