Author Topic: I need help from Getbig for my Tea Party Poster FOR 4/25/2009.  (Read 1551 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: I need help from Getbig for my Tea Party Poster FOR 4/25/2009.
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »

FOX NEWS PROMOTED THEM.. Comericals, talked about them all day every hour in talking points and the GOP pumped money into them... 

Lets see... None of this during Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Dipshit, but Obama takes office and everyone trashes him?  Trashes him after he signs the biggest tax cut in middle class history? calling him a Monkey? 
again brain child did you research ANNUAL TAX DAY TEA PARTIES? if you had you would see that these things happen every year this year b/c of the situation they got more attendance and more publicity.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »
The tea party in Westchester HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA! 

Its about local taxes and us being designated the highest taxed county in the nation. 

Then move out, Westchester is a rather rich place to live is it not?  what do you expect?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 11:58:14 AM »
again brain child did you research ANNUAL TAX DAY TEA PARTIES? if you had you would see that these things happen every year this year b/c of the situation they got more attendance and more publicity.

No because the GOP wants to get people angry with Obama they pumped money into them, and all the pee brains at them didnt realize they were being used by the same people who are the reason we are in this mess...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
Then move out, Westchester is a rather rich place to live is it not?  what do you expect?

Why because some commie hack politicians wants to steal more money to give to his friends????  Screw that, I am not the silent type and the tax increases have made homes unmarketable over here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
No because the GOP wants to get people angry with Obama they pumped money into them, and all the pee brains at them didnt realize they were being used by the same people who are the reason we are in this mess...
of course you didnt you just watched CNN  ::) ya your educated i can tell

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »
will your tea party look anything like this??