Author Topic: Stealth Injectables  (Read 1308 times)

wnt2Bbig

• Getbig II
  • He who dares, Wins
Stealth Injectables
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:33:33 AM »
Good morning everyone.  I have searched the forums, but most of the information isnt current.  Who has information regarding Stealth injectables?  looking for the good the bad and the ugly.  As I said in previous posts I have someone who is helping me with a source, but I want a fall back plan just in case.
Thanks again to everyone for all the help and advice.

dustin

Re: Stealth Injectables
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »
Stealth? No good... just bad and ugly. :-X

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 04:45:44 PM »
Garbage, plain and simple.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »
yup infections and under dosed....you may hear from a few others that its ok stuff for the price but just spend the money and go HG

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 04:18:08 AM »
getting gear online is just not the way to go. If you can't find a source at your gym go to a better gym.

wnt2Bbig

• Getbig II
  • He who dares, Wins
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »
amoney, I would if I could, but I am deployed in Iraq.  Dont like the idea of going to Haji Gym International.  The orange jumpsuit would clash with my fashion sense and the rusty lawnmower blade on the neck isnt an appealling option either...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »
Dude, don't order any roids in Iraq man its fucking retarded..............I though i already told you this.  Are you a fucking POG and have that much free time there?  Your not going to have good gains in that environment and its not worth the risk.  I have already explained this in another thread.  Wait till y ou get stateside concentrate one your mission and ur men, don't elevate ur BP and heart rate either that would make u die faster if your wounded.  especailly if ur injecting that stealth shit that crap has so many impurities in it.  I tried stealth shit once and it made my heart beat like crazy..........listen to peoples experiance instead of finding out for urself the hard way.
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
Dude, don't order any roids in Iraq man its fucking retarded..............I though i already told you this.  Are you a fucking POG and have that much free time there?  Your not going to have good gains in that environment and its not worth the risk.  I have already explained this in another thread.  Wait till y ou get stateside concentrate one your mission and ur men, don't elevate ur BP and heart rate either that would make u die faster if your wounded.  especailly if ur injecting that stealth shit that crap has so many impurities in it.  I tried stealth shit once and it made my heart beat like crazy..........listen to peoples experiance instead of finding out for urself the hard way.

1-5 I have to say I completely agree with you after reading your post. As a Marine myself it makes perfect sense. I always thought cycling over there would be kind of a waste just because of the possible lack of good meals, and the hygiene probs, but never really thought about getting wounded and bleeding out faster. You educated me and I appreciate bro. Learn something new everyday!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »
MREs and generic protein from the PX are not going to cut it for getting big...................LO L.  Unless he is like working for some general in an AC office and has KBR chow its a retarded idea, especially if it stealth gear.......He should just lift and get as strong as he can naturally there, then when he gets back here and has better, food, sleep and money and then do a cycle b/c most units take it easy for 3 months (at least in the army) and thats 12 weeks right there where your not in the field and off the radar where u know u can have a consistant plan with little interuptions and the PT will be easy b/c everybody just got back from deployment so morning PT won't interfer with your work out plan b/c it will be nothing.

think smart not hard....
First Rock