Author Topic: holy crap! bad news for the dominoes pizza pranksters  (Read 10721 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: holy crap! bad news for the dominoes pizza pranksters
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 04:39:05 AM »
Assholes deserve it  >:(

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 04:52:01 AM »
I think someone should shove a stick of pepperoni covered in sawdust up their assholes.

That brutal..

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 04:54:58 AM »
"Felony Warrants out for their arrests"

Oh brother,  ::)

The beyond gross stuff they did to the food and went on to serve it to customers does not warrant 'felony warrants for their arrest?'

I hope they fucked with YOUR food.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 05:28:07 AM »

*APRIL 16--The woman who filmed herself and a co-worker as they joked about contaminating food at a Domino's Pizza in North Carolina is a registered sex offender who last year pleaded guilty to engaging in an illicit act with a 14-year-old girl. Kristy Hammonds, 31, and Michael Setzer, 32, were arrested yesterday and charged with delivering prohibited foods after a video surfaced showing Setzer preparing sandwiches while putting cheese up his nose, passing gas on salami slices, and appearing to blow his nose on the food. While this was occurring, Hammonds filmed Setzer and provided commentary such as, "In about five minutes it'll be sent out on delivery where somebody will be eating these, yes, eating them, and little did they know that cheese was in his nose and that there was some lethal gas that ended up on their salami." She added, "Now that's how we roll at Domino's." Court records show that Hammonds, pictured in the mug shot at right, was charged in 2006 with three counts of statutory rape and pleaded guilty last June to a reduced count of misdemeanor sexual battery. According to a Superior Court indictment, a copy of which you'll find below, Hammonds (who was charged under her married name), sexually abused the teenage girl over a four-month period. Investigators with the Alexander County Sheriff's Office, which arrested Hammonds in the sex case, declined to provide further details about their probe, citing the need to protect the minor victim. As part of her plea deal, Hammonds was required to register as a sex offender and ordered "not to be alone with anyone 16 or under, with the exception of her own children." She was also placed on probation for two years, hit with a 60-day suspended jail sentence, and fined $1941  :o
What a bright future she has.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 06:25:10 AM »
they should fucking send them in Jail for 7 yrs each. that will teach them some senses.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »
Hitler would know how to handle this.

Stark

• Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »
I can't tell where this guy was looking? ???

Maybe he's part hoot owl, Wiggs?  ;D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
They should be tarred and feathered and that's it :). BUT They shouldnt have to suffer there whole life, that's a bunch of bullshit. I understand punishment but damn long term punishment. There's something really fucked about people that want to do that to other people. I think  people that think like that should be in the hot seat and feel if they need to be punished there whole life.
 What happened to good old fashioned tar and feathering...or other short term punishment

Here's a good one.

::)

:o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:38 AM »
They should be tarred and feathered and that's it :). BUT They shouldnt have to suffer there whole life, that's a bunch of bullshit. I understand punishment but damn long term punishment. There's something really fucked about people that want to do that to other people. I think  people that think like that should be in the hot seat and feel if they need to be punished there whole life.
 What happened to good old fashioned tar and feathering...or other short term punishment

so if someone did that to your food, or your wife/gf's, or mom/dads, thats how you would feel?  Any decent person would never be in the position to worry about long vs short term punishment.  just conduct yourself like a human being and no worries.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
so if someone did that to your food, or your wife/gf's, or mom/dads, thats how you would feel?  Any decent person would never be in the position to worry about long vs short term punishment.  just conduct yourself like a human being and no worries.

Get the fuck over it. Only thing I don't believe in is long term punishment that's all. Like being in jail for 100 years or that kind of bullshit. Personally I believe in the old style of punishment like the pictures I showed above. If they did something more serious then there will be extra steps taken. If the world was like this there would be no high prison population. Because simple everybody would be to scared to get in trouble because they would be torture, but only for a short time. :)

body88

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

These punks are going to be made an example.  Ha-ha, nothing better than seeing trash get "served' (pun intended).  Owned.  :D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
I hope they executed them, chinese style.

body88

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »
Get the fuck over it. Only thing I don't believe in is long term punishment that's all. Like being in jail for 100 years or that kind of bullshit. Personally I believe in the old style of punishment like the pictures I showed above. If they did something more serious then there will be extra steps taken. If the world was like this there would be no high prison population. Because simple everybody would be to scared to get in trouble because they would be torture, but only for a short time. :)

Instead, we would have thousands of criminals shackled down all over town pissing and shitting all over themselves. People protesting their treatment, medical bills and huge staffs to care for them.  Aside from being totally impractical and ridiculous, it could work  ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
These punks are going to be made an example.  Ha-ha, nothing better than seeing trash get "served' (pun intended).  Owned.  :D

haha, yes body.  Flog them in the streets and then toss them in the slammer for all I care.  Trash being flushed..... ;D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 11:10:11 AM »

body88

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 11:10:55 AM »
haha, yes body.  Flog them in the streets and then toss them in the slammer for all I care.  Trash being flushed..... ;D

Agreed.  I think these heathens should be locked up for a minimum of 2 life sentences for their crimes.  They should be put on death row for this!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »
I believe everything the nice man from Dominoes said. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »
yjis bastard should be locked up and forced to eat some of big bubba's special sauce....
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »
yjis bastard should be locked up and forced to eat some of big bubba's special sauce....

.....straight from the tap!!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 01:57:22 PM »
Are you saying everytime you see a hairy musclebear, you immediately ask for the sausage lovers topped with fromunda cheese, Johnny?
Nice one, Kiwi. I will be so waiting to throw this into a RL situation.  :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
I mentioned on a separate thread that the guy should be forced to act in gay, interracial snuff films for the rest of his life.  The girl should be forced to moved to Saudi Arabia since she doesn't appreciate the opportunities she has here.  
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »
I mentioned on a separate thread that the guy should be forced to act in gay, interracial snuff films for the rest of his life.  The girl should be forced to moved to Saudi Arabia since she doesn't appreciate the opportunities she has here.  

Andy, you're a good man.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »
they probably regret their actions now.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »
"Felony Warrants out for their arrests"

Oh brother,  ::)

Isn't it a felony if someone steals a couple grand of stuff from a store and/or persons? Although a prank, this literally costs Domino's millions in lost revenue...These stupid kids will have liens on anything they own from the rest of their lives...