Author Topic: BRITISH DRAGON  (Read 1879 times)

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
BRITISH DRAGON
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:48:21 PM »
ANYBODY HEARD OF BRITISH DRAGON? I GOT TWO BOTTLES OF THEIR DECABOL FROM A BUDDY AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT EXPECT SINCE THE LAST THREE TIMES I GOT ANY GEAR IT WAS FAKE. SOME ONE TOLD ME THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEIR BEING ANY FAKE BRITISH DRAGON WHICH MADE ME MORE NERVOUS. I'M GETTING CLOSE TO DESPERATION, I'LL NEVER QUITE LIFTING BUT THIS GET BIG DRIVE I HAVE IS STRESSING ME OUT MORE THAN ANYTHING. ANYTHING HELPS PLEASE

NEIL

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: BRITISH DRAGON
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »
BP has been counterfitted pretty bad but supposedly their trying to come back with some better product most people here would say not to use it its crap...... if you got it from a friend then you need to decide weather to trust him or not.......

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
ANYBODY HEARD OF BRITISH DRAGON? I GOT TWO BOTTLES OF THEIR DECABOL FROM A BUDDY AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT EXPECT SINCE THE LAST THREE TIMES I GOT ANY GEAR IT WAS FAKE. SOME ONE TOLD ME THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEIR BEING ANY FAKE BRITISH DRAGON WHICH MADE ME MORE NERVOUS. I'M GETTING CLOSE TO DESPERATION, I'LL NEVER QUITE LIFTING BUT THIS GET BIG DRIVE I HAVE IS STRESSING ME OUT MORE THAN ANYTHING. ANYTHING HELPS PLEASE

NEIL
post a pic of tabs or package
p

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
I DONT HAVE A PICTURE PHONE RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU GO TO THEIR SITE IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT THEY SHOW. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT CONCERNING STRENGTH AND BODY WEIGHT GAINS.
 THANKS FOR SOME HONEST ANSWERS

Do not name drop in your threads please - 4thAD

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 01:36:53 PM »
I DONT HAVE A PICTURE PHONE RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU GO TO THEIR SITE IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT THEY SHOW. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT CONCERNING STRENGTH AND BODY WEIGHT GAINS.
ALSO I JUST HAD SOME GUY NAMED SHRECK TELL ME TO GO TO OUTLAW MUSCLE. ARN'T THEY FAKE FOR SURE. THANKS FOR SOME HONEST ANSWERS
just take em in about a week or 2 you should feel pumped almost all the time..30 to 40 dosage a day
p

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 01:50:00 PM »
SHOULD MY JOINTS BE BETTER, CAUSE ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS AND MY ELBOWS ARE KILLING ME EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER HURT BEFORE( I'M WORKING OUT ALOT HARDER THOUGH). IFEEL THE PUMP WHEN I WORK OUT BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. ALSO IS TWO CC A WEEK ENOUGH?
THANKS

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 01:53:08 PM »
The BD we see today is more than likely real hormone, its just probably not real BD(depending on manufacture date)! BD is being counterfeited by IP China. Are you running Deca alone, or are you running test with it. Your sex drive may be affected if your running deca with no test base although some can get away with it.

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »
RUNNING IT BY ITSELF. SAME GUY WAS SUPPOSED TO GET SOME TEST BUT HE SAYS HE RAN OUT OF MONY

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
I think you should stop what your doing and spend a little more time researching these drugs. They are really not something to go into blind. What do you have planned for PCT? What do you have if you start to grow tits? I hope you do more research, before you run into problems.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »
hold onto it until you get some test it will make a better cycle and while you wait try to check the batch # and other tell tell signs to see if it legit if you get a pic you are allowed to post it but you cant say where you got it from and you cant paste and copy one from their site

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »
THANKS GUYS. THANKS FOR THE TIP (ABOUT NAME DROPPING) I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY JUST NOW MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. SORRY ABOUT THAT EVERYONE WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »
THANKS GUYS. THANKS FOR THE TIP (ABOUT NAME DROPPING) I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY JUST NOW MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. SORRY ABOUT THAT EVERYONE WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN
great now maybe you can learn about caps lock ::)
p

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »
Are you serious that your joints hurt for the first time on 600mg/deca a week.  That is absurb. Deca should make your joints smooth as butter. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »
Are you serious that your joints hurt for the first time on 600mg/deca a week.  That is absorb. Deca should make your joints smooth as butter. 
his body is either growing too fast for his joints or he is going to heavy the deca thing is kinda a myth what it is that alot of people mainly use deca during a bulking cycle where you would gain a lot of water bloat weight and subcutaneous water so people associate it as deca lubes your joint while in reality its the water

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
his body is either growing too fast for his joints or he is going to heavy the deca thing is kinda a myth what it is that alot of people mainly use deca during a bulking cycle where you would gain a lot of water bloat weight and subcutaneous water so people associate it as deca lubes your joint while in reality its the water

Technically I believe it's due to the increase in synovial fluid production in the joints, which helps with movement.  It also of course increases cellular protein synthesis in soft tissues so that helps a bit.  GH/IGF-1 also promote growth in soft tissue in joints as well, which in time can be pretty substantial.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »
Technically I believe it's due to the increase in synovial fluid production in the joints, which helps with movement.  It also of course increases cellular protein synthesis in soft tissues so that helps a bit.  GH/IGF-1 also promote growth in soft tissue in joints as well, which in time can be pretty substantial.
well hell if thats the case then you could use that to describe many other steroids

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »
well hell if thats the case then you could use that to describe many other steroids

Not really.  Test has been shown to reduce collagen synthesis which would be counter productive to the above statement.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »
It doesn't matter how heavy you go on deca.  Joints are like butter on real deca.  My joints get like butter on most andro based steroids because of water retention in the joints but deca is something different.  It has the ability to help promote joint tissue and bone growth.  If you take an anti-inflamitory, and deca, and ice for 1-2 months on deca, you can cure many joint problems including torn tendons, cartliage and nerve damage and even some ligament tears can be healed with deca treatment.  The key is if you are already injured to rest ice and suppress the imflamation for a long time until totally pain free and then build your strength up from as low a level as possible, meaning go as light as you can until the minor pains while moving are gone, should take about 3-4 routines if you took enough time off to rest the tissue, without reagravating the injury, for my elbow I rested for at least 1 month before I started the deca and for 2 months after I didn't lift with my right arm, and then for the last 6 weeks of the deca I lifted progressingly harder and by the end I was healed.  I had entrapment and axon of the ulnar nerve in my right elbow, torn nerve in my funny bone area, was fucked for a long time.  I deca rehab cycle and I was golden.  Fake product, test or a prohormone or something.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 11:35:43 PM »
BD died a few years ago... R.I.P BD

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
Not really.  Test has been shown to reduce collagen synthesis which would be counter productive to the above statement.

i have read the same thing about test reducing collagen synthesis.

and for everyone obcessed with deca healing joints, EQ does it MUCH better